The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2010, 09:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
destcc00 is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Hello Boys ....

Hi Ellen,

Thanks for your reply.
Just to confirm to you that my nick is valid in SBF.
Old 08-08-2010, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 15
ellen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyellen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by destcc00 View Post
Hi Ellen,

Thanks for your reply.
Just to confirm to you that my nick is valid in SBF.
Dear destcc00,

Thanks for being so thoughtful..

Happy holiday..

When you realize that you are trapped and surrounded, you will become fearless.
When you have no way out, you will tap into your courage to stand firm.
When you have no choice, you will fight back with all your might.
~ Sun Tzu (11.33)
Old 09-08-2010, 02:16 PM
Samster

ellen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyellen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hey Ellen, would like to ask you if you are comfortable to do it in chalet? Or a bj at the staircase etc. Sorry to ask this redundant question. Will be looking forward to seeing your reply.

To the above mentioned enquiry:

I am puzzled why would you want to waste time if you knew that you are asking a redundant question????

~ Sun Tzu (11.33)
Old 10-08-2010, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gundom View Post
I think I did not do a wonderful job! I was too nervous with Ellen . She is too well presented and I was like on a job interview and need to watch what I should say and what I should not. Ellen and me is of the same age grp but she do look younger than her actual age (will not tell you which year she was in).
We chat for 30 min before I took my shower. We shower separately . While waiting for her, my heart was pumping . What should I do ? Should I lost my gentleman on her and behave like a wolf?
In the end, we chat abit on the bed before I slowly start my action.
Ellen as advice to you. Pls buy toto and strike group 1 and leave this industrial.

Bro do take care of Ellen. Don treat her like other fl.

Rtf is not the correct phase for ellen. To meet again I will use (TMA)
Dear Gundom,

Thanks for your FR on me…

Did not know you were struggling with the nervous emotion while you are with me...hmmmm...

Thanks for your kind advice on buying the Toto, and strike the group 1 prize; eh, hope the luck is with me then!

Wish you a good day & week ahead.

~ Sun Tzu (11.33)
Old 10-08-2010, 07:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 14
Gundom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGundom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ya loh, trying to act cool
Old 11-08-2010, 09:47 AM
Samster

hi ellen, how do u charge and location u prefer? pls intro.. how can i contact u?

To the above enquiry;

Perhaps is good that you read up my thread a little to find out pertaining to my fees and how should you contact me?

~ Sun Tzu (11.33)
Old 11-08-2010, 07:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
sungsam1978 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i had a truly memorable session with ellen recently, and it is only fair that i pen this FR.

after several emails and smses, we managed to fix the meet-up. i was particularly looking forward to it.
i remember it was raining that day, which suits me well. i've always like doing it in such weather conditions.

she turned up punctually.
from the moment she sashayed into the room, all the things that the other guys wrote abt her were instantly verified.
she's definitely different from them other girls in this forum.

we spent sometime chatting away. it was fun talking to her.
you guys shd try doing that too, it brought the intimacy to a simmering level.

she stepped out of the shower in a naughty little number.
into the dimmed room, whose lights she deliberately brought down prior to her going in.
sexy.

she came close and laid before me.
i ran my fingers through her flawless skin. there is not one patch that isn't smooth.

in bed, she is a totally different person.
more sensual, almost sultry.

she capped and blew me.
halfway through, she looked up and asked me, 'is this nice?'
you guys can take a moment to visualize this; for there is no need for me to give any answer.

it was cowgirl to missionary to doggie and with each position, you savour different sensations.
in the final one, i had her rest her head on a pillow and look back at me.
i grabbed her breast and came in her, er... albeit into cd.
fantastic.

before she left, i told her she'll be seeing me again.
or in the case of the new term coined, TMA.

'value' is a new watchword.
you guys reading this ought to check her out.
then again, if she allows you to. ha.
Old 13-08-2010, 10:24 AM
Samster

Since all the constant reminders seems futile, I thought perhaps it may be better if I try to express myself to boys here as to who 'Ellen' is and why you should NOT simply ask for my contact, pictures and such, but you should start by sending me a email. It seems troublesome but the system has served well for all that I have met and therefore, it works well for one and all.

Ellen - a prelude

Ellen is an intimate and passionate being, and is blessed with the women's touch -- both in understanding herself as a unique classy, intelligent, fun-loving and sensual creature, and in the innate understanding of men who she chooses to meet. The connection must be made on Ellen's terms, and is based on mutual respect and understanding of each other. Notwithstanding it may be fleeting moment and somewhat cold in nature that the initial contact is made by email, but the details revealed and manner that it is written in its reply will allow Ellen to have feel of the interested party, and somehow, that helps in creating a unique and intimately personal experience that feels like non other.

