The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-10-2017, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
nightscapez is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

http://sgrelax.co/girl/58-xiazi/

anyone tried xiazi before?

and is this website still legit?
http://www.yese998.com/
Old 22-10-2017, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwillbetherefor View Post
Fyi.

One of the centrel condominium I went yesterday..
I was sway got raid. I didn't know the rule change. Was asked to call your family member to bail you out from it. Was so xia suay.
Hope bro is okay and post what happen for the benefit of all
Old 22-10-2017, 03:34 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
LakersNation is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by telefan View Post
http://sglonelyguy.net/nina-massage/

Have RTM her many times already, good as always.
I like her attitude and her constant smile on her face, the voice is very something like seducing too. Friendly beautiful gal with great service

Her cat bath is shiok and that bbbj CIM

Long story short, will visit her again, like old friends. 8.7/10

Any more good ML to intro with CIM, sharing is caring~
Oh. She is back from her break. Is her place safe to visit? Haha.
Old 22-10-2017, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4009 / Power: 21
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

I like her attitude and her constant smile on her face, the voice is very something like seducing too. Friendly beautiful gal with great service

I argee with all above but i wont rtm cos i feel she's a bit too mechanical.. maybe it's just me..
Old 22-10-2017, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 12
liverpooltv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliverpooltv is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Hope bro is okay and post what happen for the benefit of all
i dont like it when ML as me to 'show' myself and so that she can see from her unit to ensure that i am not a cop.. i mean there are residents and they see u loitering around.. if i am a resident in that building, i will find it fishy..

when ML give you the address, you can use google map to roughly look at the areas and see if its very open (i.e. not discrete).. yes, might not be that exact building, but it is inside 100m radius and most of the time opposite (so that she can see u from upstairs)..

dont use your personal mobile no. for these.. best if dont save the message.. i think they can check your phone (if i am not wrong) and if you have those booking messages, cannot run..

at the end of the day, the police got the rights to ask u go to drink coffee or not.. bail or not.. u wont feel comfortable taking their vehicle..

just my 3 cents worth of suggestion: 1) location; 2) mobile no.
Old 22-10-2017, 09:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Hoho88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

does she allow frenching ?
Old 22-10-2017, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Tried this new girl, Lucy (SLG)/Lulu (wolves) today. Booked a 90-min session after confirming that she had been working as a masseuse back in Shanghai for a year. From her photos, she looks like a 乖乖女 so I was in for quite a surprise.

She stays in a new two-storey loft unit with another girl in a part of Area G where some bros might not wish to go to. The apartment is neat and her room comes with an attached toilet. She greeted me in an oversized T-shirt, with black bra and panties underneath. Learnt from her WeChat that she had just celebrated her 26th birthday yesterday (21 Oct), wished her a happy birthday and she kissed me on my lips. She looks like her photos; although not a stunner, still quite a nice looking girl. (Looks 7.9/10) On entering her room, told her that I had just taken my bath, and so the session commenced immediately after stripping myself. She embraced me and locked her hands around my neck while I helped her remove her T-shirt, bra and panties, as she initiated locking lips with me. It made me feel more like a long-lost boyfriend than a customer. (GFE 10/10) She has lovely long hair, tall (1.64 m), lanky, slim body with zero fats, small 32A+/B- boobies, and a soft bush below. (Body 8/10 - I'm not a boobs lover)

帮你按摩好吗?Of course, that was what I was there for, so I duly lay face down on her bed. Being a massage lover, my expectations for massage are quite high, and Lucy's massage was thorough and up to the mark, covering the nape, shoulders, back, buttocks, thighs, calves and the head, with adequate strength and pressure. (Massage 8.5/10) During the massage, checked with her her roaming limits, and she revealed that other than FJ and fingering, she's fine with everything else. Message received... LOUD & CLEAR!

Then she started running her soft fingers up and down the back of my body, followed by rubbing her smooth body against my butt and back, which came complete with deep breathing, moaning and whispers into my ears, 爽吗?舒服吗?

Turned over, she sprayed some breath freshener into her mouth, and initiated another lips-locking session, which transitioned into frenching very quickly, while she rocked and grind her pelvis, with her pussy pressed hard against my precious. Reached for her clit and started to stimulate it while we continued our conversation in French. Her body responded with involuntary squirms, which told me that she must be very sensitive down there. Asked if she liked to be painted, 可以啊 was her reply. What happened next was one of my most memorable moments in my entire sex life. As soon as my tongue started work, her body started to respond with endless uncontrollable twists and movements, interspersed with frequent spasms. This went on for more than 15 minutes, and she attained multiple orgasms. By the time I stopped, I was covered in perspiration while her body was soft and limp. She recovered after a while and she started another conversation in French. This girl is just like an Energiser rabbit, she can just go on and on! (Sensual: 12/10)

She asked, "可以亲你下面吗?" Told her that she should rest as she must be tired, but she replied, “我想要。” Although I'm not a BBBJ/BJ person, went with the flow, and she was soon giving me a BBBJ that was reminiscent of Selena/Abby's. Yes, the feeling was that good, although there weren't as many patterns. 这样我很快就会玩完的, I told her, and she licked and kissed my balls instead. But soon, she was back at it again, and I succumbed shortly after. She continued to suck and lick my didi till I'd unloaded the last drop of sperm in her mouth. (BBBJ/CIM: 9/10) After spitting out the sperm, she helped me clean up before asking permission to rinse her mouth. When she returned from the toilet, she asked if I would like her to shower with me. We had fun soaping for each other, and rubbing our bodies against each others'. She helped me wash my didi, and I reciprocated. This is what 鸳鸯浴 should be - fun and sexy!

After shower, dressed up and paid up, which included a small tip which was truly deserved. (Service attitude: 10/10) Told her that I would be writing a MR for her, and asked if she was okay if I included the intimate details of our encounter, including the painting and the orgasms. Warned her that other bros might visit her expecting to do the same, and she replied that I could write whatever I wanted.

Lucy/Lulu is a true gem, especially for bros who are more 重口味. The foregoing is an accurate account of my session with her. Other bros' encounters with her would most likely differ, due to differences in preferences, chemistry and interaction. Have fun and enjoy!

http://sglonelyguy.net/lucy-massage/

Lulu is no.15 on 狼群 /wolves
Old 23-10-2017, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgman91 View Post
Suay bro. Let me just provide a brief explanation of your legal rights in such a situation.

Kindly note that this is just for general information and should not be relied upon as legal advice.

--

It is not a crime for one to seek out prostitutes and engage their services.

Nonetheless, when you suay suay are caught doing such acts as part of a raid, the police may suspect you of being a pimp, which would cause you to fall afoul of sections 140 and 146 of the Women's Charter, which concerns the exploitation of women into prostitution.

This offences in sections 140 and 146 of the Women's Charter are arrestable offences, which means that the police has the right to arrest you on the spot without a warrant, pursuant to section 64 of the Criminal Procedure Code.

When you are arrested without a warrant, you have the right to be informed as soon as possible as to what may be the grounds of arrest, a right which is protected under Article 9(3) of the Constitution. Nonetheless, "as soon as may be" remains a question of fact in each case, and in some instances, may include more than a few hours after the point of arrest. It would be prudent to enquire politely the grounds under which you are being arrested if they so decide to proceed as such.

When you are arrested without a warrant, you as a suspect must be taken before a Magistrate without unnecessary delay, subject to a police/court bail, pursuant to section 67 of the Criminal Procedure Code. You cannot be detained for any longer than is reasonable, considering all the circumstances of the case, and in any event not more than 48 hours.

Given that the offences against women under sections 140 and 146 of the Women's Charter are arrestable offences, the police also has the discretion to search your house without a search warrant if they reasonably believe you to be connected with the offence.

Thus, you will note that the police has a lot of discretion (i.e. as to whether or not to arrest you, whether to keep you for the whole 48 hours, whether to decide to just turn up at your family home, etc.). So it will be prudent if you would cooperate fully with the police if you are caught as part of the raid, to explain to them that you are not a pimp, nor exploiting the women or living off their income, and that you are merely caught in a wrong time and a wrong place. If they ask you to go back with them for further questioning, it would be prudent to politely enquire whether you are being arrested and if so, under what charge; but even if you are not, that you would be happy to assist them in their investigations otherwise.

Full disclosure: I don't work for the police, I'm just a concerned citizen that hopes to see everyone chiong safely. Good luck guys.
Good info bro! Just to also clarify when police ask what we were there for. What are the implications for what we say? I.e. If we say we were there for massage and happy ending and saw the ctc from forum/websites? Or say we there only for massage and no happy ending yet?
Old 23-10-2017, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

dont understand why need family member to bail?

anyone can be a bailor afaik.

this is one thing cheongsters shd know.
Old 23-10-2017, 05:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 13
jackl is a glorious beacon of lightjackl is a glorious beacon of lightjackl is a glorious beacon of lightjackl is a glorious beacon of lightjackl is a glorious beacon of light

Anyone tried this girl?

http://www.yese998.com/webGirl/getXq...62c2390ebd71dd
Old 23-10-2017, 07:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 14
smikel is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmikel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone knows the new sgfoxy web site? Old blocked by MFA liao
Old 23-10-2017, 07:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwillbetherefor View Post
Fyi.

One of the centrel condominium I went yesterday..
I was sway got raid. I didn't know the rule change. Was asked to call your family member to bail you out from it. Was so xia suay.
I Though they will only threaten to ask your family bail you out if you refuse to admit there is a transaction with the girl?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexmen View Post
Gosh! what happened? care to share more? really prayed that i am not so "lucky"...
Tks for upz. Returned 39 to you bro

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 23-10-2017, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 16
scunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant futurescunt has a brilliant future
http://sglonelyguy.net/tina-fj/

Anyone tried her before. I know she is a FL now, but she USED to be a ML. Appreciate any MRs. Does she look at least 80% like the photos.
Old 23-10-2017, 01:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
restandrelax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i think depends on the nature of the raid and which charge the Police wants to go for, heard that earlier this year, someone kena raided in condo, after telling the police why he was there, gave his particulars and was allowed to leave. The ML was not here on workpass or tour pass, so just charged with operating unlicensed massage business. Pay the fine end of story
Old 23-10-2017, 01:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 12
arbalest is a Helpful and Caring Samsterarbalest is a Helpful and Caring Samsterarbalest is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by scunt View Post
http://sglonelyguy.net/tina-fj/

Anyone tried her before. I know she is a FL now, but she USED to be a ML. Appreciate any MRs. Does she look at least 80% like the photos.
Pai Seh... Wrong person...

Last edited by arbalest; 23-10-2017 at 01:50 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1