The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 28-07-2017, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 15
20percent deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy20percent deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Interest check.. any bros looking to go there 1-2Aug or 2-3Aug? Planning for a solo trip but the more the merrier eh?
Old 28-07-2017, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20percent View Post
Interest check.. any bros looking to go there 1-2Aug or 2-3Aug? Planning for a solo trip but the more the merrier eh?
PM sent to you bro
Old 29-07-2017, 01:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
I aso bk full day taxi b4,aso no problem la.

My guessin is sm Sgrean big mouth or act big,wan use Uber or Grab but overly expose their ownself usin it lor... mani times i see w my own eyes b4, SGrean 'kids' (young adult) r knwn 2 go btm & talk veri loudly @ hotel recept (&public) area & run ard playing like little kids while their bking gers jus sit at 1 small corner quietly looking @ their customer blankly.

These 'kiddy' clearly tink btm is another province of sg la...lol. U'll often hear 'i'm nvr going btm again' ,wen they met w any small problem.
The last time I saw them,i should have taken a video of them playing around the hotel lobby and post their photos here (censoring their face),hehehe... those poor booking girls just sat at the chairs opposite the reception counter looking a bit disgusted by their behavior.

Quote:
Can any1 tell grab,uber & other pte touting taxi apart in btm? if can,HOW? Thx
In Sillypore, the government is trying to control by allowing the public to tell them apart from some stickers sticking in the private car's front and back of the glass wind screen. I don't think Batam implemented that tho.

Quote:
i r'ber got hear ppl say b4 btm taxi drivers can fetch minimum 1.6k sin$ income lei...lol...sm even 2k,3k.
Not exactly sure how much they could earn on average as the variances from minimum to maximum were quite broad. I wont be surprise Batam taxi drivers were having more income as stated. Tax free too,hehehe...

Quote:
i tink mani here wl've read b4 in tis same tread & knw, 5-6 yrs ago wen a few reg brothers in this forum were stickin 2 their 50k fare,but TODAY wen they go btm,stil they're payin the same 50k lei...wat has gone up? the gers? the food? Lol...mayb...mayb...prices onli gone UP for the clever 'emperors' frm Sg. C'mon sense goes along way indeed.........

Do u see wat i see nw?

Did u pay higher prices 3 yrs+ ago 4 taxi? (since nw most of the time,u get free frm hotels & 50k for 2way)

Did u hv 2 pay a higher price for gers 3 yrs ago as compared 2 today? (since u say u all the way nvr pay more than 1m rp on gers b4)

So is price go up or gng steady? or gng dwn? i tink onli u yrself knw the ans since u r 1 of em who always been payin lesser & lesser each year ovr yr last 3.
Regular batam goers tend to pay the standard fare most of the time,be it few years ago and/or today.

Food prices however has gone up a little tho. Perhaps by 1k to 2k rupiah,as compared to 3.5 years ago when i visited Batam. (you can check my summaries,i kept a record of it...hehehe...)

As for girls,there's no consistency. But conclusion for me is, if the place the girls worked has good business ,price goes upway. Pretty much common sense for anyone who cheong,if prices were equal,more or just mild difference than Sillypore price,its definitely carrot pricing. I usually compare it with pricing in Malaysia,hehehe...I have said this before,when I made comparison,its only fair to compare 3rd world with 3rd world,and with the same category (overnight versus overnight,short time versus short time,age group,syt or MILF and so on). Not likely to compare Batam with Japan nor Sillypore or even south Korea. Wont be fair.

It also depends on what one is looking for (service standard and quality),hehehe...i like made-to-order.

Quote:
Nothg in any chiong scene is Absolute! LOL
Hehehe...how to be absolute on that? Most time we can only exercise common sense and by engaging on our experience (or read and learn from other more experience bro's experience).

Quote:
Tis wil be interestin......lking fwd 2 more info.
Advertisers in Batam has the tendency to mix themselves up with the their numbers and words,hehehe...hence I need to go there to make sure they get their figure right 1st. Confuse them...hehehe...

10 person = 5 rooms

If that were the case,it can be easily achievable.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 29-07-2017, 03:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 10
leuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of light

Went for my virgin batam trip today. Just want to explore around and see how to locate sedona and happy massage 8 from formosa. Wasn't that successful. Partly because of 1 cab driver who keep following me and stuff name cards of afew joints like kupu, sri kandy, permata indah etc to me. Keep insisting he wont charge me(after quoting 300k in his first attempt). Told me that those girls there are young, price range from 1.3juta to 1.7juta and he is earning comm only. However i managed to shake him off after about 15-20min. Awhile later another ojek came over and i have to restart the whole process again. Make me very sian and no mood to explore already.

Then went back to my hotel to wash up first before trying to navigate to dc mall as my hotel is around a walking distance to it. Wanted to find those massage places around romance hotel, as i saw from bro nono's list there were afew around the area. At first only managed to find A3 and from there saw bunga. But it was close to late evening so bunga was abit empty, and A3 doesn't look that nice. Circle abit around the area and saw keyza. Decided to take a smoke before going in, but a guy from hello kitty saw me and ask me to come in and take a look. So thought no harm and check it out. Price was good and he told me the girls are shared among keyza and another massage place next door.

