The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 08-03-2017, 08:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Kong - Skull Island

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Shot in Vietnam - Ha Long Bay...
Yes,i did read something about it. The director was impress by the natural scenery of the place (Vietnam). He is also the same guy who direct Godzilla,if i didnt happen to forget what i read. And he is now being proposed to be Vietnam tourism ambassador...

Go watch that movie,take a look at Skull island (where Kong is King,hehehe...) and be impress by Vietnam (Ha Long Bay).

Quote:

Although the name Halong Bay has made it to the world thanks to its world heritage title and one of the new Seven Wonders of the World, not many people know about the mystery beneath that name. In ancient Vietnamese, Halong literally means “descending dragon” and it is originated from a legend of this ancient land.

The legend says that during the old time when the country was newly formed, Vietnamese had to fight against fierce invaders coming from the North through the sea. Feeling sorry for the country, The Jade Emperor sent the Mother Dragon and her children descending on earth to help ancient Vietnamese people defend the country.

While the mighty enemies were attacking the main land, The Mother Dragon and her children suddenly appeared and incinerated the enemies with their divine fire and giant emeralds. The emeralds from the dragon’s mouth were scattered around the battlefield on the sea and formed an invincible defensive wall that left enemy battleship fleet sinking. Thanks to the dragons, the Northern invaders were finally swept away and the peace finally came back the South East Asian country once again. After thousands of years, the wall of emerald turned into island and islets of different sizes and shapes.

After the battle, The Mother Dragon and her children didn’t come back to the heaven, but stayed in the mortal world and turned into human form and help people planting, cropping, raising cattle, reclaiming, and expanding the country.

To remember the help of Mother Dragon and her children, the people live there from generation to generation name the bay where the Mother Dragon descended “Ha Long or Halong” and the bay where her children descended “Bai Tu Long”, which means “Thanks to the Dragon’s children”. This legend is also a part of the general belief that Vietnamese people's has Dragon's origins.
I think i can only watch this movie in Batam hotel instead of in the theater...hehehe...and i think i might need an in-room sub-woofer and hi-fi set from DC Mall again.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 09-03-2017, 01:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
mr20k is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

At 1.28min. 3 singaporean. Is the first guy brother Nono?
Old 09-03-2017, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 13
Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!Psam is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
come...cum.... kok kok watch this video. funny. skip the rest, best part start at 7.10 mins

if newbies happen to go here, please kindly take only ST cos most of this places are morena joints, princess salon & beauty 31 massage are also here
Where is this place? Interesting. Is it far from Town?
Old 09-03-2017, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
if newbies happen to go here, please kindly take only ST cos most of this places are morena joints, princess salon & beauty 31 massage are also here
Geez,i tink i knw wat u r up 2 after see ppl ask 4 loc...

(to the bro who asked,it's all within Nagoya twn)

Look like spoon feeders goin 2 suffer liao.

Page 1 brings em 2 heaven they no wan 2 read, tis 1 wil brings em 2 hell if they r inexperience or no luck (but u aldy stated clear yr advise 2 newbie is 4 ST onli).

bro who frequent morena here were like u, bro miu,bro BP who has at least 6 to 8 years of exp....i may b wil cm out w a list of these kost 4 spoonfeeders 2 get a 'taste' wen i'm in the mood (spoon feeder usualli is newbie).

Tere r simply SO mani of such places in btm w kost gers....i like tis post of yrs.
Old 09-03-2017, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by modofoko View Post
Night time went KTV at M1. Quite expensive when compared to those other low end ktv around Nagoya area. Open bottle (1.9M) and took lady (400k). Very expensive but M1 girls can really sing so i don't mind. sing and drink until xiao liao go back Allium hotel sleep. LOL.
Bro,i tink the diff not reli VERY far apart btw M1 & other midend ktvs la. Cheaper ktv like alshan aldy ard 1.6-1.7 to open bottle,ger aldy 250k-300k but onli thg is if add up total spent,can save quite a lot. Mid & high end ktv usually sound system aso better,lower end 1 unless they new,or else reli cmi de...even song selection aso jialat man,not 2 mention ger quality selection. Unless yr plan is 2 cover face & ram the base type...

i prefer 2 bring bking ger 2 family ktv.

thx 4 share ya
Old 09-03-2017, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

havent read this thread since i last posted. apologies to bro naka and nono. didnt see your replies.

keep in mind i havent read this thread. just sharing my experience here

anyway i had a weekend batam trip. 2d1n.
went around shopping and looking for girls.

walked around nagoya and see about 5 fuck houses.
1 of the OKT is Singaporean. beside hans inn hotel.

just want to say becareful about the people following you if you say you want girls. either be prepared to tip them to get them to fuck off or just pick a girl. girls were all 4/10 to me.

so end up this singaporean okt settled for us some girls. and later claim that the ones we picked, taken by someone else or aunty come.
he sent 3 girls over and 2 of the girls rejected once they reach. not sure why they come in the first place.

so i booked a wechat girl, video call her and all. agreed on 800k long time. 4am to 1pm. she said she will give me bbbj, fj, kissing etc. unlimited shots.

but when girl enter room, say 2x only. and a fuck load of communication problem. so after doing 2 times i just ask her to fuck off.

