The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 09-10-2017, 04:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
kelvin06 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L2030

Quote:
Originally Posted by weeteo77 View Post
Bro i think raw with her is quite dangerous cause whenever she go check up and will get stop work for around one or two weeks something is not right...
No ba. Usually she only go checkup then go bk work liao. Maybe rest 1 day.. anw haven seen her for ard 3-4 months i guess
Old 09-10-2017, 04:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro i think raw with her is quite dangerous cause whenever she go check up and will get stop work for around one or two weeks something is not right...
Probably Fail medical checkup at dsc. Av suspend 1 week.

Every wl has only 1 chance. Ganna 2nd time is ord straight.
Old 09-10-2017, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
weeteo77 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by cassano10 View Post
Probably Fail medical checkup at dsc. Av suspend 1 week.

Every wl has only 1 chance. Ganna 2nd time is ord straight.
Yes this is what i think too cause got one time she told me cannot pass the check up cause got sperm in her throat and pussy that why suspended for 1 week.

Don't know who is the lucky guy can cum inside her hahaha.......
Old 09-10-2017, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes this is what i think too cause got one time she told me cannot pass the check up cause got sperm in her throat and pussy that why suspended for 1 week.

Haha serious.. dunno leh..
Old 09-10-2017, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

no need to guess. G9 told me G8 failed medical check up cos of sperm in her mouth or something then kena suspended from work for 10 days.
Old 09-10-2017, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 14
globalfoundries is one of the Best!globalfoundries is one of the Best!globalfoundries is one of the Best!globalfoundries is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
no need to guess. G9 told me G8 failed medical check up cos of sperm in her mouth or something then kena suspended from work for 10 days.
So many wl provide raw but never get suspend from work!
I think this G8 so unlucky!
Old 09-10-2017, 08:22 PM
Samster

No la bro.. if she really go back laio, maybe she wana stop leh.. not necessary becos of checks mar.. her custoemr so many.. maybe earn enough le haha
Old 19-10-2017, 11:56 AM
Samster

Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

14 any FR ?

BTW timing for this house is 25 or 30min ? every time very fast buzz liao...take 1hr is actually 50mins only WTF
Old 27-10-2017, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1915 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

May I ask what's the phone number for this house ? thanks.
Old 28-10-2017, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1915 / Power: 20
style.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant futurestyle.whist has a brilliant future

Tried G9 today, got her on first attempt (was I lucky?)

Looks : 6-6.5/10 (nothing much to shout about, pleasant looking, DEFINITELY not ugly)

Figure : 9/10 (OMG the waist-to-body ratio, spectacular, fair skin and very smooth too)
Boobs : 9/10 C-cup (spectacular)

BJ : 5/10 (too short, no balls licking)
Service : 5/10 (no massage but she did hint to take another 30 mins and she would do massage)
GFE : 7/10 (friendly to chat in limited English, but don’t expect Frenching or any much others)

Damage was $50 for 30 mins but the alarm clock rang at 20 mins lol

RTF : oh yes
Old 28-10-2017, 07:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3898 / Power: 21
cassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond reputecassano10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by style.whist View Post

Looks : 6-6.5/10 (nothing much to shout about, pleasant looking, DEFINITELY not ugly)
God is fair. Her looks to me is definitely below 5.
I avoid looking at her face throughout. Only look at boobs.
Old 28-10-2017, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by style.whist View Post

Figure : 9/10 (OMG the waist-to-body ratio, spectacular, fair skin and very smooth too)
Boobs : 9/10 C-cup (spectacular)

BJ : 5/10 (too short, no balls licking)
Service : 5/10 (no massage but she did hint to take another 30 mins and she would do massage)
GFE : 7/10 (friendly to chat in limited English, but don’t expect Frenching or any much others)

Damage was $50 for 30 mins but the alarm clock rang at 20 mins lol

RTF : oh yes
her body is worth the return fuck. too bad there is no full length or ceiling mirror...if not the visual is damn good especially when you doggie her.

but i stopped going back because timing is quite stingy, take 2 sessions only 50min. when i switched back to 1 session, she like not happy. service wise also a bit CMI, as in the technique not pro.

Her massage is play piano one...i suggest you don't take 2 session because of the massage.

So if you lust for that body and boobs and also like to service her....go for it.
Old 03-11-2017, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
lionheart99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Late fr for G9 Mei

Looks:6
Body: 8
Boobs:8
Bbbj: no, only got cbj
Kiss: didn't try
French: didn't try
Fj: 7
Rtf: kiv

Has some technique in cathbath, bbbj was enjoyable, she gives a seductive glance while doing it, nice boobs with inverted nipples, overall ok to try
Old 04-11-2017, 08:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2279 / Power: 8
G2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond reputeG2Lim2Peanut has a reputation beyond repute

You mentioned she performed CBJ... then towards the end of of FR you mentioned “bbbj was enjoyable”... so which was it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionheart99 View Post
Late fr for G9 Mei

Looks:6
Body: 8
Boobs:8
Bbbj: no, only got cbj
Kiss: didn't try
French: didn't try
Fj: 7
Rtf: kiv

Has some technique in cathbath, bbbj was enjoyable, she gives a seductive glance while doing it, nice boobs with inverted nipples, overall ok to try
j
Loves to support the oldest trade in history
If you misbehave I will hunt you and then spank you

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++[/B]
Old 04-11-2017, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
lionheart99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy