The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2008, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 17
jng8338 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Bros' If my Chong Qing Gal Kanna Deported back..Is She Able to Come Back

To all Bro..tks for yr valuable time for reading my lines---Below

1) I hv been with this gal (Chong Qing) for 6mths. Then a few weeks back..kanna a bloodly asshole who reported to the police and caught for Overstay and 1mth in sentence!!

2) I am going to marry her in china then after 1yr then apply for her to come over as a social pass temp then PR hopefully is it possible??

3) My background is abv avg...and should i go to MP for advise or ICA???

4) Pls all gd saint out there reading my lines...Pls give me some advice!!!

Last but not least She here as a PDMM and i spoke to the police officer n ICA officer and confirmed only charged for overstaying..

I'm lost in thought and really need some advice from bros who had exp...
Old 21-07-2008, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bros' If my Chong Qing Gal Kanna Deported back..Is She Able to Come Back

There is likely to be a debarment period of 1-3 years after sentence is passed.

Good luck to you. If you can prove she can provide for herself through "normal" mean in SG then better chance of getting the pass approved/

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 21-07-2008, 06:13 PM
Samster

Tks to Bro aczeta76...

Tks for your advice...If i put it this way

1) Can i give tax proof then i am able to support her and try out in the china embassy.. and eg.(my annual income is 500K - 1mil) is that a plus point for me to get her to singapore? not as PR at least a social pass and renew every six mths then... take thing slowly

2) For getting her social pass.. can i go for both MP n China embassy for remcommedation.. is it a higher chance..

Pls i nd advice on the issue..pls tks in advance...
Old 21-07-2008, 06:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9109 / Power: 20
chatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond reputechatlovers has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jng8338 View Post
Tks to Bro aczeta76...

Tks for your advice...If i put it this way

1) Can i give tax proof then i am able to support her and try out in the china embassy.. and eg.(my annual income is 500K - 1mil)

Pls i nd advice on the issue..pls tks in advance...
I dont think money would be big factor here.. It has more to do with law and regulations. Why did you allow her to over stay? I mean you could have extended her pass or atleast go out for few days to malaysia or nearby and then bring her back again.

If you were so keen and willing to marry then I wonder why you didnt act on time. Coz now you have made it bit difficult for yourself. Illegal immigrants has been nigg issue in Singapore and govt is dealing strictly with them.

Still you do have a chance of bringing her back but only after marrying her lawfully. And she is not convicted of any other charges in Singapore.
Old 21-07-2008, 06:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chatlovers View Post
I dont think money would be big factor here.. It has more to do with law and regulations. Why did you allow her to over stay? I mean you could have extended her pass or atleast go out for few days to malaysia or nearby and then bring her back again.

If you were so keen and willing to marry then I wonder why you didnt act on time. Coz now you have made it bit difficult for yourself. Illegal immigrants has been nigg issue in Singapore and govt is dealing strictly with them.

Still you do have a chance of bringing her back but only after marrying her lawfully. And she is not convicted of any other charges in Singapore.
Ya.. money not everything. Even if you marry her in PRC or the Bahamas, it is still ICA's call on whether to grant entry.

Overstaying quite serious..

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 21-07-2008, 06:41 PM
Samster

Bro aczeta76 n Chatlover..

Bro to be honest... i was in the middle of meeting when i got her phone call telling me she is in police station... cut short.. i was told only by the police officer that she overstay....then i called her sister-in-law working in one of the hotel near marina sq..that she got her special pass till next year 2009 jun..

Then the police officer..then told me that it a case of misunderstanding that she can't read english(lol!! she was caught suprise too.. i visit her at the station lock-up cell..then i know...

thus only charge for overstay lo...damn... and curse the guy who told the police (The police office tell me.. a man tipped then on the day she was caught juz 2hrs bef..)
Old 21-07-2008, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chatlovers View Post

Bro.. i am confirmed that she is charged with overstay and nothing else...
( I was at e court when the judge passed the sentence 4wks n 4k)

tks u for the advice!!
Old 21-07-2008, 06:49 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
( I was at e court when the judge passed the sentence 4wks n 4k)

tks u for the advice!!
Give her a call to find out how she is and she'll tell you how much she's thinking of you.

http://www.asiangirlsnextdoor.com/ad...es/chinafl.wmv
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 21-07-2008, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
A*star deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haha. Matters of the heart, really got alot of "experts"
Old 22-07-2008, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 17
Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!

