The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 14-04-2022, 12:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 12
PREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPREM8619 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bluewave in Jb

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandyman View Post
The malay captain is working in gp spa now...
Yes.... met him today when I was there. Heard from him that several ex-GBW ladies are also at GP..... too bad cannot view the ladies. The layout of the place is the ladies will enter the rooms from the other end of the passageway whilst customers are gathered at this end at the dining area.

Asked the captain to arrange for next available lady as I did not want to wait too long there.
Saw a familiar face when the lady entered my room..... ex-GL Milf that used to work at 2033 back in 1999/2000. She said she was ex-GBW too. Did not get her name or number but she is @ mid 40s with a big sakyank tattoo on her back. Although not young but her service is super tokcong.... GL cat150 service complete with catbath, bbbj, ar, daty & fj. While doing fj she ask me want to finish with cim onot but I proceeded to end in doggy. Gave me a short back massage before go wash up together.
She did mention she does not work everyday and only comes to GP twice a week. However she will come down to help out if there are too many customers and the GP manager call for her.
Old 14-04-2022, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
Otaman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOtaman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by PREM8619 View Post
Yes.... met him today when I was there. Heard from him that several ex-GBW ladies are also at GP..... too bad cannot view the ladies. The layout of the place is the ladies will enter the rooms from the other end of the passageway whilst customers are gathered at this end at the dining area.

Asked the captain to arrange for next available lady as I did not want to wait too long there.
Saw a familiar face when the lady entered my room..... ex-GL Milf that used to work at 2033 back in 1999/2000. She said she was ex-GBW too. Did not get her name or number but she is @ mid 40s with a big sakyank tattoo on her back. Although not young but her service is super tokcong.... GL cat150 service complete with catbath, bbbj, ar, daty & fj. While doing fj she ask me want to finish with cim onot but I proceeded to end in doggy. Gave me a short back massage before go wash up together.
She did mention she does not work everyday and only comes to GP twice a week. However she will come down to help out if there are too many customers and the GP manager call for her.
From your description I believe she is number 69 in GBW. Big thai religious tattoo on her back and worked in GL house 2033 during 2000 for about 6 mths only. I think she was caught going out with customer to KTV so AV cancel her yellow card and sent her back. Very good service oriented lady. Will look for her if I happen to go to GP spa.
Old 14-04-2022, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 21
dandyman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdandyman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdandyman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wish it were possible to know where the ex GBW ladies have gone to. Now have to try out the numbers at new places again.
Old 23-04-2022, 09:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 436 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Good news for GBW fans.
While passing through..... I decided to visit GBW and saw there was ongoing renovation. I kaypoh and tcss with the contractor who inform me they are rushing the renovations to complete in 2 weeks if possible.

After I left the place.... I gave a call to Ah Yong the ex-chief captain of GBW. He inform that GBW is going to revive with new investors together with some previous GBW directors.

They need to wait for the renovations to be completed before applying for the various licenses/permits. He estimated GBW could reopen in 4-5 weeks time.

He oso mentioned the 3 captains who jump ship to the HV & GP spas will not be re-employed by GBW. They are oso in the process of contacting their former ladies to come back to the new GBW.
Old 24-04-2022, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

good good news !
Bro thanks for update !!
😘😘😘👍👍👍

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 24-04-2022, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

I saw a post in tele as followed-
🎆新山豪华大SPA将在5月新开张🎆
🧨目前开始招聘以下工作人员🧨

柜台收银员2位(男/女)
Captian+司机3位(男)
客服接线员3位(男/女)
有经验招客抢手20位

SPA也大量聘请招收(本地/外国)下水小姐😍
有女生要做下水的也可以联系我们
样貌中上女生每天至少能接8台-20台之间,每日至少能赚RM2K-RM4K之间💸

High chance its bw reopen... visited hv, still the same, food sux and pool not hot enuff, sauna not bad.
Old 24-04-2022, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 15
香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of香香很烦 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
🎆新山豪华大SPA将在5月新开张🎆

High chance its bw reopen... visited hv, still the same, food sux and pool not hot enuff, sauna not bad.
It’s time for them to Reno anyway ! Nice to have first hand info they are reopening.

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's learning to dance in the rain.

拿得起,要放得下。。。
一场游戏,一场梦。。。
Old 24-04-2022, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 7
Oscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOscar1325 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
🎆新山豪华大SPA将在5月新开张🎆
🧨目前开始招聘以下工作人员🧨

柜台收银员2位(男/女)
Captian+司机3位(男)
客服接线员3位(男/女)
有经验招客抢手20位

SPA也大量聘请招收(本地/外国)下水小姐😍
有女生要做下水的也可以联系我们
样貌中上女生每天至少能接8台-20台之间,每日至少能赚RM2K-RM4K之间💸

Hey bro. For HV spa, is see pics only or the girls will come out and you can choose?
Old 25-04-2022, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oscar1325 View Post
Hey bro. For HV spa, is see pics only or the girls will come out and you can choose?
HV spa does not have mirror parade.
You can either tell the captain your preference and follow his recommendation OR ask to see photos of the ladies.
But option 2 is a bit disadvantage because those newly arrived ladies photos not up yet.
The ladies there work 2 shifts.
Locals start @11am to 9pm
Foreign talents (thais & vietbus) come in after 2pm and stay until closing time 3am.

* The combo package promotion price is only for Mon-Thurs..... Fri/Sat & Sun is no discount.
Old 26-04-2022, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2605 / Power: 14
tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otaman View Post
You can either tell the captain your preference and follow his recommendation OR ask to see photos of the ladies.
But option 2 is a bit disadvantage because those newly arrived ladies photos not up yet.
Foreign talents (thais & vietbus) come in after 2pm and stay until closing time 3am.

* The combo package promotion price is only for Mon-Thurs..... Fri/Sat & Sun is no discount.
What is this combo package? Meaning 2 shots?
Old 27-04-2022, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 19
jbbro deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjbbro deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otaman View Post

How many locals at HV ??
Old 27-04-2022, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
demon83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbbro View Post
How many locals at HV ??
3 only… just went in ytd
Old 27-04-2022, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarma69 View Post
What is this combo package? Meaning 2 shots?
Combo = 60min oil massage lady + 45min full package lady.

Promo price = rm100 + rm238 => rm338
Normal price = rm128 + rm238 => rm366
Old 27-04-2022, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 835 / Power: 10
Xander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to beholdXander21 is a splendid one to behold

Hope to see 55 when bluewave opens back
Old 27-04-2022, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by demon83 View Post
3 only… just went in ytd
local what's the damage ? age ?

Thanks

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1