The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-06-2015, 01:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L14h31

Long time no news on this house. Passed by and thought I saw some chio SYT from outside but did not get a closer look.

What's the latest line up? I think have some new girls joined recently as well.

Anyone knows?
Old 10-07-2016, 09:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 8
feige deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR – 1431 Xiao Mei

Randomly walked into 1431 some days ago and saw this beautiful face girl, asked OKT and her name was Xiao Mei (not tried on that day due to some other thing), recently went to 1431 and got her.

Debut: 7 weeks ago
Origin: Hubei
Face: beautiful face, won’t reject type, made me happy when I saw her
Body: around 1.64 meter without heel, curve, wear sexy tight dress, a little tummy (she just finished her meal, so maybe no tummy if usual) but very ok to me
Boobs: A+/B, soft, all natural
Skin: not white color, but very soft and nice to touch, some part very smooth and some part not very smooth
Shower: careful shower
Cathbath: standard, high score when she kissed my neck to make me high
Kiss/French: didn’t ask
Painting: didn’t ask
AR: didn’t ask
BJ: I requested CBJ, she used condom on my little brother, excellent CBJ, I would say it is one of the best CBJ in GL, I would not mind if she wants to CIM me. I have to give 9/10 high score here for her skill.
FJ: She led me to try many positions, even some positions I never tried, she has the skill to make me hard and gave me a lot of girl friend feeling during FJ. Not a time watcher. Even we nearly passed the time in the end.

RTF: Yes (Due to her face, BJ skill and a lot of FJ positions leading)

She is a very nice talking girl that adds a lot of score there. And high GFE.
Old 13-07-2016, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by feige View Post
FR – 1431 Xiao Mei

Randomly walked into 1431 some days ago and saw this beautiful face girl, asked OKT and her name was Xiao Mei (not tried on that day due to some other thing), recently went to 1431 and got her.

Debut: 7 weeks ago
Origin: Hubei
Face: beautiful face, won’t reject type, made me happy when I saw her
Body: around 1.64 meter without heel, curve, wear sexy tight dress, a little tummy (she just finished her meal, so maybe no tummy if usual) but very ok to me
Boobs: A+/B, soft, all natural
Skin: not white color, but very soft and nice to touch, some part very smooth and some part not very smooth
Shower: careful shower
Cathbath: standard, high score when she kissed my neck to make me high
Kiss/French: didn’t ask
Painting: didn’t ask
AR: didn’t ask
BJ: I requested CBJ, she used condom on my little brother, excellent CBJ, I would say it is one of the best CBJ in GL, I would not mind if she wants to CIM me. I have to give 9/10 high score here for her skill.
FJ: She led me to try many positions, even some positions I never tried, she has the skill to make me hard and gave me a lot of girl friend feeling during FJ. Not a time watcher. Even we nearly passed the time in the end.

RTF: Yes (Due to her face, BJ skill and a lot of FJ positions leading)

She is a very nice talking girl that adds a lot of score there. And high GFE.
Saw this xiao mei at 1429. Agreed with bro, she is a chiobu. Big eyes oval shape face with tapered jawline. If only can french & paint would be perfect. Any bro has intel on this?
Old 05-10-2016, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 15
GL-Roamer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: Shui Jing

Homebase: 1431

My regulars weren't around, so decided to pick someone whom i heard the OKT mention before as good service. But I was soooo wrong.

Physical Attributes

Face: Average looking. Not ugly but not pretty either. Youthful but definitely not SYT face.

Body: Slim, with slightly tanned skin. Tattoos on her belly.

Boobs: A Cuppers. Pushed my hands away when I tried to touch her boobs during shower and all.

Pussy: Bushy.

Service

Shower: Straight shower, no BBBJ

Massage: 1 min of massage.

Catbath: lick a bit here and there then told me to flip over. Maybe around 3 mins worth of catbath

AR: Nil

Frenching: She don't do.

Boob sucking: She don't allow.

Painting: She don't allow.

BBBJ: She immediately went down to my dick and blew and blew and blew really hard and fast. Trying to get me to cum so she can end the session fast. Or at least that is what my impression is. because when I told her to stop she still tried to continue and kept on continuing and even used her body weight and hands to try and prevent me from sitting up or stopping her from blowing me. I just forcefully pulled my dick out of her mouth and told her to put on cap. So bros who can't control themselves, you gotta be careful, when you are over the edge and cum, its all over. Everything ends there.

FJ: Fake acting.

Attitude: Time rusher. Everything was over in 35mins. That includes both the showers and all the dilly-dallying like slowing wiping body after shower etc. Most probably she is about to return to china soon so just take all the shortcuts.

RTF: NO WAY. I am not going to waste my time and money on her lousy service. With so many new girls arriving, I don't think she is interested in continuing her business here anymore. I will go for all the newbies who are eager to give good service and build a pool of regulars instead.
Old 05-10-2016, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Hidden commando (sniper) ...