Decided to take up one of the package - normal massage in vip suite at 110k. Girl was recommend by the staff and she was cute. Just that the bed and bath tub looks dirty. Make me abit sian, but the massage was good though. Not those paino kind, love the teasing at the inner thigh area. Was eagerly anticipating for the GQ, and it was popped awhile later. As she don't know english and i don't know malay it was abit difficult to understand. She ask me "cap" and i say no as i thought it will be provided. Told her nevermind i want hj instead and she quote me 500k i say no 100k, nego till we settled on 250k . I think she misunderstand my bj request and almost raw me. I faster told her no and do a hj gesture to tell her i want hj only. Very good service though give her 300k.

Now that i think of it, i think she ask me want to put cap but i misunderstand and thought she ask me got bring cd anot. When i say no, she thought i want to do raw. So i think 250k can get fj there.

Have my dinner at hai o, as i saw all bros here highly reccomended it. Really must say it was well recommended. Though hotel cab driver dont really know the place, but google map came to the rescus and save the day.

After dinner i decided to go explore kampung bule as i want to go to pp banana and have a look. It was difficult to find it as it is well hidden behind lucy. But it was closed, as told by a staff from lucy. Felt abit sian, so decided to go titanium but it was empty, decided to try my luck and went to square as it is near my hotel. But the concept isn't really like those clubs in sg with dance floor. So no choice decided to call it a day and rest.

Maybe will go search for sri kandy for massgae tmr. Any bros here can share what's the landmark around it?

Last edited by leuor; 29-07-2017 at 11:26 AM.
Old 29-07-2017, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 9
PigletDiDi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
PM sent, on a side note I suggest maybe stay at hotel utama or hotel 18 or pagoda hotel or fragrance hotel all this hotels are walkable to atleast 4 joints (I lazy to count the rest, hehe). Also MP are all over that area, and it's cheap, u can also ask them to sent to your hotel like king massage also just like king massage they will open lion mouth but I doubt they will say $50 for hj. That area atleast u get 200k hj with top open.

I apologize if I offended anyone here.
i like ur suggestion ,we same minded . Till date we no chance meet up .
any bro interested joining me Aug 18~20
maybe a noob more suitable to tag
Old 29-07-2017, 10:03 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
shiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to beholdshiokshiokrelax is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by leuor View Post
Went for my virgin batam trip today.

Decided to take up one of the package - normal massage in vip suite at 110k. Girl was recommend by the staff and she was cute. Just that the bed and bath tub looks dirty. Abit sian, but the massage is good. Not those paino kind, love the teasing at the inner thigh area. Was eagerly anticipating for the GQ, and it was popped awhile later. As she don't know english and i don't know malay it was abit difficult to understand. She ask me "cap" and i say no as i thought it will be provided. Told her nevermind i want hj, she quote me 500k i say no 100k, nego till we settled on 250k . I think she misunderstand my bj request and almost raw me. I faster told her and do a hj gesture. Very good service though 300k.

Now that i think of it, i think she ask me want to put cap but i misunderstand and thought she ask me got bring cd anot. When i say no, she thought i want to do raw. So i think 250k can get fj there.
nice detailed FR.
Old 29-07-2017, 01:39 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -223 / Power: 0
AhPui8 AhPui8 AhPui8

***You seems to bargain quite fiercely. I always advise my friends,do not allow bargaining hard to spoil their own mood.***

Just surfing around to find anything that is worth to fuck them hard hard. Then suddenly saw the above reply. My 2 lampa balls really start to grow hot and big. Chao chee by. What a hypocrite this doltish donno bahasa guy is.

First he remind all his followers to bargain hard hard. And the chicken is 1.4 juta. Chicken caller don,t want and mami reduce to 1.2 juta.

Now this doltish donno bahasa guy sound like to blame chicken caller for too hard in bargaining. What cock he talk? Chicken caller never mention he bargain at all and doltish donno bahasa guy like to put words on people mouth.

And doltish donno bahasa guy seem like to tell people 1.2 juta is the right price to pay. Anyone still remember what i say about mami or papi jack up their price to counter attack cheapo bargainer?

Already proven that when you go in. Mami jack up the price and standby for you to bargain the price.

This doltish donno bahasa guy really make people look down on him and really a big hypocrite. Human word he say. Ghost word he also say.
Old 29-07-2017, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
this is the load of cholesterol I hv this morning.

Total 40k

I think not much places on this day would allow you to bring your own raw ingredients for them to cook.
Then mus exercise mre in btm lor...

U knw, i knw wat kind of exercise is good in btm la....lol. Take in hw mani cholest mus cum out hw mani lei...

Quote:
And Rp7k salad
is it bcs it's cost 7k rp tat's u hv 2 eat the salad upside dwn?

The bailong store boss cook tat noodle,kidney,liver & blood, u pay 40k but u eating normal lei...lol
Old 29-07-2017, 02:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Went for my virgin batam trip today. Just want to explore around and see how to locate sedona and happy massage 8 from formosa. Wasn't that successful.
Thank you for sharing,bro. You may wish to refer to the below to get to Happy 8 from Formosa Hotel.

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=586297&page=507

...and as for getting to Gold Bird,not easy as there is no sign board. Nonetheless,here's the map for in case you are heading there again.

In the map,there's 3 location that you need to take note. Harmoni Hotel,Goodway Hotel and Batam Star Hotel. Locate Goodway and Harmoni Hotel,you are already close...and then look for Batam Star Hotel. Once you are at Batam Star Hotel,you are just less than a hundred steps away from Gold Bird. Follow the photos below

As Gold Bird KTV does not have a sign board with words on it,so you will need to look for this below :

Quote:
Partly because of 1 cab driver who keep following me and stuff name cards of afew joints like kupu, sri kandy, permata indah etc to me. Keep insisting he wont charge me(after quoting 300k in his first attempt). Told me that those girls there are young, price range from 1.3juta to 1.7juta and he is earning comm only. However i managed to shake him off after about 15-20min. Awhile later another ojek came over and i have to restart the whole process again. Make me very sian and no mood to explore already.
My usual advise,simply ignore them. Turn them down nicely once and the rest is just ignore,ignore and ignore. i dont even talk to them thereafter.

Quote:
You are getting the vibe of Batam massage places with this experience,hence even 200k FJ isnt impossible too.

Quote:
Have my dinner at hai o, as i saw all bros here highly reccomended it. Really must say it was well recommended. Though hotel cab driver dont really know the place, but google map came to the rescus and save the day.
In case you are still not sure, find Hotel 89 1st and you are already more than halfway there.

Quote:
Maybe will go search for sri kandy for massgae tmr. Any bros here can share what's the landmark around it?
Sri Kandy has no obvious-enough landmark as its in the middle of a 3 way junction...try this (picture file) :

http://tryimg.com/8/2017/07/29/UXmO1.jpg

Do note that the stated Kris Kandy in the picture above is actually Sri Kandy as i have mis-spelt its name when making that mapping.

Further info below for your reference :

https://sbfsg.net/showpost.php?p...postcount=7591

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 29-07-2017, 03:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Accord_JDM View Post

i will be at batam playing golf with friends and will be spending the night over at radisson golf hotel.
i've been tinkin,playing golf in btm not easy lei...lol

I mus get the golf ball out first....

...& then bring the ball out far...

b4 getting 1 of those balls into 1 of the 'holes'...

The toughest part wld b tis golfing skill below....

Not sure if tis kind golf paket is available in btm or nt....lol.

Jus 4 laugh onli hor...

Happy weekend 2 all in btm!!
Old 30-07-2017, 02:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 10
leuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Thank you for sharing,bro. You may wish to refer to the below to get to Happy 8 from Formosa Hotel.

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=586297&page=507

...and as for getting to Gold Bird,not easy as there is no sign board. Nonetheless,here's the map for in case you are heading there again.

Sri Kandy has no obvious-enough landmark as its in the middle of a 3 way junction...try this (picture file) :

http://tryimg.com/8/2017/07/29/UXmO1.jpg

Thanks for the advice and thorough guide. Will definitedly use it in my next batam trip and try to locate gold bird.

Just felt a little nit dejected after looking through the image file which you have kindly attached, as I should have widen my recceeing radius around hotel romance. If i do that could have found sri kandy. It is just along the same street as a3 and bunga. So near yet so far...

From your image file, i feel staying at biz hotel would be better with it's accessibility to the booking joints and massage place. Although the one i stayed in (BCC) is also good too. As both are walking distance to DC mall. BCC is good for it's accessible to good food places as A2 is just beside it, while hai o is walking distance too. I remember walking past it while navigating to DC mall, only missed it as they only open at around 5.30pm.

Just wondering, is king massage the one opposite the small mini mart few shops away from beautiful massage? Because i saw it but don't recall seeing king massage but only saw twins massage.
Old 30-07-2017, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

New booking join next to MM

Stock = 15 girls fr
Bandung Palembang...
Old 30-07-2017, 09:36 AM
Samster

BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Just wondering, is king massage the one opposite the small mini mart few shops away from beautiful massage? Because i saw it but don't recall seeing king massage but only saw twins massage.
No... is the one inside Hotel Formosa
Later got time I go check the one in Utama see if they he any relationship with the Formosa one.

Last edited by BFOMF5; 30-07-2017 at 09:51 AM.
Old 30-07-2017, 10:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 9
PigletDiDi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
New booking join next to MM

Stock = 15 girls fr
Bandung Palembang...
i interested to know the likely charge for overnight and the average the girls age.
I your view how is the acceptance standard compare to other booking shop . Any head tuner or stunner that u remember in head!

could be a same in charge of Indah but just a change of name?
Important point is (low prices charge) ??

Alot unknown hopefully not like the star massage barely open 2 weeks.
Old 30-07-2017, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
FYI
Top 100 @ Panuin closed.

Might be demolished.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1