The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 27-08-2016, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Zulmaliki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

http://mlgirls88.com/mei-mei-sgd-110-b2b-sexy-massage/

Just tried Mei Mei yesterday.

Looks: 8/10
Not bad looking. There is a certain charm about her which I don't know how to explain.

Massage: 7/10
Room for improvement. But she puts in effort to do her best.

Service: 9/10
Her shortfall in the massage is compensated by her high GFE service. A gentle lady just like girlfirend. B2B was quite good. Can feel her soft boobs rubbing on my body. HJ not the mechanival type.
Old 04-09-2016, 04:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 10
Pszcman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPszcman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPszcman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just got back from a session wit Christy. Booked a session for 2am and took the 1 hr package. Plenty of parking and food places. Location is not that discreet. While walking, bumped into the blue men. Not own living space but got many other girls in the place as well.
No doubt she's good looking. Nice boobies. And very good GFE. But I was a little surprised by some things like asking for money before massage, not discreet location, occasional talking with other girls from other rooms and extra 50 bucks for B2B massage. Her massage is good tho, not piano type, made use of lots of elbows and even knees, can see she's trying really hard. Even ended the whole thing with a nice head massage.
HJ is good. Her moans are perfect and her breasts are soft and tender. But like I said topless and B2B comes with extra 50. But then again, the GFE provided is top notch.
GFE: 10/10
Boobs: B
Massage: 9/10
HJ: 9/10
RTM: Maybe? If I'm horny enough to see that sweet face again...
Damage/: 100/1 + 50(Topless and B2B)
Old 04-09-2016, 06:30 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 0
thomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

actual lady is pretty.
Not using her own photo??
Feeling shy or something?
Old 04-09-2016, 08:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
liverrose is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pszcman View Post
Just got back from a session wit Christy. Booked a session for 2am and took the 1 hr package. Plenty of parking and food places. Location is not that discreet. While walking, bumped into the blue men. Not own living space but got many other girls in the place as well.
No doubt she's good looking. Nice boobies. And very good GFE. But I was a little surprised by some things like asking for money before massage, not discreet location, occasional talking with other girls from other rooms and extra 50 bucks for B2B massage. Her massage is good tho, not piano type, made use of lots of elbows and even knees, can see she's trying really hard. Even ended the whole thing with a nice head massage.
HJ is good. Her moans are perfect and her breasts are soft and tender. But like I said topless and B2B comes with extra 50. But then again, the GFE provided is top notch.
bro, to check on location, it's a shared apartment or a shop?
Old 04-09-2016, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 10
Pszcman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPszcman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPszcman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by liverrose View Post
bro, to check on location, it's a shared apartment or a shop?
It's a shop bro.
Old 04-09-2016, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 14
ddki81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyddki81 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
It's a shop bro.
near mrt or not?
Old 05-09-2016, 12:35 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Sorakunbaka is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Really difficult for a Malay guy to find a decent massage these days. Any recommendations?
Old 05-09-2016, 01:41 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorakunbaka View Post
Really difficult for a Malay guy to find a decent massage these days. Any recommendations?
go to proper malay or local malay masg shop
Old 05-09-2016, 06:04 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 0
thomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud ofthomasdelaruue has much to be proud of

Quote:
It's a shop bro.
any phone number to make booking??
Old 05-09-2016, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 10
Datukali deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorakunbaka View Post
U can try Eternity (Liltiger). After my (our) all-time favourite VENUS rtc, she is a close substitute. Can't remember the no. Of times visited her (from those Wilkie Rd days) already, but never fail to feel satisfied. Shower together, naked or near naked when massage, the effort put into it and of course never a clock watcher or engage in HP while massaging. English, well ok la! Always take 90 mins & 4G roaming till .....Caveat: Experience may differ though.
Old 07-09-2016, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Kase94 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros! First time writing a fr for a massage ml when I've been to alot of them!

Tried Xiao Yu from sglonelyguy and yes it stated that sms or call in chinese but I've been using Google translate and it works wonder guys ( I'm malay btw). So texted her and she replied within 10mins maybe she's not busy. Set the time and drove there. Her place is just a walking distance between the all time favorite venus which i bet many guys out there is missing her Took the lift from the carpark cause more discreet. Rang the bell and saw this quiet short lady behind the door and her looks is exactly the same as advertised. Showered alone and here comes the problem part for non-Chinese bros. Tried asking her if she has condom but she didn't understand ( forget to use google translate lol) so ending up taking the $80 package.