It's wishful thinking, in Ellen's opinion, to expect chemistry simply by seeing pictures or arranging a timing to meet up without the initial emails. The idea is both puzzling and repulsive to Ellen, and the very concept of such an arrangement goes against her nature. Ellen could not understand how two total strangers could be in a small cold room could make magic happen simply out of thin air without any prior contact and without establishing at least basic understanding from which to go on before the initial meet up.

The FRs written by boys may all seem to be similar but are actually different in the details -- and that -- is where the connection has been individually felt thru the initial emails. It may be near impossible to detail every aspect for the time spent in FRs as there are few words that can describe the way boys makes Ellen feel, and when she does feel in that special way, she gives back with such intimacy, passion, sensuality that can only happen to that specific person for a truly unique and memorable experience, that cannot be measured in length of time or the weight of the dollars and sense.

~ Sun Tzu (11.33)
Old 13-08-2010, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
tcl1515 is Cool - loads of Potential

hi ellen,last wednesday i cfm with you n waiting for yrs sms,but no reply,why?
Old 13-08-2010, 10:38 AM
Samster

Since all the constant reminders seems futile, I thought perhaps it may be better if I try to express myself to boys here as to who 'Ellen' is and why you should NOT simply ask for my contact, pictures and such, but you should start by sending me a email. It seems troublesome but the system has served well for all that I have met and therefore, it works well for one and all.

Ellen - a prelude

Ellen is an intimate and passionate being, and is blessed with the women's touch -- both in understanding herself as a unique classy, intelligent, fun-loving and sensual creature, and in the innate understanding of men who she chooses to meet. The connection must be made on Ellen's terms, and is based on mutual respect and understanding of each other. Notwithstanding it may be fleeting moment and somewhat cold in nature that the initial contact is made by email, but the details revealed and manner that it is written in its reply will allow Ellen to have feel of the interested party, and somehow, that helps in creating a unique and intimately personal experience that feels like non other.

It's wishful thinking, in Ellen's opinion, to expect chemistry simply by seeing pictures or arranging a timing to meet up without the initial emails. The idea is both puzzling and repulsive to Ellen, and the very concept of such an arrangement goes against her nature. Ellen could not understand how two total strangers could be in a small cold room could make magic happen simply out of thin air without any prior contact and without establishing at least basic understanding from which to go on before the initial meet up.

The FRs written by boys may all seem to be similar but are actually different in the details -- and that -- is where the connection has been individually felt thru the initial emails. It may be near impossible to detail every aspect for the time spent in FRs as there are few words that can describe the way boys makes Ellen feel, and when she does feel in that special way, she gives back with such intimacy, passion, sensuality that can only happen to that specific person for a truly unique and memorable experience, that cannot be measured in length of time or the weight of the dollars and sense.

~ Sun Tzu (11.33)
Old 13-08-2010, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 20
rockdune is one of the Best!rockdune is one of the Best!rockdune is one of the Best!

wah lau eh :-))).

warmest rgds

rockdune
Old 14-08-2010, 11:50 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
motakteng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Red face Re: Hello Boys ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellen View Post

Ellen - a prelude

wow...is this a lunch actually spin-off? dudette, nice intro piece heh.
Old 16-08-2010, 02:29 PM
Samster

FionaXieFan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Ellen,

Looking forward to our meeting tomorrow

Cheers
Old 17-08-2010, 12:25 AM
Samster (M)

vince2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellen View Post
Dear Tanova,

Glad that you enjoyed reading my thread and thanks for your post.

I am thankful of having these entire beautiful written FRs from the boys; they have contributed their time and effort to facilitate my thread from a controversial one to something interesting to read on the forum...

Their FRs was ratting good read, though; they gave my laughter and solace during a woe day; they helped to uplift me while the spirit is low- I find it is a joy to read them repeatedly.

They have also transformed Ellen to a fascinating and vivacious being despite her age; accentuated her to be noticeable in this competitive forum by using their magical pen with the brilliant writing skills... They had made it turns out to a miraculous!

Appreciate your kind wishes and your compliments; wish you a good week ahead.
Hello Girl,

Way to go girl!

Regards.
Old 18-08-2010, 01:11 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Blood Iron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I took a half day off and arranged a meet up with Ellen in one of the afternoon. It was a pleasant surprised in my first impression after meeting her. After some conversation, I actually found her charming in her own way, which build upon her confident and experience, especially when she smile.

Of course we proceed further from the conversation, but to me the whole session is not only about sex. She indeed provides a very good companionship and a wonderful intimate experience.

Ellen, thanks and best wishes for you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread