The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 15-11-2014, 08:33 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Darwin27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: decent massage with plenty of teasing (free!)

Hi Bros, can share ctc? Thanks!
Old 15-11-2014, 09:34 PM
Samster (M)

mycloud deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share contact?
Old 15-11-2014, 09:35 PM
Samster (M)

mycloud deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can share contact?
Old 16-11-2014, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
doggylaser is Cool - loads of Potential

hi bro can share too? looking for somewhere to go now.

Thanks!
Old 16-11-2014, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 15
harmfree is a glorious beacon of lightharmfree is a glorious beacon of lightharmfree is a glorious beacon of lightharmfree is a glorious beacon of lightharmfree is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire2014 View Post
Thanks to all bros who contributed to my points. Sorry if I didn't reply to you, Pls pm me instead. I can't remb whom I replied to alr.. but i will make it a point to clear my.mailbox. hope you all understand. Don't forget to review after.hee hee. Want to know if got other special.😆😆
Hi bro mind sharing ctc pls
Old 17-11-2014, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4321 / Power: 17
naysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond reputenaysmith has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: decent massage with plenty of teasing (free!)

Thanks bro. B not much privacy but Massage pretty good their business too good. Ladies work non stop. Quality will drop due to busy schedule and no time to eat dinner

Last edited by naysmith; 17-11-2014 at 02:52 PM. Reason: huat
Old 17-11-2014, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 11
Tiger2518 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTiger2518 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Tried C. Frankly speaking, i had been to this place on & off this place, and I hv never seen this place so busy till my latest visit to tried C. Most of the time in the past, I would be the only customer at night, but this time round, this place is so busy! Biz suddenly so good that even C said to me don't know why suddenly so many ppl come here. Hahaha! Maybe she knows just pretend in front of me. I also act blur lor. Anyway, going back to the massage, she is ok. At least knows how to massage but can see she is quite shag out. Keep on hugging me and kiss me. Her face plain jane & short small size. Not exactly my type but boobs not bad. Watery watery kind.

During legs massage, start to tease me & stroke my bro. Teasing skills ok, not too bad.

Maybe try somebody else in my next visit.
Old 17-11-2014, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 11
peacemkr deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can share contact please?

Thank you!
Old 17-11-2014, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7093 / Power: 20
memorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond reputememorablez has a reputation beyond repute

nice, I would want to try also

The secret of victory is learning how to use pain & pleasure.

My Amazing Encounter (1) ...(2)
Old 17-11-2014, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1015 / Power: 19
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger2518 View Post
Tried C. Frankly speaking, i had been to this place on & off this place, and I hv never seen this place so busy till my latest visit to tried C. Most of the time in the past, I would be the only customer at night, but this time round, this place is so busy! Biz suddenly so good that even C said to me don't know why suddenly so many ppl come here. Hahaha! Maybe she knows just pretend in front of me. I also act blur lor. Anyway, going back to the massage, she is ok. At least knows how to massage but can see she is quite shag out. Keep on hugging me and kiss me. Her face plain jane & short small size. Not exactly my type but boobs not bad. Watery watery kind.

During legs massage, start to tease me & stroke my bro. Teasing skills ok, not too bad.

Maybe try somebody else in my next visit.

yeah finally tried her during my last visit..find her very weird. wanna kiss and ask me wanna marry a not. ask qns like got kids easier to become PR mah etc..zzz

got play with my lil bro also but not sensual as the experts. btw one thing i dont like abt the place is the smell...smells of wet towels. Sometimes they dont have enough dried towels to go around. and during my last visit there, 2 staffs were arguing damm loudly with one another, oblivious to the customers there.
Old 18-11-2014, 12:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Lampard is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonVivant View Post
Do you except one to enjoy and be relax with all the hustles and bustles......
worse.... knowing that the spouse and child is just next to the curtain.
I would also like to thank bro Fire to introduce this place. However, my 1st experience was far worse then bro BonVivant.. Sorry bro Fire that I have to post my experience here.

Same here the son was there when I visited this place. They were super busy and I also got the lady boss L to massage me. I waited about 25 minutes coz I was told to pay first and someone was finishing in about 10 minutes. Paid $50 for 1 hour massage and end up waiting 25 minutes.

After the massage started for 5 to 8 minutes, the son open the curtain and stand in front of me. Wow lao, WTF... Then came inside the room and talk to the mom for about 1 over minutes somemore while the mom massaging me. My mood straight away gone.. Subsequently, the son kept coming in and out of the room and opened the curtain for about 15 to 20 times throughout the 1 hour massage. Bloody hell, one moment I thought of getting up and just go off. But already paid $50 and sure no refund. So just control myself.

