The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 13-09-2017, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Lorong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Need Advice

On 27 Aug I had sex with a FL as usual, everything was protected even BJ. But after that day I started experiencing gonorhrea symtomps like the pus, urine with burning sensation , pain during erection etc. So I researched online and found that Cefixime can cure gonorrhea so I took the antibiotic and I felt better, no more pus, no more burning sensation but however whenever I feel horny as fuck, when my dick erect fully my dick will hurt like fuck maciam needle poking through the dick so I havent masturbate or had sex since 27 August and I am seriously horny but my dick hurts too much. hence any advice on what I am getting? I know i should visit a std clinic but Is there any recommemdation where it is more anonymous and more cheap? I must add on that I do have unprotected sex before but not in the recent months leading to my hurting dick issue. Tolong help revive a horny dick pls
Old 13-09-2017, 07:28 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Need Advice

am i reading it correct that u self diagnose yourself with gonorrhoea? that is one of the biggest problem and mistake people make these days...

Do not read the internet and do self-diagnosis, get yourself checked by a certified medical staff and take the proper treatment ...

and how on earth did u even managed to get cerfixime in the first place? online pruchase?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorong View Post
On 27 Aug I had sex with a FL as usual, everything was protected even BJ. But after that day I started experiencing gonorhrea symtomps like the pus, urine with burning sensation , pain during erection etc. So I researched online and found that Cefixime can cure gonorrhea so I took the antibiotic and I felt better

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 13-09-2017, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Lorong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
some people like me we dont like the doctors we like to take things into our own hands and if you cannot give any constructive feedback kindly fuck off. I do not need you to tell me how to live my life. I'm just asking for advice and you do not need to ask so many unnecessary qns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
am i reading it correct that u self diagnose yourself with gonorrhoea? that is one of the biggest problem and mistake people make these days...

Do not read the internet and do self-diagnosis, get yourself checked by a certified medical staff and take the proper treatment ...

and how on earth did u even managed to get cerfixime in the first place? online pruchase?
Old 14-09-2017, 04:03 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
some people like me we dont like the doctors we like to take things into our own hands and if you cannot give any constructive feedback kindly fuck off. I do not need you to tell me how to live my life. I'm just asking for advice and you do not need to ask so many unnecessary qns.
If you like taking things into your own hands the you can decide for yourself what to do next.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 14-09-2017, 06:38 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

which part of it was not constructive? if u can convince me, i will fuck off...

Quote:

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 14-09-2017, 07:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

The answer here is see a doctor. You do treatment w/o even sure of the diagnostic.
Old 14-09-2017, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 19
Hakcor is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHakcor is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Go to DSC as soon as you can. They are subsidized and results are mostly confidential.

Make an appointment here https://www.dsc-clinic.sg/Patient-Ca...pointment.aspx if you don't want to wait.
Old 14-09-2017, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 8
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
You are asking for advice, right? But looking at it, you already know what you want to do.
Old 14-09-2017, 02:33 PM

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 10
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

Self diagnosis is the worst thing you can do.

You think you are saving money but you could end up with a much worse condition and complications and end up spending yet more money.

Taking antibiotics randomly is the second worst thing you can do.

You are contributing to the rise of multi-drug resistant bacteria (including Gonorrhea).

I saw a patient who has Gonorrhea resistant to every single antibiotic we have. So he has to live with the pain and pus for the rest of his life. Do you really want to be that person?

http://www.who.int/mediacentre/news/...gonorrhoea/en/
Old 14-09-2017, 09:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 8
TiestoIsAss is one of the Best!TiestoIsAss is one of the Best!TiestoIsAss is one of the Best!TiestoIsAss is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorTan View Post
Self diagnosis is the worst thing you can do.

You think you are saving money but you could end up with a much worse condition and complications and end up spending yet more money.

Taking antibiotics randomly is the second worst thing you can do.

You are contributing to the rise of multi-drug resistant bacteria (including Gonorrhea).

I saw a patient who has Gonorrhea resistant to every single antibiotic we have. So he has to live with the pain and pus for the rest of his life. Do you really want to be that person?

http://www.who.int/mediacentre/news/...gonorrhoea/en/
Good advice again doctor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1