The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 30-09-2019, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 282 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [On-going story] Converting a legit Tuina Lady

Wow interesting twist of event hmm is like those courtship ritual going thru. Can eat cannot eat also at the same time too easy will lose the trill worthwhile waiting for.

Camping for more update
Old 30-09-2019, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
PETCHEM is Cool - loads of Potential

This is thrilling and our friend is getting sucked in by this ML. And I can understand the thrill; really nothing beats this thrill of a conquest. Hope he shares the details eventually when he succeeds because it will be earth shaking, the girl has not, at least apparently, been screwed for ages. Camping here for more .
Old 01-10-2019, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 8
mogibecrod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting. Up ts
Old 01-10-2019, 04:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1736 / Power: 17
TKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant future

Good story. TS, there’s always this saying: 女人心 海底针,口说不,心却要。Wish you luck.
Old 01-10-2019, 05:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS.
Old 01-10-2019, 05:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1010 / Power: 10
VDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud ofVDOM has much to be proud of

Dear TS, if this is just a story, I gladly read with excitement.
If this is real life and happening now, I really hope you stop now for the good of both of you.

Firstly, she told you multiple times she is married with kids, she wanted to work 3 yrs and go back for good.

Second, she definitely didn't come from a well off family, else she won't be working so far away from home.

3rd, she also asked you why disturb her life. meaning yes, she is already interested in you and gonna be troubled because she has a husband and kid waiting for her at home and probably missed her much.

4th, if she is those super "贞烈“type, after you get her and dump her, how or what might she do?

5th, if both of you really fell in love or she fell totally for you, cannot live without you, are you willing to marry her?

6th, if her husband find out, what happened if he fly here, are you man enough to stand up for her and face the husband?

7th, if you are not marrying her after her husband find out and divorced her, how is she going to carry on her life? She probably gonna lost her kid too.

Sorry for my long winded and maybe over concerned or over worried thinking.

I am no saint, me too fk ard with many MLs, but not this kind who is married and clean.

Imagine if she is your wife and is being seduced by another man while you waiting at home with your kid...

Zap me whatever you guys might, points are meaningless.

Sorry to 泼冷水。 My bad.
Old 01-10-2019, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDOM View Post
If this is real life and happening now, I really hope you stop now for the good of both of you.

Sorry to 泼冷水。 My bad.
Bro, you make a lot of sense, this is what I am thinking about too.To be honest, it first started with the excitement of converting a legit ML (hence why I started this thread), but now it becomes much more complex than I thought or hope it to be. It's really good points you raised, so I don't see why pple want to zap you and I definitely don't think it's 泼冷水, it's something I have to face eventually if I carry on.

She's a really nice lady too and I think I have started to develop feelings for her, will miss her smile etc. Maybe kanna KC liao I think she's lonely here and maybe that's why she's more susceptible, and to be honest, I am feeling very torn inside too. We actually had a short chat about this a couple of days ago, just an open-ended chat about some of the "what-ifs" and I think our directions are too different atm, she wanted to go back as she don't really like it here, while I don't think I will leave here (or at least when my parents are still around, I need to take care of them). Right now, we just decided to enjoy each others' company every Sunday night (enjoy as in chit chat, having each other by the side, not the sex part).

But thanks, while these points are running through my head, reading your post makes me realise how valid they are and I need to address them properly. If she's just a gold digger etc, it's much easier as I am also definitely no saint and if they are gold diggers, 2 can play a game and I don't need to think or care so much.

But the more I know her, the more I realised that she's really a very nice and simple girl who maybe is just too lonely here (and I suspect also maybe cos her boss treats all permit holders very badly, so she may also just want someone to treat her a bit more nicely), not into luxurious lifestyle, just wanted to bring financial stability to her family. She just said she finds that she can relax and talk freely with me, but she knows what I may be seeking and that's not what she's prepared to give. So will just see how it goes, we are both still rational (hopefully) about this arrangement, but I think that hopefully, I did bring a little more happiness to her life in SG now as she also mentioned that she's looking forward to the Sunday night where we can spend a bit of time together rather than going back and be alone.
Old 01-10-2019, 03:31 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Capricorn69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

You make her life happy in SG and you are happy too. Win win
Old 01-10-2019, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 19
cestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDOM View Post

Firstly, she told you multiple times she is married with kids, she wanted to work 3 yrs and go back for good.

Second, she definitely didn't come from a well off family, else she won't be working so far away from home.

3rd, she also asked you why disturb her life. meaning yes, she is already interested in you and gonna be troubled because she has a husband and kid waiting for her at home and probably missed her much.

4th, if she is those super "贞烈“type, after you get her and dump her, how or what might she do?

5th, if both of you really fell in love or she fell totally for you, cannot live without you, are you willing to marry her?

6th, if her husband find out, what happened if he fly here, are you man enough to stand up for her and face the husband?

7th, if you are not marrying her after her husband find out and divorced her, how is she going to carry on her life? She probably gonna lost her kid too.

Sorry for my long winded and maybe over concerned or over worried thinking.

I am no saint, me too fk ard with many MLs, but not this kind who is married and clean.

Imagine if she is your wife and is being seduced by another man while you waiting at home with your kid...

Sorry to 泼冷水。 My bad.
i don't agree with this.

she's far away from home. that does not mean she can only slave for the rest of her life. she is human, has needs of a human. you can poach to her your idea of what kind of relationship you are looking for and if she is agreeable.

yes she is married with kids. almost most of the WL/ML in their 30s working in singapore are. just because they did not declare their kids or u did not bother to ask if they have does not mean they don't. you still pay and fuck them anyway. you dont put feelings inside this transaction cos they are not looking for one. they only want $$$.

this lady is currently just working day in and out. does not mean she is not entitled to a relationship outside. especially when she is so far from home.

If TS is not looking to scam her, trick her into leaving her family and kids, but just for companionship in sg for and at this current moment. i don't see why not. she can decide for herself.

treat her like friend with benefits. don't screw and dump like a bastard. as in don't promise her the stars and moon, sweet talk her into thinking you are the love of her life and theres a future here with you. i think that's fair enough. the rest is her decision.

ultimately, she also know what shes looking for. just becareful dont scam her. and dont scam by her.
Old 01-10-2019, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
jt006 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is a rather interesting story to read. I had a good time reading them. But I do have to feel sorry for this lady. Bro. Sincerely hoping you will reconsider the path you're taking. Never a good thing to wreck someone's marriage and worse if she has a kid waiting for her at home bro.
Old 02-10-2019, 06:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3419 / Power: 20
waaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond reputewaaaaaa has a reputation beyond repute

Seriously. I wun tough her as she seems genuinely a good girl. 女人不坏, 我也不玩
Old 02-10-2019, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by acidicavex View Post
Wow interesting twist of event hmm is like those courtship ritual going thru. Can eat cannot eat also at the same time too easy will lose the trill worthwhile waiting for.

Camping for more update
I think there is some truth here in your post.

Maybe before she come to Singapore, she never expect to meet a man.

Her mindset is just strictly for work and not involve in girl boy relationship as a married woman with kid.

And now after meeting TS, she is unsure of her initial mindset and is now contemplating whether to proceed with this new unprepared relationship.

TS now need to assure her that he is not toying with her feeling.

And must show concern for her well being her and can take good care of her rather than say wanted to up her.

TS effort will be paid off as bonus like being able to sleep with her.
Old 02-10-2019, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 16
Humpy Dumpty deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

All parties are consenting adults so why are people having strong opinions if TS should or shouldn’t continue. Aren’t both parties in better positions than us to understand their personal circumstances?

Have you been in a foreign land for employment for years? Do you know what it’s like to find someone genuinely caring?

Parties are old enough to understand life is grey. Who’s right and wrong might not be your right and wrong.
Old 02-10-2019, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1359 / Power: 23
nuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud ofnuclearkid has much to be proud of

Let's stick to this story. Opinions can be freely expressed but are not usually solicited.
Old 03-10-2019, 05:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

TS please continue writing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1