The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-10-2017, 11:56 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Geylang's $40 and $50 Thai Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by absurdit View Post
JM14 G6 Dream
Looks : MILF in 30s, thai
Voice : lets just say less attractive
Body : 1.60, smooth skin not firm
Boobs: B nothing fancy
BBBJ : can swallow half but weird licking style like type writer 😛
FJ : flexible
AR: 80$ speciality. Spent like 15mins roaming around the valley.
She can lick from armpit to your a$$
GFE : can french and very friendly
RTF : only for AR
After waiting long time as all my AJ girls were working....... Dream was the first of them to come out from her room. Paid the OKT for 2 sessions and went with her to her room. SOP routine as she remember me and let her do all the work.... she played with my body from the shower to the bed and I just lepak and let her do anything she wanted..... damn shiok

Finally she capped me and position her ass high in doggy...... and applied a large amount of KY in her asshole. I was surprised she used so much KY and remarked to her. She replied her ass is sore as almost every customer is doing her AJ now instead of FJ.

Anyway with so much KY in her ass...... not so shiok to AJ her anymore and could not release. As the buzzer sounded I knew I could not cum even if carry on pounding another session so I ask her to finish by CIM. She did not object and remove the raincoat and sucked until my soldiers all come out into her mouth.
Old 22-10-2017, 12:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 949 / Power: 23
pendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to beholdpendragon_sg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
Yeah.... went down a few times and all my AJ kangtaos were busy.... regret posting out their numbers here as I have to wait long long for them now.
You can edit out their numbers hahahahaha. Thank you to the one in here who recommended G1 for the good service too. Me not into AJ by the way. Just looking for a frenching and painting goodtimes, and a girl who likes to fuck me too.
Old 22-10-2017, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 15
winphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by pendragon_sg View Post
You can edit out their numbers hahahahaha. Thank you to the one in here who recommended G1 for the good service too. Me not into AJ by the way. Just looking for a frenching and painting goodtimes, and a girl who likes to fuck me too.
Hard to find good and deep frenching girls nowadays. Some are also very choosy and only provides to those selected few customers.
Old 22-10-2017, 07:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by winphenom View Post
Hard to find good and deep frenching girls nowadays. Some are also very choosy and only provides to those selected few customers.
Agreed bro. Last time easily can find kissing fish, F also have more feel loh.

Anyway tks for up. Returned you 10 + 39

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 22-10-2017, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 18
donnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to alldonnieboi is a name known to all

Used to visit JM H14 but some of the gals went back and didn't go back till recently.

Tried G9 and was overall sexified with her!!

She is actually friends with a previous gal I frequent so she was very friendly with me. Shame she didn't offer me any back door but we shall see.

Name: Nun
Boobs: big B
Overall good service with BBBJ
Old 23-10-2017, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 19
Ramster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just visited JM14... Still got people waiting outside... I guess those are not Spurs or Liverpool fans... Anyway, many numbers that I wanted not available and some with queue... Friendly bro recommend G19...
Name: Some Thai name that I did not hear properly
Boobs: B+ (enhanced)
Body: 7/10 Slender (which I quite like)
Bbbj: 8/10 (sensual)
GFE feel... Will RTF if others are engaged.

PS: Paiseh if FR not up to standard, sibei long time never write...
Old 23-10-2017, 01:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 367 / Power: 15
winphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinphenom is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarlboroKen View Post
Agreed bro. Last time easily can find kissing fish, F also have more feel loh.

Anyway tks for up. Returned you 10 + 39
So very true bro. Commercial sex is now truly very commercial.
Thanks to you too and much appreciated. Cheers.
Old 23-10-2017, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2479 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute

Wah... JM14 really good business. The better ones don't really get to sit on the sofa much. Only 16, 14 and 20 not much customers. 16 plus size. I think okt was saying 14 and 20 is new. But could be just trying to get me to choose them.

Anyway I went with a plan... Want to RTF no.17. Heehee.... I really enjoyed my time with her the last time.... But... She off day.

So I ask no,7 which was my plan B the first time I visit. She just go in...

Then I ask 6. I know a lot of bros here recommend her, and she can AJ and stuff. But I not too Interested in AJ...but since she was finishing, I thot... oK lah. Will try her.

JM14 - G6 Dream
Age 30 (according to her) looks, average MILFy.
Shower - 8/10 got a little bbbj action, didn't expect it and as plesently surprise
Catbath - 7/10 enjoyable but too much fake moans. I like the teasing.
Bbbj - 7/10 she does a lot of tongue flicks, a lot of teasing with the fingers. Enjoyed the warm water blow at the end.
FJ - 8/10 hard working. She juz finishing one customer, still put in a lot of effort to make me happy.
GFE - 6/10 not much frenching. Miss DFK from no.17.

Overall 7/10 - really worth the $40. Hardworking WL.

RTF - maybe... But I still prefer no.17. I want to try 7 and 8 (juz saw 8 earlier and she is my cup of tea) but not as important as rtf Fa.

I seldom log on, will return points if you have >50% of my points.

Old 24-10-2017, 06:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Xavihernandez is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Can I ask if it’s possible to enter the house and view the girls? If you don’t like, they won’t forcefully ask you to stay? Can just leave?
Old 24-10-2017, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 7
absurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavihernandez View Post
Can I ask if it’s possible to enter the house and view the girls? If you don’t like, they won’t forcefully ask you to stay? Can just leave?
Ofcourse you can. solicitation is illegal. Hope your intention is not just window shopping.
Old 25-10-2017, 12:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2479 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute

Forgot to share.....
JM H14 close on 30 Oct...

I seldom log on, will return points if you have >50% of my points.

Old 25-10-2017, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 15
Stormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond reputeStormz has a reputation beyond repute

Dear bros,

Anyone can recommend a super fair cat 40 or 50? I mean really snow white and the legs like delicious milk pudding type.

I know cannot youpi youqi youtualiapni.
So no need to be pretty, just really fair and not fat can liao.

Thanks in advance!
Old 25-10-2017, 05:54 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -24 / Power: 0
Dexterbbbj is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Wah la be bangla again
Old 26-10-2017, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatguy View Post
Forgot to share.....
JM H14 close on 30 Oct...

One day to finally cool down the A holes
Old 27-10-2017, 04:09 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyquinnz View Post
One day to finally cool down the A holes
Final day to pay their respects to the late King..... if you miss them so much can also join them for prayers at the Thai temple in Bukit Merah.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1