Aside from that, i went to about 4-5 pub/club/disco. planet1, planet2, planet3, pacific, titanium.
though i end up at morena ktv. there is like a strip club. there are 4-5 girls in bikini dancing on stage. pole dancing all this. occasionally they will open their bra and show you their neh neh. after that they go around the area. if youwanna tip them you tip. they do not ask for it. they did let us motorboat them though.

will visit batam again. though i hope the girl next time will be better.
total dmg about 200SGD excluding ferry and hotel. if add ferry and hotel is about 250-300SGD.
exchange rate at 9400 for me

so you can say i stupid, i tio tok/chop, never check or read thread first. hehehe
Old 09-03-2017, 03:25 PM
Samster

Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

oh ya.. any thoughts of pacific hotel?
octopuss spa?

i was told this spa is like JB like that
Old 09-03-2017, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
bro who frequent morena here were like u, bro miu,bro BP who has at least 6 to 8 years of exp....
Don't anyhow say I got exp..... I newbie. Lol. Anyway this is just to show new/old (who never come to that area b4) to not book (up to u if u wana take the chance, it's your money anyway, even if u had a bad experience u won't mention it here) but only ST with the gals there. Most ojek/supir will bring bros to this places rather than to the regular boking joint, just look at this video the supir just bring this apek to all mes but not boking joint so now at least bros will recognize this area b4 any of the supir/ojek try to con (in a way) you.

Last edited by fde83; 09-03-2017 at 08:58 PM.
Old 09-03-2017, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
not 2 mention ger quality selection. Unless yr plan is 2 cover face & ram the base type
Unless you went Thrive, saw a few lookers there. Will try to not take gal from boking joints and try to nasi bungkus from the gals here.
Old 09-03-2017, 06:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 9
lee123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone here went drangon pub and ktv b4 near batam city hotel? going next next sat first timer. thx
Old 09-03-2017, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reya View Post
so i booked a wechat girl, video call her and all. agreed on 800k long time. 4am to 1pm. she said she will give me bbbj, fj, kissing etc. unlimited shots.

but when girl enter room, say 2x only. and a fuck load of communication problem. so after doing 2 times i just ask her to fuck off.
I was actually going to say that it's probably the okt that you were wechating with until I realise that you wrote you video called her. I also ever video called with WeChat girls who claim to be early 20s but in actual fact is close to 30 years old. The saving grace is that she's petite and looked mid 20s and services well.

Well, things like these happen. Next time, just stick to booking joints.
Old 09-03-2017, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
I was actually going to say that it's probably the okt that you were wechating with until I realise that you wrote you video called her. I also ever video called with WeChat girls who claim to be early 20s but in actual fact is close to 30 years old. The saving grace is that she's petite and looked mid 20s and services well.

Well, things like these happen. Next time, just stick to booking joints.
unfortunately yes, i was still talking to an agent on wechat. but video call the girl spoke to me. basically the agent and the girl are always together so...

booking joints doesnt guarantee also la
my friend called a girl from the singapore OKT but also send the girl off after 30mins. all bad attitude.

though if anyone wants the singaporeOKT wechat, i still have it.
Old 09-03-2017, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
come...cum.... kok kok watch this video. funny. skip the rest, best part start at 7.10 mins

in this video... i saw some of the guys, that brought me around the fuck houses as mentioned in my previous post hahahahahaha
Old 09-03-2017, 08:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reya View Post
bro nono, your signature the batam guide cannot see already leh...
The link has been fixed as mentioned below on the same day when you mentioned my signature link is broken (thank you for that).

https://sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=156...postcount=6025

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Once again, my apologize to all who were being send to a broken link.

Cheers!

The Batam Food List
(Updated on Jan 2016)

Beginner's Guide for 1st Time Batam Visitor

My Batam Trip Summary from 2014 to 2016
(up till Dec 2016)

弱者報仇,強者寬恕,智者忘懷

Batam Places to avoid :

Morena series of joints,Delta Spa & MM

My latest 36th Batam Trip Summary
(for Jan/Feb 2016)

octopuss spa?

i was told this spa is like JB like that
Forget Octopuss,forget Pacific... for the time being. Try Altalanta Spa and New Spa if you are there the next time, i wont specifically point this 2 places out to you if bro Naka didn't mention this :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Nono, Reya young boy must take good care of him
1. Stay Formosa Hotel (or around it), easier for you to move from point to point with lesser need for taxis,especially if you have plans to go shopping.

2. If you want the hot/cold pool to yourself (reach as early as around 1230pm to 130pm) and better quality massage girls at a lower price (special service),its only Altanlata (opposite Novetel hotel,almost beside Pacific Palace hotel) and New Spa (at Batam City Hotel).