Throughout the entire session, the mother also went out few times coz the son kept calling her. The massage ladies were also talking among themselves loudly and proudly because of their good business. They were so proud that their clients have extended from 1 hour to 2 and then 3 hours... Like Stock Market like that.

The mother decided to call the husband to come down and fetch the son home. Bloody hell after the father come down, instead of bringing the son home, he play computer outside and the son still opening my room curtain. What kind of business is this???? Massage wise, I would say not that bad but I have better one for $45. Teasing, not much. Only 2 or 3 times on my butt crack. The lady boss don't even know or have the courtesy to extend 5 or 10 minutes free for me due to her running around, and the son kept disturbing, coming into the room. She finished the massage 1 to 2 minutes to the hour.

Well, I got to learn lots of rich "Chiongsters" in Singapore. Coz during my massage, most bros next curtain went for 2 or 3 hours massage. I can only say that the gals can sweet talk very well to get these bros to extend their hours and spend more money. My rating for this place;

Place: 3/10 (Too small, curtains, can hear all bros talking, no privacy)
Professionalism: 1/10 (Talking loudly among themselves, son running around)
Massage: 6.5/10
Teasing: 2/10 (Unfortunately, not much teasing for me)
Damage: $50 / 1 hour
RTM: No I guess

Sorry bro Fire that I really don't enjoy this place. Thank you very much again for sharing with me.
Old 18-11-2014, 08:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1015 / Power: 19
sianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud ofsianguy2006 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lampard View Post
I would also like to thank bro Fire to introduce this place. However, my 1st experience was far worse then bro BonVivant.. Sorry bro Fire that I have to post my experience here.

Same here the son was there when I visited this place. They were super busy and I also got the lady boss L to massage me. I waited about 25 minutes coz I was told to pay first and someone was finishing in about 10 minutes. Paid $50 for 1 hour massage and end up waiting 25 minutes.

After the massage started for 5 to 8 minutes, the son open the curtain and stand in front of me. Wow lao, WTF... Then came inside the room and talk to the mom for about 1 over minutes somemore while the mom massaging me. My mood straight away gone.. Subsequently, the son kept coming in and out of the room and opened the curtain for about 15 to 20 times throughout the 1 hour massage. Bloody hell, one moment I thought of getting up and just go off. But already paid $50 and sure no refund. So just control myself.

Throughout the entire session, the mother also went out few times coz the son kept calling her. The massage ladies were also talking among themselves loudly and proudly because of their good business. They were so proud that their clients have extended from 1 hour to 2 and then 3 hours... Like Stock Market like that.

The mother decided to call the husband to come down and fetch the son home. Bloody hell after the father come down, instead of bringing the son home, he play computer outside and the son still opening my room curtain. What kind of business is this???? Massage wise, I would say not that bad but I have better one for $45. Teasing, not much. Only 2 or 3 times on my butt crack. The lady boss don't even know or have the courtesy to extend 5 or 10 minutes free for me due to her running around, and the son kept disturbing, coming into the room. She finished the massage 1 to 2 minutes to the hour.

Well, I got to learn lots of rich "Chiongsters" in Singapore. Coz during my massage, most bros next curtain went for 2 or 3 hours massage. I can only say that the gals can sweet talk very well to get these bros to extend their hours and spend more money. My rating for this place;

Place: 3/10 (Too small, curtains, can hear all bros talking, no privacy)
Professionalism: 1/10 (Talking loudly among themselves, son running around)
Massage: 6.5/10
Teasing: 2/10 (Unfortunately, not much teasing for me)
Damage: $50 / 1 hour
RTM: No I guess

Sorry bro Fire that I really don't enjoy this place. Thank you very much again for sharing with me.

yeah i tried the lady boss last time as well cause i wanted to aim her...she kept going out to arrange business etc but she got make it up in terms of time extended lah.

told her next time i want to get her also..she just asked me try others. can sense she's not really keen in massaging ppl these days now that shes the boss
Old 18-11-2014, 10:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
BonVivant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lady boss is really not interested in doing massage at all. When all the masseurs are busy, no choice, takes who ever walk-in.
When she took me, straight away she suggested half an hour, but i wanted 1 hour.

Throughout the session, she is more interested and kept asking whether the masseurs have collected money, of course by shouting...

Bro Lampard, my session wasn't any better, it was just that I didn't want to elaborate too much so as to leave an outlet........
It was just sway for us to have gotten her

Sorry bro fire, didn't mean to run your joint down...just speaking the truth..
I'm sure other bros have had better experiences with other girls..

Last edited by BonVivant; 19-11-2014 at 12:21 AM. Reason: add comments
Old 19-11-2014, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Neonism deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro can share details ?
Old 20-11-2014, 05:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
baburao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share ctc?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread