The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 24-08-2023, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 13
passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!passiontea is one of the Best!
Re: HV spa short fr

I don't understand why you guys need to do booking. Frankly, it is a walk-in SPA. it seem to us that this ahhua guy is a scammer or something.

The usual procedure is that I will just walk in, captain don't even ask you what package, straight deposit, given a tag for locker, straight go enjoy the suana, pool, ice cream etc. Followed by makan where captain will just come to your table and ask what is your preference. Everything is just asking you for your number. End of everything, check out, you pay by counter.
Old 26-08-2023, 10:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 447 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by passiontea View Post
I don't understand why you guys need to do booking. Frankly, it is a walk-in SPA. it seem to us that this ahhua guy is a scammer or something.
Ah Hua is an agent. Many such agents around
Due to the fierce competition and over supply of ladies..... many joints have resorted to using agents to pull in customers.... even joints that used to be popular are now starving for customers..... HV spa, OneSix spa, NZ spa etc
So they resort to using agents.
These agents create their own sites so you get the impression they are a stable but in fact they just bring you to existing joints and collect their commission. Therefore the joint may not deem you as a full paying customer if you are brought in by agent and may restrict the use of facilities to you.
Old 26-08-2023, 10:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 447 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 491 / Power: 12
Citizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of lightCitizens is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyboy12 View Post

Hope this long post helps with anyone making a decision to visit HV spa anytime soon. Or at least simply walking in and not "booking in advance through telegram/WhatsApp" would turn out to be a better exp than what we did.
Next time just go direct to the hotel spas and avoid booking via online as most online adverts are agents who earn commission by bringing customers to the spas.

If a site is offering ladies in several different locations.... probably run by such agent.

If the same lady is being promoted on different sites.... you are probably dealing agents again.
Many independent FLs (especially locals) set up base in a location and then uses these agents to canvass business for her. She has a fixed price for every customer she serves and the agents earn their commission from the price difference that they charge the customer. Tats why you see different prices for the same lady on different sites.

Avoid booking through these agents as they only bring you to the lady or joints..... and are not responsible for the service standards of the ladies. So if kenna a flipcar or no service lady.... there is nothing these agents can do.

Best is to go direct to the joints and avoid middlemen agents.
Old 27-08-2023, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 17
EmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterEmCee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

These agents exist outside as well. A F Shop along the same road as Crystal Crown call "BYD". Inside the shop is a mess. The agent will solicit business outside. Those who are interested, he will bring them to Crystal Crown. The girls are probably working at the SPA. 230/shot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
Next time just go direct to the hotel spas and avoid booking via online as most online adverts are agents who earn commission by bringing customers to the spas.

If a site is offering ladies in several different locations.... probably run by such agent.

If the same lady is being promoted on different sites.... you are probably dealing agents again.
Many independent FLs (especially locals) set up base in a location and then uses these agents to canvass business for her. She has a fixed price for every customer she serves and the agents earn their commission from the price difference that they charge the customer. Tats why you see different prices for the same lady on different sites.

Avoid booking through these agents as they only bring you to the lady or joints..... and are not responsible for the service standards of the ladies. So if kenna a flipcar or no service lady.... there is nothing these agents can do.

Best is to go direct to the joints and avoid middlemen agents.
Old 29-08-2023, 10:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 13
Diavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmCee View Post
These agents exist outside as well. A F Shop along the same road as Crystal Crown call "BYD". Inside the shop is a mess. The agent will solicit business outside. Those who are interested, he will bring them to Crystal Crown. The girls are probably working at the SPA. 230/shot.
No wonder saw an uncle bringing over a group of girls into the Hotel. Thought its the hotel own spa girls.
Old 15-11-2023, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 19
jbbro deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjbbro deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any new local Chinese at HV ?
Old 18-11-2023, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 10
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by junmin95 View Post
Long time no go HV spa liao. Last time I went still RM238, now RM 258 already.

Anyway, recent FR went there on a weekday afternoon.

Girl: Luna
Appearance: 8/10 - Face is slightly chao lao but body young like 20 year old kind. No Tattoos so is totally my type.
Boobs: 7/10 - B/C Cup with big areola and a bit stretch marks. a bit saggy.
Service: 8/10 - Shower, b2b massage, sensual HJ and guide her look me eye to eye while I release for perfect GFE feelings.

Damage: RM258. Captain say if same visit you want to hoot 2nd one (non-Malaysian), is only RM140 for second girl. So those very desperate one can hoot twice. Me old liao so hoot one enough.

Didn't do hot pool this time round as too crowded with old uncles. Maggi so-so but the soft boiled eggs still quite good. no funny smell/taste.

With this visit, adding one more ASEAN country to my conquests.