3. List of more legit overnight booking joint :

https://sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p=156...postcount=6059

I am on my way creating a map for all of them on a later time. (so do drop in this thread from time to time for more info)

4. JB spas provide food,Batam's men spa don't...except Altalanta spa who will provide some "inedible-quality" snack (base on my own taste bud) and some ginger tea. Octopuss Spa would be just as good as the 2 I mentioned (Altalanta and New Spa),but will cost more.

Quote:
5. Base on what I read from your FR,if I were to plan your itinerary,i will do it this way :

a) Check in to Formosa Hotel at around 11am Batam time after taking the 1045am (SG time) ferry to Harbour Bay ferry terminal. If rooms aren't ready for check in,ask for at least 1 room out of the 4 rooms you booked (since there are 4 pax with you). Worse case scenario if they do not even have 1 room,leave your belongings with the reception.

b) Take your own sweet time (never be looking desperate), walk to the entrance to talk to any taxi driver how much to bring you guys around booking joints. It can cost from FOC to 450k depending on how long you wish to use them. Example,if you plan to use the taxi driver for a whole day till 9pm,it may cost you between 250k to 450k after bargain where by they bring you everywhere you wish to go to. It can also be free if all of you guys take girls from joint and wont be going anywhere else.

You can ask the joint to send your girls to your hotel room after certain hours, eg. 5pm or 6pm or even collect them immediately upon payment. Its your call,but die die remember to take OKT/Joint's namecard.

c) 12pm to 1pm is a better time to go around to look for girls on weekends (booking joints). 2nd fleet would be 1pm onward till 230pm,thereafter will be 430pm onward.

d) By 130pm Batam,most of you guys would already find your girls,if still cannot find "wife", then KTV on the 4th floor of Formosa Hotel at 730pm will be next option.

e) 130pm Batam,go shopping or go Spa.

f) 5pm to 530pm back from Spa or shopping,your girls should have arrived and you should be having either your 1st pop or 2nd depending on where you guys choose to go during 130pm (in case you guys head to spa,you might probably have a happy ending there).

g) The rest of the early evening after you guys have your pops,you may wish to either go for dinner around the area of Formosa Hotel or stay in room to eat (room service or eat at the hotel restaurant). Lots of food places within 3 mins walk radius of Formosa Hotel too.

h) If you are planning to go pubs/Clubs,then forget about going to booking joint during the early part of day which I mention earlier (you will only get tied by your dick if you bring booking girls to such places). If you are planning for KTV and for bros who are with you who hasn't gotta their "wives",Alishan KTV at the 4th floor,they start at 730pm. During weekends, remember to book room in advance. Yes,you can also book overnight girls there but will cost around 1.5 to 1.6 million rupiah.

i) at any point you are not satisfied with your booking girls in the middle of the night,and if you send them back, you will likely be w/o girls (for the night) but fret not...one last final chance, be at the hotel lobby (or outside hotel glass door) between 115am to 215am,you will see a lot of girls going back home from the Hotel MPs and KTVs,hehehe...this is the time you put on your shiniest golden smile and try to approach them 'as if' they are FLs. Most could speak some level of English. A lot will depend on luck.

j) if the above fail,endure few hours until morning 845am to 9am when King Massage starts (they officially starts 9am). Pick up your phone from your room and call King Massage on the 4th floor of the hotel and have them send down a girl to you (110k/hour). The rest no need for me to elaborate further.
Side Note : When (or if) you stay in Formosa hotel,get their free membership which will give you 10% off King Massage and you pay 99k/hr.

I see you visit so many places in a 2D1N trip,you may wish to forego some in your next one. I would be feeling very stressful if i planned too much in a short frame of time. Just keep in mind that the pace in Indonesia is way slower than in Singapore.

Better luck next trip.

*the above info were just briefly written in point form, details were mostly still on my signature. If i were to have them written in details, i may take weeks to reply your post.

Enjoy reading...cheers!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 10-03-2017, 12:17 AM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5381 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
i) at any point you are not satisfied with your booking girls in the middle of the night,and if you send them back, you will likely be w/o girls (for the night) but fret not...one last final chance, be at the hotel lobby (or outside hotel glass door) between 115am to 215am,you will see a lot of girls going back home from the Hotel MPs and KTVs,hehehe...this is the time you put on your shiniest golden smile and try to approach them 'as if' they are FLs. Most could speak some level of English. A lot will depend on luck.
Nothing to disagree with this advice from Nono and all other points in the same post, as it is tailored to the recipient, that is someone with no experience on site.
For others, who already know how to move around and know what is an Indo disco, after 1am there is the fabulous option of Newton and Pacific (Planet 3 is smaller). I often wait midnight before moving to hunt, after spending the whole day doing other things or working on my computer.
Warning: this is NOT an advice for newbies, as a disco is problematic to navigate, neither for those with a more quiet mind than me. A disco is not a KTV and is not suited for those who like to sit down with girls, drink and enjoy (although a VIP room can make it closer).
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1