Catbatch me and gave me a hj with oil. Her moans makes me hard af and within 5mins I came, took a shower again and she started her massage. Very accomandating kept asking me if it needs to be harder or not and if it was good enough for me. Not a bad massage but can be better. Teased me slowly and she asked me to be in doggy postiton while she tease my buthole and my lil brother repeatedly. Never tried this before but the sensation shiokkkk. After a good 10mins of that lied down flat and she start her hj. While doing that, I kept autoraming everywhere and tease her pussy and her nice shape boobs. Came in no time and showered. Paid her and left a happy man!

Looks: 7/10 same as advertised
Boobs: More of a C but can count as D
Bbbj: never tru
Hj: 7/10 not bad
Massage: 7/10 (auto roam anywhere i want for me)
Gfe: 6/10 language barrier so hard
Old 11-09-2016, 03:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 13
sgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersgjoey is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
$50 extra for taking the top off? Outrageous! Most girls I visit go topless, and sometimes even bottomless.... for no extra charge. Thanks for telling me not to visit Christy!
Old 11-09-2016, 08:26 PM
Samster

vanquisher5005 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello All,
I have been a silent reader and visiting a few ML’s since last few months in Singapore. My list got decent so decided to write a few honest reviews.
A bit about myself – I am an Indian guy (cannot speak Chinese) so difficult to find ML. But never got rejected by non-english ML either.
Main complains:
- I have never ever gotten bad service (effort was there my opinions are different) or shortchanged for time… ML’s always happy to see when I undress… probably coz of my well defined body (bodybuilder) and 6 pack abs… lol
- None of the ML’s have played with phones while in sessions with me… even those who have lots negative reviews for this…
For each ML, I will write very short descriptions on each category first and then rank as per the category…if anyone wants any details please post in this thread I will try to elaborate…

Melody (SLG)
Visits: 2
Language: Broken English
Location: 5 mins walk from MRT, discreet and very clean place with proper massage bed
Massage: Absolutely fantastic. Best I have ever had. Must a certified masseuse, never asked tho
Looks: Pre-MILF, not a stunner but ok for me
Figure: Slim (not petite), Well-maintained with D-Cups, silky smooth skin
Attitude/Sensual: Excellent attitude, treats you with respect, Autoroam legs and top only
HJ: Topless…Nothing special, with superb massage this is only to relax another stiff area… lol
Go for: Massage

Cheryl (SLG)
Language: Can frame good sentences, can talk
Location: 10mins walk from MRT, discreet location, place not so clean and shared with someone
Massage: Passable, not much strength,
Looks: Not MILF, Not SYT… may 27-28, I found her pretty okay looking
Figure: Superb… Nice firm C-cups, no fats, lacking ass otherwise good figure
Attitude/Sensual: very friendly, works hard to please, Lots of teasing too, made an effort to find some hindi (indian) music to play during session big plus for that…and yeah 4G roaming
HJ: Full nude upon entry… I took 2HJ’s… first pretty standard… second with BM and BF… came hard
Go For: Boobs, Playability…

Jessie (SLG)
Visits: Only 1
Language: Can speak decent english
Location: 10mins walk from MRT, clean place, lives alone, massage bed, but nosy neighbors…
Massage: Very good. Asked for 2HJ but after 1st massage was so good that skipped 2nd
Looks: Pre-MILF, won’t give second look in crowd
Figure: nothing special, well maintained for age (maybe 28years)
Attitude/Sensual: extremely hard working. Will constantly ask if comfortable.
HJ: Topless… Nothing special here…
Go For: No comments

Breaking in 3 separate posts...
Old 11-09-2016, 08:27 PM
Samster

My list of reviews continues....

