The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-03-2024, 08:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
dragonus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Tuina TCM

please share ctc of the G cup ML too thanks
Old 18-03-2024, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 541 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

went to one tcm at amk, near to a famous cheap dimsum..randomly ask for any ml to try...got a ml around 30s...went to the room but wall not fully up to the ceiling..so can hear people beside your room...at first was normal, then I accidentally brush against her thigh and she a bit surprised but still not as mindful of my hand...slowly but steady, my hand went against her thigh again..she just did a playful slap on my butt...that gave me the go ahead to try something new..I went for her butt as well...she did response by shaking her butt just to move away but caught her back...this went for almost 30mins until time almost up..went to extend another 30mins...not wanting to waste the time, I proceed to hold her waist...ha ha..no rejection..the closest she came was when she pressed the groin and that got my bro to erect slightly and she felt it slapping her hand softly...although she did not do anything else...I think she enjoyed it...maybe too long no teasing from men..
Old 20-03-2024, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 793 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

The chinatown thread got deleted already.

Recently I finally tried that much talked about place at car water road.

Helluva good experience and worth it. Especially since I picked the ml that was reputedly good at massage too and she lived up to the promise. Entry charge not wasted at all.

Wildest tcm tuina place ever with the sound effects.
Old 20-03-2024, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 916 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3320 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Recently I finally tried that much talked about place at car water road.
Did u miss out the cow bro? ..
Old 20-03-2024, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 793 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Did u miss out the cow bro? ..
No. Literally it is so. Translate to malay, not mandarin
Old 20-03-2024, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 916 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3320 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
No. Literally it is so. Translate to malay, not mandarin
I see, so u hv a different language translation ..

Obviusly car water, kreta ayer, goo chia zui, ngao cheh swee mean the same thing, tio bo? ..
Old 20-03-2024, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 891 / Power: 22
sadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Obviusly car water, kreta ayer, goo chia zui, ngao cheh swee mean the same thing, tio bo? ..
Not really, in malay kreta mean car or vehicle. So if translate directly kreta ayer = Car Water. But why mandarin got "cow" because that time Chinatown many Carl pulled by cows convey water onboard. So in layman had this name 牛车水(cow vehicle water). For malay simply name in "short" with out the cow as water car or car water only = kreta (car or vehicle) ayer ( water)
Old 20-03-2024, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 891 / Power: 22
sadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Also kreta ayer is the official name of that particular road. 牛车水 usually referring to the whole area of Chinatown.
Old 25-03-2024, 02:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 17
Choon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChoon Peng is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Jia Kang TCM

333 Beach Road
Singapore 199563
Opening Hours
10.30am to 10.30pm

Any review of the new gals (Xi Xi & Helen)

Please up my points if you are happy.
Old 25-03-2024, 05:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2989 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5763 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Solid TCM massueus plus playful and D cup tits and above not easy to find. Any bro got lobang remember to share. Lately I have been always gg to look for May. Her tits upsize to E cup now and her massage really power like usual TCM. And her mouth service really no horse run
Old 25-03-2024, 06:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
boringpunggol is Cool - loads of Potential

all these tuina can claim under insurance one anot ah? LOL
Old 25-03-2024, 09:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 1
PeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond reputePeePeeBoyinSG has a reputation beyond repute

Could not find an appropriate thread, and starting new threads will always get deleted.

Last night rb.gy , I went to explore the East (between Lavender and Aljunied).
Uncovered /ijqpt1 another master masseuse : PRC A @ East.
Pleasant looking lady in her 30s with nice figure.
Excellent full body oil massage at very reasonable pricing, and Happy experience is provided.
Common shower is available.

I ended up extending my time to 2 hours
Will add her to my list of master masseuses (just started compiling the list).
Life is good. Go explore.
Old 25-03-2024, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 286 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3110 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jia Kang TCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choon Peng View Post

333 Beach Road
Singapore 199563
Opening Hours
10.30am to 10.30pm

what's the entrance and the damage? that's important to decide whether to support or not
Old 25-03-2024, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 13
CooolCoool deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

333 Beach Road
Singapore 199563
Opening Hours
10.30am to 10.30pm

Helen solid massage. Nice B+, foxy look. I believe is one of the better masseurs in over there.
Old 25-03-2024, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13864 / Power: 17
Shiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond reputeShiofukis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jia Kang TCM

Quote:

333 Beach Road
Singapore 199563
Opening Hours
10.30am to 10.30pm

Further up unit 43, got 2 chio Thai masseuse. Any try before? Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1