The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature

Notices

Coffee Shop Talk of a non sexual Nature Visit Sam's Alfresco Heaven. Singapore's best Alfresco Coffee Experience! If you're up to your ears with all this Sex Talk and would like to take a break from it all to discuss other interesting aspects of life in Singapore,  pop over and join in the fun.

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2015, 04:00 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up 60-years-old graduate PMET with 38 years of experience looking for part-time job

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

19-7-2015 9:32 PM Post: #1 forum456
Elite Junior

Reputation: 5 http://www.transitioning.org/2015/07...upport-family/

In 1991, my son was born and diagnosed with ptosis, coupled with a patch of birth mark below his chin.

He is able to open his eyes only three days later after birth.

His eye surgeon told us that he can only be operated when he reaches 5 years old. In order to provide more attention and care for him, my wife decided to quit her full time secretary job of $1500 pm to look after him.

meanwhile, the total medical treatment and surgery cost for the whole duration amounted to $30,000.

After the surgery, through the recommendation of his eye surgeon, we decided to treat his birth mark. For about 2 years, this treatment amounted to $15,000.

Today, at age 23, he is a undergraduate student studying in NUS. Currently his eye condition has improved but not his birth mark as it surfaced again while serving his 20 months of National Service with SAF.

I have another 2 children, my eldest girl, age 25 has just started working. The youngest girl age 21, is also an undergraduate with NUS.

I have being a sole bread winner for all these years, now I am in the final leg (at least for the next 2 years ) – this is also my most critical period of supporting not only their education but also the heavy financial commitment of my family.

I can only find relief in seeking for a part-time job.

I am age 60 and have a degree with 38 years of working experience.

I am looking for daily of 4 – 6 hours of employment ( Mon – Fri ) preferably from 8.30 am – 1.00 pm or 9.00 am- 1.00 pm.

Thank you

Best Regards,

James

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1