The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-04-2024, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Rubbaking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How to know if she truly loves you or just wants your money

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxyass View Post
If you are paying big bucks for them, then TS wont be asking in this thread.... the answer will be obvious... normally you wont be paying alot when going out as they are also playing the fishing game.....
True, though 99% of the time will end up paying if really into it and TS wants to be exclusive.
Old 21-04-2024, 12:33 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
Chrisk456 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubbaking View Post
True, though 99% of the time will end up paying if really into it and TS wants to be exclusive.
Exclusive milking cow for the WL
Old 21-04-2024, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 192 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 12
galaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Exclusive is a scary word for many people.... we want her to be exclusive and she also want us to be exclusive.... this is one almost impossible criteria to be fullfilled.... no matter what she or we promise, something somewhere will definitely go off tracked....
Old 22-04-2024, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 265 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1707 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I chose to tell my close friends where my gf works in the past right from the beginning. It is not a glamourous job but it is still an honest job. As long as she stopped the line for good. It feels more shiok bringing them to the mall as they turn almost all heads.
Frankly, if our friend (who is not rich) is together with a angpai gal. May it be from GL or nightclub or whatever. Do we feel envious of them or will we look down on them?

When I go drinking now, all the chio busty babes that I saw are all Thai gals, Viet bu and gals from other countries. SG gals, many are those doing well type. They are proud and they feel that a man should "love" them as who they are. LOL!

Typical guy in Geylang.
Old 24-04-2024, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 9
4rchdevil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4rchdevil deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post
Frankly, if our friend (who is not rich) is together with a angpai gal. May it be from GL or nightclub or whatever. Do we feel envious of them or will we look down on them?

When I go drinking now, all the chio busty babes that I saw are all Thai gals, Viet bu and gals from other countries. SG gals, many are those doing well type. They are proud and they feel that a man should "love" them as who they are. LOL!
maybe not jealousy. but men sometimes always have a side that doesn't want to lose. like thinking "shit he not rich but he can be with that girl" so more precisely it's about pride maybe. Idk its right / no ,but this is my opinion bro
Old 25-04-2024, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradpitt968 View Post

Most of the time envious. I guess there are two types of guys but not generalising. One group is who go for girls who are doing well so they do not have to come up with a dime and they can make do with a hole only. Another type would be who die die prefer to be with a chiobu and have the means to support them.
Old 25-04-2024, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxyass View Post
Exclusive is a scary word for many people.... we want her to be exclusive and she also want us to be exclusive.... this is one almost impossible criteria to be fullfilled.... no matter what she or we promise, something somewhere will definitely go off tracked....
Very true indeed. Guess eating the same dish everyday also boring.
Old 25-04-2024, 11:03 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Very true indeed. Guess eating the same dish everyday also boring.
Yes. Who does that? Everytime go back GL take the same WL non stop so boring. Definitely a buffet is much better than the same chicken rice no matter how good it is. Bad thing is WL always, always wants the money. Once receive money put on mask of sweetness and fake lies and the TS now fall in love with fantasy.

Guys who fall into this trap is now living in a borrowed time. Once WL return expect you all get blocked/ignored/forgotten already. They all have own lives back home sometimes got a BF. They worked in different brothels, massage houses in every country they know before coming to GL but this TS think he is the first time becoming the knight in shining armor for the WL. Never thought about it huh?

Enjoy life lah! Go thai-viet-prc all the same night or at different times. Different girl, different race, different service, different feeling. No need for attachment. If TS want a wife go find in dating app or workplace much better.
Old 25-04-2024, 04:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 11
nllzboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynllzboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisk456 View Post
Yes. Who does that? Everytime go back GL take the same WL non stop so boring. Definitely a buffet is much better than the same chicken rice no matter how good it is. Bad thing is WL always, always wants the money. Once receive money put on mask of sweetness and fake lies and the TS now fall in love with fantasy.

Guys who fall into this trap is now living in a borrowed time. Once WL return expect you all get blocked/ignored/forgotten already. They all have own lives back home sometimes got a BF. They worked in different brothels, massage houses in every country they know before coming to GL but this TS think he is the first time becoming the knight in shining armor for the WL. Never thought about it huh?

Enjoy life lah! Go thai-viet-prc all the same night or at different times. Different girl, different race, different service, different feeling. No need for attachment. If TS want a wife go find in dating app or workplace much better.

not even boyfriends, sometimes they have husbands 😂
and this really happened. My friend got into a lot of debt, and used customer money from the company he worked for, because he fell in love and felt sorry for WL. I warned him but he believes WL is not playing with him. but in the end it was discovered that WL only took as much money as possible from my friend and then disappeared.
Old 25-04-2024, 05:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nllzboy View Post
and this really happened. My friend got into a lot of debt, and used customer money from the company he worked for, because he fell in love and felt sorry for WL. I warned him but he believes WL is not playing with him. but in the end it was discovered that WL only took as much money as possible from my friend and then disappeared.
That was painful bro im gonna cry lol so please to all other guys out there whose trying to make ends meet every month, 1 session is enough for 1 girl, can have 2 or more if service was good. They came here for money, not for romance.
Old 25-04-2024, 07:49 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Poor guy. Felt sorry for your friend. I hope other bros learn to diversify their hard earned money. Why someone not rich enough would give it all at a girl who works in GL? Why!?
Old 26-04-2024, 12:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 10
alvencalve deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalvencalve deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
That was painful bro im gonna cry lol so please to all other guys out there whose trying to make ends meet every month, 1 session is enough for 1 girl, can have 2 or more if service was good. They came here for money, not for romance.
Yeahhh right . Even not all WL like that but maybe only 1% from 100% in this world . Then back to the our goal . Only for have fun not to make our life broken
Old 26-04-2024, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 9
Easivz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyEasivz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Very bad yeahh
Old 27-04-2024, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quote:

Agreed. Just that hard to find hotties on dating sites and even if there is, 90% are scams.
Old 29-04-2024, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 11
nllzboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynllzboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Yeah . That the reality right. Then for guys try to play with them dont put too much feeling . They have real life
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1