Singapore ✔
China ✔
Vietnam ✔
Thailand ✔
Philippines ✔
Malaysia ✔
Indonesia ✔
Japan ✔
went recently and amazing same price as previous time.

however, probably because of the timing I go, don't have pretty girls. kena one fugly 30++ which captain say is young.. pui.. my usual captain didn't arrive till after i'm done so did not manage to get good ones.

number: 575
time of visit: about 4pm
nationality: vietnam
appearance: 2/10
boobs: 0/10 (small and not even perky.. soft is only plus point.)
Service: ask her give me HJ she a bit stunned (maybe most just want fj) and she cannot speak good english/chinese so have to use sign language. her HJ is fucking rough like a total newbie. so i stop her, In the end i ownself pcc while ask her to suck on my balls.. knn she suck also fucking hard like machiam want to eat my balls...
rtf: no.

another reason for me to avoid vietbus.
Old 01-01-2024, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 262 / Power: 22
susuyamyam is one of the Best!susuyamyam is one of the Best!susuyamyam is one of the Best!

Is 77 local chinese still working there? Thank u
Old 20-01-2024, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ManLikeGirl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

visited HV yesterday

Girl: 898
Appearance: 5/10 - look so so, quite different from photo. May be photo was taken some time ago with photoshop
Age: guess 28 (website say 23-may be data not updated)effect.Face is slightly chao lao but body young like 20 year old kind. No Tattoos so is totally my type.
Boobs: 7/10 - C Cup, a bit saggy.
Service: Vary Good and skillful BBBJ, hard working and good catbath.

Damage: RM258.
Old 27-01-2024, 10:23 PM
Sexplorer for Life

My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

Finally had my time with the elusive #77 aka Ami aka Posh. Got her by booking/reserving via HV Wechat account.

This is my second visit to HV Spa post-covid since 2019. Had good memories of Msian Nana here.

Went in, received my bracelet, put my clothes into locker, went for a quick bathe. Came out and headed straight for the pools. Soaked inside the warm pool for a good 20 minutes before a quick dip in the cold pool and then an ice cream at the rest area. Bathed again and headed out to canteen for two soft boil eggs to accumulate power. Captain hovered over and asked if I want to go in earlier since #77 is free. So off I went.

At first glance, #77 wasnt up to my standard in terms of looks. I am a sucker for looks and I felt abit disappointed. She look early 40s at best. However, my mood will quickly change. after she bathed me, she flipped me over and started her work. Boy that tongue! It felt like a thousand warm snakes slithering across my entire body. For 15 minutes I was a human lollipop while she slurped her way to her heart's content and gave a heart-attack AR + BBBJ

Eventually, I just emptied everything into her mouth without even any effort. Her experience and skill was just top notch. We exchanged wechat and I told her i'll be back.
Old 17-02-2024, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 419 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 5
Christin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChristin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

anyone gt HV spa telegram?>
Old 17-02-2024, 01:01 AM
Samster

Christin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChristin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestobonk View Post

Finally had my time with the elusive #77 aka Ami aka Posh. Got her by booking/reserving via HV Wechat account.

This is my second visit to HV Spa post-covid since 2019. Had good memories of Msian Nana here.

Went in, received my bracelet, put my clothes into locker, went for a quick bathe. Came out and headed straight for the pools. Soaked inside the warm pool for a good 20 minutes before a quick dip in the cold pool and then an ice cream at the rest area. Bathed again and headed out to canteen for two soft boil eggs to accumulate power. Captain hovered over and asked if I want to go in earlier since #77 is free. So off I went.

At first glance, #77 wasnt up to my standard in terms of looks. I am a sucker for looks and I felt abit disappointed. She look early 40s at best. However, my mood will quickly change. after she bathed me, she flipped me over and started her work. Boy that tongue! It felt like a thousand warm snakes slithering across my entire body. For 15 minutes I was a human lollipop while she slurped her way to her heart's content and gave a heart-attack AR + BBBJ

Eventually, I just emptied everything into her mouth without even any effort. Her experience and skill was just top notch. We exchanged wechat and I told her i'll be back.
ask u something, when u go the hot pool...do u wear anything?

or u nvr wear pant just step in, dun think they provide swimming trunk right?
Old 17-02-2024, 10:24 AM
Sexplorer for Life

My Reputation: Points: 4297 / Power: 48
lovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond reputelovestobonk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christin View Post
ask u something, when u go the hot pool...do u wear anything?

or u nvr wear pant just step in, dun think they provide swimming trunk right?
They provide shorts. Just wear the shorts into the pools
Old 17-02-2024, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovestobonk View Post
They provide shorts. Just wear the shorts into the pools
then the short wet alrdy, can I request for new short?

after soaking

cos I want to go massage that, not comfortable wearing the wet short walk around to go in the room
Old 17-02-2024, 05:08 PM
Samster

i m at the hv spa eating area, i think nobody approach me...lolol

dk why

feel awakward...but the waiter keep asking me if i wanna drink
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1