Quote:
Bro aczeta76 n Chatlover..

Bro to be honest... i was in the middle of meeting when i got her phone call telling me she is in police station... cut short.. i was told only by the police officer that she overstay....then i called her sister-in-law working in one of the hotel near marina sq..that she got her special pass till next year 2009 jun..

Then the police officer..then told me that it a case of misunderstanding that she can't read english(lol!! she was caught suprise too.. i visit her at the station lock-up cell..then i know...

thus only charge for overstay lo...damn... and curse the guy who told the police (The police office tell me.. a man tipped then on the day she was caught juz 2hrs bef..)
In the earlier post, you said she is a PDMM, then in this post, you mention she got her special pass till June 09. So what's the special pass? How the police officer possibly charge her if her pass expires in Jun 09?

Can roughly state what's her charge was? Is it under chapter 133?
Old 22-07-2008, 04:48 PM
Samster

Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!

Quote:

(I was at e court when the judge passed the sentence 4wks n 4k)

tks u for the advice!!
So when is she released? Did you check with the ICA will she get deported after her jail sentence?

Frankly speaking, you will have a hard time getting her to stay here permanently, less to mention get a SPR, to be a little be pessimistic here.
Old 22-07-2008, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schenker View Post
In the earlier post, you said she is a PDMM, then in this post, you mention she got her special pass till June 09. So what's the special pass? How the police officer possibly charge her if her pass expires in Jun 09?

Can roughly state what's her charge was? Is it under chapter 133?
She is a PDMM with special pass that allow her to accompany her daughter when she is in singapore... but sadly she was suppose to re-new it jan 08 this yr... lol she thought was suppose to re-new in jun 09... which the police stated that she might has misunstand it!!!

thus---case closed and convicted of Over-stayed in singapore...and no other charges...
Old 22-07-2008, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
So when is she released? Did you check with the ICA will she get deported after her jail sentence?

Frankly speaking, you will have a hard time getting her to stay here permanently, less to mention get a SPR, to be a little be pessimistic here.
I have spoke with the ICA officer... she will be deported once she is relased..

Btw instead of getting a PR.. is is a higher chance for her to get a social pass--then is renewable every 6mths..

pls advice..
Old 22-07-2008, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
She is a PDMM with special pass that allow her to accompany her daughter when she is in singapore... but sadly she was suppose to re-new it jan 08 this yr... lol she thought was suppose to re-new in jun 09... which the police stated that she might has misunstand it!!!

thus---case closed and convicted of Over-stayed in singapore...and no other charges...
Alamak, whose her sponsor?? At least should have told her to renew half-yearly or yearly mah. I believe the poodles do pity her on the surface, but 6 mths of overstaying is no joke, as she can be jailed for more than 1 mth. In her case, overstaying charge will be categorized under immigration regulation, think she may get deported after the jail term. Her finger-prints (10) will be recorded into the system.

All I can say is all the best to both of you.

Quote:
I have spoke with the ICA officer... she will be deported once she is relased..

Btw instead of getting a PR.. is is a higher chance for her to get a social pass--then is renewable every 6mths..

pls advice..
PR not likely. But non-renewable social visit pass is likely, but with alot of obstacles in front or you. Do you wanna risk marry her, knowing that you have hell of a time getting her to stay here for such a short period of time?
Old 22-07-2008, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Alamak, whose her sponsor?? At least should have told her to renew half-yearly or yearly mah. I believe the poodles do pity her on the surface, but 6 mths of overstaying is no joke, as she can be jailed for more than 1 mth. In her case, overstaying charge will be categorized under immigration regulation, think she may get deported after the jail term. Her finger-prints (10) will be recorded into the system.

All I can say is all the best to both of you.

PR not likely. But non-renewable social visit pass is likely, but with alot of obstacles in front or you. Do you wanna risk marry her, knowing that you have hell of a time getting her to stay here for such a short period of time?

Hi Bro--

So i hv two road in-front of me--

1) Marry her in China after 1yr-- then seek approval for her social pass..

2) Might as well go China to develop my career there... am i right in saying..this is a veri likly situation i am having..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1