Mary (SLG)
Visits: 1
Language: Little English
Location: 10mins walk from MRT, nice clean and discreet condo…
Massage: excellent… take 90mins
Looks: Prolly MILF for me… but extremely classy look… type that you see in TV soaps but dare not touch her types… lol
Figure: Well kept for her age… slim I would say… LONG SILKY LEGS… was sold on this…
Attitude/Sensual: Super hard workier, very friendly, fed me fruits (blueberries and watermelon) after session lol
HJ: Opted for 2, first HJ was standard, second was actually foot job… enjoyed a lot… only top roaming was possible…
Go For: Massage and low price…

Fantasy (SLG) - RTC - As updated by bro Ahau
Language: can barely frame sentences
Massage: Passable, needs improvement… but did not go there for massage.
Looks: pretty pretty SYT… I am sucker for these types
Figure: Petite, small frame Slim, Maybe A+ cup…
Attitude/Sensual: Very hard worker, keeps asking comfort level, high GFE and sensual play, 4G roaming
HJ: Topless only…Good, lay next to you while you shoot in her hand, various positions…
Go For: SYT, sensuality…

Anni (SLG)
Visits: maybe 10+ don’t even remember.. now RTC
Language: good decent English, can talk about some subjects
Massage: Okay I guess, but not there for massage.
Looks: SYT, very pretty for me, more towards JAP look…
Figure: Tight small slim frame, no fats, B-cup…. Nice ass too.
Attitude/Sensual: Absolute winner here, super high GFE, works very hard to please you… excellent attitude in general. I used to spoil her with lots of gifts… and she returned the favors with lots of specials…lol
HJ: Full nude… Various positions, lots of hugs and kisses, high playability, 4G roaming… once I was offered FJ but I turned down since I am too concerned about STDs…
Go For: Pretty SYT face, super high playability and sensuality…
Actually got in trouble over this one… fell in love (be very careful of this with any ML)… of-course she does not care… things got ugly for me… fingers burned and lesson learned in difficult way…

Macy (SLG)
Visits: 1
Language: No English at all, used google translate
Location: 10mins from MRT, shares condo with another ML, clean and discreet….
Massage: Very good, was surprised at strength given her small frame
Looks: Pretty SYT look… pretty okay for me
Figure: Very very slim and small frame… makes you want to bonk her…lol, A+ cup I would guess
Attitude/Sensual: Super hard worker, a bit too serious while massaging and takes her job seriously… also washed her full hands and legs before start of session in front of me…big plus
HJ: Full nude…Pretty good, various positions, even 69… 4G roaming allowed, lots of hugs and kisses… small petite SYT next to you…you come very easily lol
Go For: SYT, Slim figure, high playability

Last edited by vanquisher5005; 12-09-2016 at 09:38 PM. Reason: Fantasy (SLG) - RTC - As updated by bro Ahau
Old 11-09-2016, 08:29 PM
Samster

My list of reviews continue...

Coco (Don’t recall site, Not SLG/LTD)
Visits: 1 and never again
Language: No English
Location: 15mins from MRT, run down apartment, wanted to go back when I saw the place but went ahead, shares apartment with someone
Massage: Good… actually pretty good strength covered full body.
Looks: Not a looker, I think fake pic on site (don’t recall which site, sorry), advert as SYT but close to 30
Figure: nothing special to talk about, B-cup
Attitude/Sensual: hard working
HJ: Topless… Nothing special here
Go For: no comments

Xiao Qing (SLG)
Visits: 1… only ML which asked money (and tip) upfront… big turn off…
Language: Can speak fair English
Location: 5mins walk from MRT… very nice condo, clean and discreet.
Massage: pretty okay…nothing special to talk about
Looks: Pretty for me…was wearing a lot of makeup tho…
Figure: small frame, decently maintained, nice B+ cups to play with…although skin not so smooth
Attitude/Sensual: Hard working, post asking money upfront, broke ice easily, lots of playful teasing before HJ… shower with me afterwords and when I mention dinner not done, she actually fed me some food with her hands while going back… liked that
HJ: various positions, 4G roaming allowed… nice boobs and nipples to play with…
Go For: Playability…

Ling Er (LTD)
Language: good English, been here since 9 years
Location: very close to MRT, not discreet, high traffic area…. But apartment itself is good with proper massage bed
Massage: Excellent massage… again best I have had… rivals with Melody
Looks: MILF
Figure: Decent for her age…. BOOBS… MASSIVE BOOBS… E-cup I would guess. Never seen anything that big apart from porn…
Attitude/Sensual: Very hard working, will keep asking if comfortable…
HJ: +50 topup will get you a BM and BF… ofcourse I was there for boobs so BM starts after 30mins… then the ultimate BF… wah the best damn feeling… and yeah fully naked during BM and BF… shower with me afterwards… lots of boobs play lol….
Go For: Massage and ofcourse those massive melons….lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1