The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-05-2011, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 14
rokhard deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrokhard deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Tantric Massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by volkswagon6868 View Post
got any good authentic JG please do pm me too..anyway i had tried red tantra massage last time ... personally i feel it not really authentic JG leh seem like A gimmick to me and during the conversation with the masseuse they mostly target to that some sort of high end expat or tourist ...they charge abt $250 per hour ..most of the lady are malay ..they massage you with nake body...and personally they are like giving you HJ leh and you can auto-roam them that all not really the type of therapeutic JG which i expect but i can say their massage is solid...personally i feel they over-charge ..looks of masseuse only so so looking ..they dun provided any hanky panky services ...well personally services varies to individual not sure about others masseuse ...if not wrong the boss call nick....above Fr is just for sharing purpose...well definitely Will not rtf ...as i think with such a rate can ask for a better services gal with more fun...i think their web are so nicely written with good advertising ..but rather disappointed for what i had received .i thought i can, had really a good therapeutic JG but end up it just a slightly different HJ neither any erotic . had burn a big hole on my wallet..
Bro VW, I am assuming also that you are asking me your question. Sorry to be kaypoh if you were asking someone else.

I have shared my experience on JG in another thread: http://sbfsg.net/showthr...=184206&page=6

Can we chat there because this thread is about Tantric Massages?
Old 16-05-2011, 10:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1651 / Power: 17
BiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant futureBiRd13 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rokhard View Post
The real Tantra is a very slow massage that enables the recipient to receive a deep sexual experience. It is Indian in origin and very old. Very similar to Yoga, its practitioners even consider this a spiritual experience. One even begins with a Namaste greeting and invitation.

In my view, Tantra is a form of sensual massage, but very different in the way it seeks to excite the body, as well as the mind. That is why the masseur uses slow touches, caresses and massages, beginning with the head, and encouraging the recipient to breathe deeply and slowly, build up the sexual energy first in the mind and then moving on to the body.

Lingam massage is for men and Yoni massage is for women.

In Lingam massage, the man’s testicles, anus, prostrate and the penis will be touched, caressed and massaged. The aim is not ejaculation, which is why tantric massages tend to be at least 2 hours. Through the ejaculation control, the man’s pleasure tempo will surge and withdraw (like waves), and the sensual energy is encouraged and made to flow, spread and radiate throughout the body, so that the man will enter and be immersed in an expanded state of pleasure and bliss. If done correctly, the man may experience climax without ejaculation.

My experience so far suggests to me that Cici (http://beijing.locanto.cn/ID_1125782...-MASSEUSE.html) and Maya/Mary (http://mymantrasg.com/about.html) are not authentic Tantra practitioners. In the case of Cici, after a short yet gentle Swedish back massage, she proceeded to excite the anus and prostrate (which some forummers have experienced as HDLY or hai di lao yu). These are not the same, though the effect is similar. Then there is a slow massage of the penis, anus, prostrate and testicles in the build up. In this experience, my penis was erect during most of the 2 hour massage and I managed to experience (for the first time) multiple climaxes without ejaculating. In the case of Maya/Mary, I received a regular Swedish massage for the greater part of the session, then in the last third of the session I experienced some of Juagen and then penetration of the anus. I could not connect with this style and was limp, not enjoying the massage.

I suppose none of us can really afford true tantric massage, which is so slow and extended that you need more than 2 hours to really enjoy an authentic tantric experience. A typical 90 minute massage offered in most places means there is a need to ‘get to the point’, which is why you miss out on the slow build up and the practitioners zooms in on the man’s erogenous zones. For this reason, I would describe Cici and Maya’s tantric massage as Pseudo-Tantra/Lingam Massage. I might even describe these as extra slow, sensual prostrate massages.

Also, ta 90 minute tantric massage in Singapore will cost between $150 and $320, which I am sure will turn off most of the broes.

I have not tried Red Tantra Massage (http://www.redtantramassage.com/) so I can’t comment if it is authentic or Pseudo-Tantra/Lingam Massage. There are also a few other practitioners that I am not familiar with:

http://www.tantricmassage.com.sg/tantric-massage.php
http://tantra.sg/

I am still searching for authentic and affordable tantric massage in Singapore. In place of this, I would settle for extra slow, sensual prostrate massages. I have experienced these in the now defunct Dorris Health Center. My aim is to stay rok hard, improve my erection stamina and experience again the multiple cum-less orgasm.
So far I have tried redtantramassage.com
Its' a good experience though... Price wise kind of costly... But I think it's worth it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evilhawk View Post
bro just 2 more questions....1) will there been an ejaculation at the end of whole session? 2) as what i know maybe i wrong...pls enlighten me...as this tantric massage are more on erotic side...so saying that both the are naked thru out the session?
Bro... Hope below helps:

1) Not neccessary there will be ejaculation. For tantric massage, their main purpose/aim is not for u to ejaculate... But prolong your immunity towards it... It's like JG... just that they don't 'attack' the penis area directly... but more towards your groin area, or even body....

2) The therapist may not strip naked through out the session. And you will be in disposable undies...

Min 5 power to exchange
Target: 6000 points

Up List:

Below bro pls pm me your latest post:
Rasta Marley
hiboyhi
kuan aik hong
sc slayer
Night70
Old 16-05-2011, 12:04 PM
Samster

rokhard deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrokhard deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiRd13 View Post
So far I have tried redtantramassage.com
Its' a good experience though... Price wise kind of costly... But I think it's worth it...

Bro Bird13, can you share your detailed experience with RedTantra? Location, cost, duration, were both of you clothed/nude? Was there a nameste greeting? did the practitioner go straight towards your erogenous zones or started with slow, hynoptic touches and caresses to help you enter into a deeper state? Did she bring you to the high and low waves? Did you need to communicate with her or did she knew when to pull back (from ejaculation)? Why was it worth the $320 (you got the 90 minute package?)? Is it because you climaxed without cumming or when you ejaculated, it was mind blowing?

Bro... Hope below helps:

1) Not neccessary there will be ejaculation. For tantric massage, their main purpose/aim is not for u to ejaculate... But prolong your immunity towards it... It's like JG... just that they don't 'attack' the penis area directly... but more towards your groin area, or even body....

2) The therapist may not strip naked through out the session. And you will be in disposable undies...
Yup, I agree. Tantric massage is not necessarily about ejaculation. When I enter into the deeper sensual consciousness, I have the chance of encountering a more satisfying experience. In fact, I get uptight nowadays when I sense a masseur is rushing to get me to cum and I will halt the whole session immediately. Once I cum, it is over and the deep sensual experience ends.

They say the brain is the biggest sexual organ and I think that Tantric Massages engages the brain in the sensual experience; I don't connect with what they say about the soul's participation in tantra. Maybe this is why I enjoy, crave the good tantric experience because I get this high and low wave, and explosion: it is in fact a dopamine, serotonin rush.

I think the biggest problems in the Tantra, JG or other similar sensual massages are 1. the expectation of the broes 2. time and cost limitations.

Some of the broes expect to always have a happy ending and this will impact on the practitioner meeting this commercial expectation. I guess we have ourselves to blame if we communicate (or don't communicate) our expectation to cum. If we want to ride the sensual waves (or experience the very rare cum-less multi-climax as I did) or retain our cum for health or also for explosive ejaculation in subsequent sessions (read: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taoist_sexual_practices
http://www.hps-online.com/tsy4.htm
http://www.nine3.com/Magic.html
http://www.healing-tao.co.uk/Article...on_Formula.htm), then
then we need to discipline ourselves and learn how to control our ejaculation: it is good for our strength and health. I understand that the Chinese Emperors practiced cum-retention when they had sex with their concubines: the eunuchs made sure of this for the health and strength of the emperor. In fact, it is thought that cumming every opportunity is bad for your health.

The other problem is that we can't have a 3 to 4 hour tantra session. It is only possible for those with a lot of time and money to spend. Inevitably, it is my personal view that even the authentic tantric practitioner needs to be 'practical', which means getting straight to the sensual aspect of the tantric massage. Even with my practical realization, I think you need 90 minutes at the very least; 2 hours will be good. No noise or disturbance to disrupt the waves.

Then there is the cost limitation. I have mentioned that in SG, the cost is between $150 (Mary/Maya) and $320 (RedTantra) for 90 minutes. I think when most broes look at these cost amounts, they would be turned off and just seek out the normal service providers for their fun and release. This is unfortunate because the more one ejaculates (especially with less 30 minutes of touch, caress and strokes), my personal view is that this will harm us more than help us. We begin to lose (over time) our ejaculation control, stamina and ability to experience the explosive climax.
Old 17-05-2011, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Rokhard, I have Mary contact and tot of try her service, is she good and worth the $150? Thanks
Old 17-05-2011, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouzo18 View Post
Bro Rokhard, I have Mary contact and tot of try her service, is she good and worth the $150? Thanks
Bro ouzo, each of us experience events differently. What is subjectively appealing to you might not appeal to me.

I really don't want to make a pronouncement that might be detrimental to Mary/Maya's business. If you can afford the dollars and time, why not try? If not, then I don't want you to feel let down. My very personal view is that Mary's service is CMI. Another bro enjoyed her service though: http://sbfsg.net/showthr...hlight=Tantric
Old 17-05-2011, 03:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
dazzlego is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Hi Dazzle, I am going to be kappoh and assume you are asking me.

You have asked a very good question. How to know when you are at the top of the wave? You need to work with your masseur. Imagine you are banging a girl for the first time and she is moaning like crazy, is she ready to cum? Most of us make the mistake of assuming this girl is ready to cum and we go faster, but the truth maybe that she is just enjoying herself and moaning to let you know she is enjoying herself. Then when we lose control and ejaculate, you realize too late that the girl didn't cum but she says ok. Why? 1. Because we didn't communicate and understand what is going on in the mind of the moaning girl. 2. And we men have a terrible habit of assuming a lot of things, right?

Same with the masseur/tantric practitioner. Imagine it is your 1st massage and if we start off thinking she must know our 'high' and know exactly when to pull back, it would be lucky if the masseur can read you correctly. I think if you work with the masseur, she will learn your signals, your timing and your stamina.
thanks for the explanation bro rock
will try the tantric msg soon
btw yr cici link broken. u have the contact?
or i just try maya one?
Old 17-05-2011, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 14
raygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tot this cici is based in Beijing ? Will be great if she is in Singapore , will try her if she is here. Any bros can clarify? Btw , have been a regular of mary last time when my customer is in orchard . Her prostate massage is good I will say . Actually make me moan till she have to tell me shh... Shh.... During the session .
Old 17-05-2011, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 20
ouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond reputeouzo18 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro ouzo, each of us experience events differently. What is subjectively appealing to you might not appeal to me.

I really don't want to make a pronouncement that might be detrimental to Mary/Maya's business. If you can afford the dollars and time, why not try? If not, then I don't want you to feel let down. My very personal view is that Mary's service is CMI. Another bro enjoyed her service though: http://sbfsg.net/showthr...hlight=Tantric
Thanks Bro Rokhard for the info.... Btw, u have other to recommend? Can pm me pls. Thanks
Old 17-05-2011, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzlego View Post
thanks for the explanation bro rock
will try the tantric msg soon
btw yr cici link broken. u have the contact?
or i just try maya one?
Bro Dazzle,

Sorry about the broken link. TS has an updated link: http://beijingmassagehappyending.com/

Cici is the second gal, I am not familiar with Happy. Both are based in Beijing. It seems Happy is only outcall and Cici offers both. Both gals' contacts are in the webpage.

Mary/Maya's contact is [email protected]. You need to arrange your appointments via email.

See above for my comments regarding Maya. I think some broes have shared their views about Mary/Maya. If you can spend $150 for 90 minutes and willingly to give her try - why not?
Old 17-05-2011, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by raygoat View Post
Tot this cici is based in Beijing ? Will be great if she is in Singapore , will try her if she is here. Any bros can clarify? Btw , have been a regular of mary last time when my customer is in orchard . Her prostate massage is good I will say . Actually make me moan till she have to tell me shh... Shh.... During the session .
Bro Raygoat, I confirm Cici is based in Beijing.
Old 17-05-2011, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouzo18 View Post
Thanks Bro Rokhard for the info.... Btw, u have other to recommend? Can pm me pls. Thanks
Bro Ouzo,

At the moment, no.

I am however in the process of finding a masseur who is 1. very patient 2. able to communicate and listen to my needs and 3. has the right touch and sensually instinctive. It is possible to 'train' the masseur to understand my needs. There was a gal who was the best one I 'trained' at Dorris. She was able to give me the 'high' and 'low' wave, and knew me well enough to pull back right before I cannot control anymore. This is what I described as Pseudo-Tantric because it only focuses on the sensual, sexual experience. When I eventually climaxed with the aid of this masseuse, it was absolutely explosive. Has anyone cummed with the whole body quaking and trembling? I can't even get this explosion with normal sex. This masseur never did learn how to bring me to the cum-less climax, despite 8 months of weekly 'tutoring'. It is not easy. This skill is the equivalent of the 9th dan rank in martial arts! Unfortunately, this masseur has quit the scene completely as a result of the sad closure of Dorris.

You can 'train' your masseur too. If you like the tantric sensuality, it is possible to find a masseur that can bring you to that place of extreme sensuality. Then you will realize that the 15 min HJ and cumming every massage session was a total waste of your sexual energy and experience.
Old 19-05-2011, 10:02 AM
Samster

I found some tantric massage videos for those who would like to see a full typical tantric massage.

part1

part 2

part 3
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xcw...-3-3_lifestyle
Old 20-05-2011, 08:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by renderong View Post
agree. i am someone who prefers a good sensual massage over the usual stuff. but can't seem to find any in sbf. any recommendations?
For guys only..wat abt giving "snowbunny" a try ?..she's a nice gal...bros who hav tried her enjoy her massage...can look for her in Dome 3..Hope tat helps

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 20-05-2011, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
For guys only..wat abt giving "snowbunny" a try ?..she's a nice gal...bros who hav tried her enjoy her massage...can look for her in Dome 3..Hope tat helps
Thanks Rickey. Can you give us an FR? Does her massage come close to what you see in the tantric massage videos I posted above? I am personally not into the FL scene, unless she is The One.
Old 20-05-2011, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Thanks Rickey. Can you give us an FR? Does her massage come close to what you see in the tantric massage videos I posted above? I am personally not into the FL scene, unless she is The One.
Sorry, Bro rokhard...can't give u an FR on her as i hav not met her personally myself...but as a silent reader hav been reading her thread about her services in the past. Others bros who have gone thru' her services hav written very good FRs on her but too bad her thread has been deleted oredi...

However just know tat she is now under "Salon Kitty" which can be found on the 1st page of Dome 3...presented as "Candice". m not IT-savvy o/w can insert the link here for bros to read...She started off initially under "Bro Bulldog" then became independent by herself wif her own thread..but is now under SK

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1