The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-03-2009, 11:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
hshare is Cool - loads of Potential
Lightbulb Spa Romantics Bukit Timah Plaza

new to this forum... find a lot of really good stuff

I just moved in Buikit Timah area and as usual.. tried to find nearby massage places to enjoy, but couldn't find one. Until last week, i went to Bukit Timah Plaza NTUC for shopping and found the massage place on the second floor called Spa Romantics. the girls seems quite pretty but not sure whether they provide "pure" massage or have extra services.

Any bro went there before, can recommend? which girls is good?
Old 03-04-2009, 12:47 PM
Samster

Re: Spa Romantics Bukit Timah Plaza

seems no one familiar with bukit timah area....
Old 03-04-2009, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2640 / Power: 20
enzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hshare View Post
seems no one familiar with bukit timah area....
We are very familiar with bukit timah that y we dont wish to discuss on this spa romantic. If u want gd service with reasonable price, forget going to spa romantic, go to the hc located at the same building.cheer.
Old 03-04-2009, 08:02 PM
Samster

hi, bro

why is that.. Is there another HC in the building? i am not aware of that.
Old 03-04-2009, 08:13 PM
Samster

and i even found their website: Singapore Massage ?(Singapore Sensual Massage. Spa Romantics @ Bukit Timah Plaza)?... seems quite ok one.

any idea on that?
Old 04-04-2009, 04:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 18
k_focus is a Helpful and Caring Samsterk_focus is a Helpful and Caring Samsterk_focus is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I think someone try to act BLUR, just wanted to promote this joint. can find Spa Ro...... and can not see the BIG HC. Haha.......
Old 04-04-2009, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2640 / Power: 20
enzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond reputeenzer88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_focus View Post
I think someone try to act BLUR, just wanted to promote this joint. can find Spa Ro...... and can not see the BIG HC. Haha.......
yar loh, somemore same floor......anyway bros who surf here frequent will know what we meant.
Old 04-04-2009, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_focus View Post
seems u think too much. save your words if you dont want to help anyway. am asking because am new to the area and can only find this spa romantics from internet when searching for "bukit timah massage"... but can't find anyone else. have to do research before spending money just try try.
Old 04-04-2009, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19188 / Power: 25
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute

I think there is a thread start for the Spa Romantics at Bukit Timah Plaza before I visit last time when wen wen is there

Yes there is a HC located at the same building

Next up :

Minimum 6 points for exchange pls
Please up me on below post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/reput...php?p=19483336

MRs For "Gem" = HDLY Princess, Must Try !!
Old 05-04-2009, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken6890 View Post
I think there is a thread start for the Spa Romantics at Bukit Timah Plaza before I visit last time when wen wen is there

Yes there is a HC located at the same building
i searched, but the thread is too old. not sure whether the description still valid. seems there were a lot discussion on wen wen.. is this girl good? is she still in spa romantics? want to try her
Old 05-04-2009, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19188 / Power: 25
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i searched, but the thread is too old. not sure whether the description still valid. seems there were a lot discussion on wen wen.. is this girl good? is she still in spa romantics? want to try her
wen wen more to city area liao in urban-zen-spa , yes she is good in term of look and skill of massage , but no sure now she is doing massage or not as understand she is the lady boss there

http://sbfsg.net/health-...n-zen-spa.html

Next up :

Minimum 6 points for exchange pls
Please up me on below post
https://www.sammyboyforum.info/reput...php?p=19483336

MRs For "Gem" = HDLY Princess, Must Try !!
Old 05-04-2009, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1112 / Power: 16
bdlb23 has much to be proud ofbdlb23 has much to be proud ofbdlb23 has much to be proud ofbdlb23 has much to be proud ofbdlb23 has much to be proud ofbdlb23 has much to be proud ofbdlb23 has much to be proud ofbdlb23 has much to be proud ofbdlb23 has much to be proud of

only clean massage. I gorgot how much, but i remember that it was not cheap. and i think the girls are below average. poke around the other complexes too.
Old 06-04-2009, 09:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdlb23 View Post
only clean massage. I gorgot how much, but i remember that it was not cheap. and i think the girls are below average. poke around the other complexes too.
en.. but seems they have "special services" according to their web site...
also found related threads stating the girls inside are good.. anyway need to give a try this weekend.
Old 06-04-2009, 10:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2549 / Power: 20
maituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond reputemaituleow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
en.. but seems they have "special services" according to their web site...
also found related threads stating the girls inside are good.. anyway need to give a try this weekend.
dunno why u keep wanting to ask about spa romantics probably trying to garner interest as the owner is always doing these stunts to bring customers to his joint. Furthermore since u jus move into bukti timah area dun u think u have all the time in the world to recce and source all the massage places within the locality. Its a wonder why u can't just patronise the place and find the answers to all your questions . Its fine to do groundwork before spending your hard earned money but u are just too much.

Maybe u only stay in Bukit timah plaza apratments upstairs , dats why u too lazy to do actual recce, there are so many massage joints at Bukti timah Plaza including a Health center. If still not enough go next block to Beauty world and Bukit timah shopping center, there are at least 10 joints to choose.

Wah..Khaw>>..
Old 06-04-2009, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I just moved in Buikit Timah area and as usual.. tried to find nearby massage places to enjoy, but couldn't find one. Until last week, i went to Bukit Timah Plaza NTUC for shopping and found the massage place on the second floor called Spa Romantics. the girls seems quite pretty but not sure whether they provide "pure" massage or have extra services.
Quote:
seems u think too much. save your words if you dont want to help anyway. am asking because am new to the area and can only find this spa romantics from internet when searching for "bukit timah massage"... but can't find anyone else. have to do research before spending money just try try.
So did you manage to find Spa Romantics during your NTUC trip or through the internet? If you want to promote this place, at least make sure the story is consistent mah. First say you saw this joint while shopping at NTUC. Then saw you only know about this joint when you surf internet.

Now what you say? The spa is featured inside NTUC is it?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1