There is a voluptuous commando WL in this shop but strangely there is no mention and/or FR on her in SBF ... hmmm ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 05-10-2016, 11:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hidden commando (sniper) ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
There is a voluptuous commando WL in this shop but strangely there is no mention and/or FR on her in SBF ... hmmm ...
Time for the guru to share about her???
Old 05-10-2016, 11:35 PM
Samster

ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GL-Roamer View Post
Name: Shui Jing

Homebase: 1431

My regulars weren't around, so decided to pick someone whom i heard the OKT mention before as good service. But I was soooo wrong.

Physical Attributes

Face: Average looking. Not ugly but not pretty either. Youthful but definitely not SYT face.

Body: Slim, with slightly tanned skin. Tattoos on her belly.

Boobs: A Cuppers. Pushed my hands away when I tried to touch her boobs during shower and all.

Pussy: Bushy.

Service

Shower: Straight shower, no BBBJ

Massage: 1 min of massage.

Catbath: lick a bit here and there then told me to flip over. Maybe around 3 mins worth of catbath

AR: Nil

Frenching: She don't do.

Boob sucking: She don't allow.

Painting: She don't allow.

BBBJ: She immediately went down to my dick and blew and blew and blew really hard and fast. Trying to get me to cum so she can end the session fast. Or at least that is what my impression is. because when I told her to stop she still tried to continue and kept on continuing and even used her body weight and hands to try and prevent me from sitting up or stopping her from blowing me. I just forcefully pulled my dick out of her mouth and told her to put on cap. So bros who can't control themselves, you gotta be careful, when you are over the edge and cum, its all over. Everything ends there.

FJ: Fake acting.

Attitude: Time rusher. Everything was over in 35mins. That includes both the showers and all the dilly-dallying like slowing wiping body after shower etc. Most probably she is about to return to china soon so just take all the shortcuts.

RTF: NO WAY. I am not going to waste my time and money on her lousy service. With so many new girls arriving, I don't think she is interested in continuing her business here anymore. I will go for all the newbies who are eager to give good service and build a pool of regulars instead.
I tried her some months back. Although not a natural frencher, she tried her best to accommodate me. GFE was not bad and the sex was not rushed and satisfying. Maybe she will rtc soon or it could be her off-form day? Anyway, one man's meat could be another guy's poison.
Old 06-10-2016, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 16
desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all

first time to this house, tried the ang pai Ai Mei for 2nd time, good service as usual.

notice there are quite a lot of girls in this house, 5-6 ?

saw one quite pretty one, call meimei, was told its a newcomer.

maybe will try her one day.
Old 04-11-2016, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Heard this house have a gem called shuqi?

anyone ever heard or tried?
Old 04-11-2016, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Taiatsu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

How much this house change?
Old 10-12-2016, 07:07 PM
Samster

Yi Yi of this house is a 1.6m tall pretty syt and fair-complexion lady. She also has lovely B+ boobs and sexy body. Unfortunately, she does not french, not even lip-kiss. So she is not an rtf for me. For those who are seeking pretty syt with a lovely boobs & body to bonk, u may consider her!
Old 08-01-2017, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 8
ahmong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyahmong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Happy bonk with Shu Qin today.

Face: Swee, sibuai GND face that u find in sch.

Body: good curves, perky butt

Boobs: B Cuppers, with pointy nips!

Shower: good

Massage: no action there

Catbath: hardworking, went all over

Frenching: no probz

Boob sucking: hard tips, swee!

Painting: I don't

BBBJ: hardwork there, but not that good yet.

FJ: I like the smile she has when it went in.

Attitude: Try it bros.

RTF: YES. should try, really buai pai.
Old 29-03-2017, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Flyingcomet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR – 1431 Kai Xin

Still quite new to this and after reading up on the forum decided to give various house a try. 1st up is 1431

Face: Not too bad, won’t reject type
Body: around 1.6 without heel, quite lean with a bit of tummy fat
Boobs: A+, soft, natural
Skin: Quite fair, some part very smooth and some part not very smooth
Shower: Standard SOP
Cathbath: Standard SOP
Kiss/French: Turned away so I assume is no
Painting: Didn't try
AR: Didn't try
BBBJ: Not too bad but not much suction, mostly is motion of going up and down
FJ: Did missionary and Cowgirl, face a bit black during this
GFE: Lacks GFE, feels very commercial
RTF: No

She has a nice smile and talks in a nice voice but more of a fuck and go type.

Opening hours is now 12.30pm, not sure whether thats just for today or has been changed.

Saw 3 other girls while I was there, 1 being Mei Mei while the other 2 look quite pretty too. 1 was quite tall with a small face and the other the face quite black thou.
Old 12-10-2017, 10:11 PM
Samster

Any worthy WLs in this house?
Old 13-10-2017, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1771 / Power: 12
Sassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant futureSassy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Any worthy WLs in this house?
Hi Bro
Return up to you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1