The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2017, 02:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
AngelsAura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
✲✲✲ Angels' Aura ✲✲✲ 38D Busty Syt Angel ☞ ☞ Molly ☜ ☜

☞ ☞ Angels' Aura Presenting ✲ Molly ✲ A 38D Natural Boobs Babe Here To Let You All Shower Her With Love ☜ ☜

☞ ☞ Name : Molly ☜ ☜
☞ ☞ Age : 23 yo ☜ ☜
☞ ☞ Height : 160cm ☜ ☜
☞ ☞ Weight : 47kg ☜ ☜
☞ ☞ Vital Stats : 38D-25-35 ☜ ☜
☞ ☞ Languages : English , Thai ☜ ☜
☞ ☞ Services : Cim ☞ Bbbj ☞ Frenching ☞ Cob ☞ Fj ☞ Fingering ☞ Cob ☞ Thai Massage ☜ ☜

☞ ☞ Normal Dmg : $150 / 2Shots / 90Min ☜ ☜
☞ ☞ Overnight Dmg : $350 / 2shots / 90Min ☜ ☜
☞ ☞ Opening Promo : $140 / 2Shots / 90Min ☜ ☜
☞ ☞ [Condom n Rooms included] ☜ ☜

☞ ☞ WHATSAPP ID : +65 83621161 ☜ ☜
☞ ☞ WECHAT ID : Angels_aura ☜ ☜
☞ ☞ PLEASE CONTACT BRO AA THROUGH ONLY WHATSAPP AND WECHAT ☜ ☜
☞ ☞ OPERATING  FROM  10.30AM - 2AM  DAILY... ☜ ☜

☞ ☞ http://angelsaura.club/ ☜ ☜
☞ ☞ http://angelsaura.club/ ☜ ☜

Last edited by AngelsAura; 12-10-2017 at 01:09 PM.
Old 11-10-2017, 04:43 PM
Samster

Re: ✲✲✲ Angels' Aura ✲✲✲ 38D Busty Syt Angel ☞ ☞ Molly ☜ ☜

Quote:
Originally Posted by valentino23 View Post
Concise FR for Molly of AA.

Location: 10/10. Central. Room clean and spacious with inbuilt toilet and a big mirror. Amplifies the experience.

Looks: 6/10 (not her fault, I've high expectations). 95% as per pic closest to (top). Thai tan, sexy look and she's from issan.

Body: 8/10 (not 10 because she doesnt have meaty butt, and she has tummy) she has good height, 167 or taller. Good for me, as I'm about 180.
She is aware, ashame and embarrass of her tummy (in contrast to me who have 8 packs), think she only recently gain weight.
Boob huge rack D cup, her best asset, soft and 100% natural.

French: she wants to French, but I'm not a fan of it.

Paint: she allows painting. But am not a fan of it.

Bbbj: 10/10, cim x 1. Her specialty. 20 minutes straight. She knows how to tease with her tongue while bbbj at the same time. A pro. I requested for cim, didn't force her at all, and she replied. "Can try?" With that give-it-to-me look.

FJ: 8/10. (Not 10 cause wasn't tight enough for me)
Went on for more than 30minutes non stop in all positions you can think of. She was sweating buckets. And she orgasm more than 3x (no kidding), body vibrated uncontrollably, and she was embarrassed.. Think she got turned on by my bod and looks. The mirror when I pump her in doggy....that view of her rack and body.. is insane.

Rtf: no. There are others. But Yes for the great location.

Cheers.
Thanks Bro Valentino23 For The Support And Your precious Time To Write A FR For Molly.

Last edited by AngelsAura; 12-10-2017 at 08:19 PM.
Old 11-10-2017, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookiemobster View Post
MOLLY from Angels Aura

Had to try this chick from this new stable. Photos just looked to delish- those tits. Good location in the central area. A few other good stables also operate around the vicinity.

The first thing that I was drawn to about this chick was her look. She had that slutty yet cute mixture. Body and boobs looked damn awesome in the photos so I had to try.

I was not disappointed. Boy oh boy her titties. NATURAL D or E cups. Just big soft and smooth AF. I'm personally more into slim and petite girls. Molly is more towards the bigger boned type. But still sexy as hell with huge lovely fun bags.

Smooth skin. Didn't notice any tats or off putting scars. Maybe a small belly scar. Typical thai tanned with soft super smooth skin. Long long black hair that was tied up neatly - so it doesn't get in the way of the cock sucking.

BBJ is out of this world. Slurpy and wet. No teeth. DEEP and she does that swirly twirly tongue action. This chick can really BBJ damn well. She does it without the use of hands. I personally feel that some light hand stroking actions can heighten the feeling but sucking action itself is solid.

The fuck. Well she's not small or petite. So if it wasn't the carry and fuck or easy to man handle type of action. But she can ride man. Do her right and she will come... easily. No KY needed for the entire session btw. Pussy isn't shaved but trimmed - fine by me.

Overall an extremely satisfying fuck. Good facial features, long hair, long legs and big big soft boobies. Worth every penny. English was alright but bros who can do Thai will surely be advantaged. GFE was good. Will rtf purely for those boobies. It's Big Tit October bros and she's ripe for plucking.

She told me she was fully booked today when I jokingly ask to rtf later tonight. :/
Thanks Bro Cookiemobster For The Support And Your Precious Time To Write A FR For Molly.

Last edited by AngelsAura; 12-10-2017 at 08:19 PM.
Old 11-10-2017, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by doubledutch View Post
Just had a session with Molly from the new stable Angels Aura

Face: 8
Body: 7
Boobs: 10
BBBJ : 9
French : Yes
Painting : Allowed
FJ : 8

Attracted mainly coz of her big boobs which you won't be disappointed. Very seldom you find someone who has a big natural D cup. Same as what the other bro mentioned before, can't get enough of her huge boobs. 1 thing to note is that she is not your typical petite thai, she's quite tall actually and some might say that she is big boned. She is not fat in case you're wondering. Very smooth thai tan skin also with no tatoo if i'm not mistaken. She can be very aggressive and take charge but can't miss the opportunity to enjoy and drown myself in those 2 big knockers. She can do tit fuck also if you haven't tried that. She is not shaved or trimmed but her bush is not a jungle. It's actually pleasant looking and looks very neat as well. It's no wonder she is always book, really a gem not to be missed. Might not rtf though as i'm really more into SYT though.
Thanks Bro Doubledutch For The Support and Precious FR For Molly.

Last edited by AngelsAura; 13-10-2017 at 11:17 PM.
Old 12-10-2017, 09:34 AM
Samster

Angry Re: ✲✲✲ Angels' Aura ✲✲✲ 38D Busty Syt Angel ☞ ☞ Molly ☜ ☜

Quote:
Originally Posted by stand123 View Post
FR For Molly from Angel's Aura

Quick FR for Molly

Photos posted of Molly are quite accurate. Pretty lady who is reasonably tall (1.65m) and is nice and curvy in all the right places. Those looking for slim ladies may want to try else where. Molly's stand out physical feature has to be her large perky breasts, very difficult to find a nice large, natural pair of breasts with minimal sag and I definitely enjoyed them as much as I could through out my session. Of course, be gentle with them and be respectful of Molly's boundaries.

Molly speaks decent english by thai standards so establishing some "feeling" with her is much easier, of course those who know thai will get even more GFE or whatever you are looking for.

Molly's skills in bed are great. Her BBBJ is pretty good, and she takes directions well. Not sure if CIM is on the table so please check with her before proceeding. The main course FJ is a treat, I basically did 2 positions for both shots, missionary and doggy with both shots ending in the doggy position. Molly's excellent ass and gyrating breasts in doggy position is very hard to beat.

Recommended for those who like curvy women who give good service.
Of course, as always YMMV.
Thanks Bro Stand123 For The Support And Precious FR For Molly .

Last edited by AngelsAura; 16-10-2017 at 09:39 PM.
Old 12-10-2017, 09:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

ON BEHALF OF SBF

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 12-10-2017, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidwee View Post
Molly from Angels Aura

Syts usually my pick but waiting for hotzone to cool down, decided to try a real big booby gal since have not tried for long time.

Looks : 7.5/10 Pretty and friendly gal
Body : 7.5/10 Big boned gal, slight tummy but definitely not overboard
French: 9/10 Tongue fighter
Boobs : 9/10 1st time with natural E cups and only gal that manage to boob fuck
properly. Never get tired of squeezing them.
FJ : 8.5/10 Great to go in deep and is a commando rider
BBBJ : 9/10 Great deepthroats, most gals cannot handle. Plus she initiated and went at
her own pace, quite mindblowing.
Gfe : 8/10 Friendly, chatty gal with no reservations.
Thanks Bro David wee For the precious FR For Molly .

Last edited by AngelsAura; 16-10-2017 at 09:39 PM.
Old 12-10-2017, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamboiboi555 View Post
Molly from Angels’ Aura

Looks : 9/10 :
Look like chinese. Her face is those thai beauty and flawless face skin

Body : 8/10 :
Thai tanned skin. She is tall for a woman height. She is not fat or should I say she have big bone.

Boobs : 10/10 :
Her greatest asset. Nowadays hardly find natural big boobs. Her boobs is so perfect on her body due to she is tall. Very delicious pair. All the while been fondling, sucking and licking. She seem so enjoy when I do that.

GFE : 10/10 :
GFE right from the moment I enter the room till I leave the place. She simply just know what mens need for a GFE.

Painting : 8/10 :
When u do it slowly and arousing her clitoris. She will get high and moan and moan.

Fingering : 9/10 :
She allow fingering. I only use one finger and finger till can hear the water sound. She is rather horny IMO.

Frenching : 9/10 :
Frenching from small kisses to tongue fight. She have tight lip IMO which is so nice to french

BBBJ : 8/10 :
My 2IC just enjoying the tenderness of her lips and the twirling of her tongue and her movement of her mouth.

FJ : 10/10 :
I only had missionary with her. Because I want to eat her up while also at the same time playing and sucking on her boobs

RTF : 10/10 :
RTF her is a must.. Hard to find this kind of FL

OKT : First time try this new stable and OKT is nice and friendly.
Thanks Bro Dreamboiboi555 For Your Time To Write A FR For Molly ..

Last edited by AngelsAura; 16-10-2017 at 09:40 PM.
Old 12-10-2017, 08:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewtong View Post
FR for Molly of Angels Aura

In a nutshell: amazing experience overall

Okt booking: easy and painless. Asked me to go up early as I had told him I'm nearby but then I told him to give me 5min cos I was having lunch and he laughed at me!

First impressions: very good. Opened the door with a smile and wrapped in a thin small towel, holding it to her ample chest. If she bent over, surely can see her pussy. And her big longkang hinted at the treasures under that inadequate towel!

In the room: the moment she got into the room and closed the door, she whipped off the towel to reveal a body that was as bare as the day she was born. Nice! I asked her why she didn't wear underwear and she said no time! Her

Boobs: natural D or E cup. Nice eraser-tip light brown nipples that turn darker when you suck on them. And boy did I suck on those two lovely puppies. I love big tits!

Body: as several FR have already indicated, Molly is big boned which is totally my plate of fried kuay teow. I don't like the small sized ones that you can throw around!Molly has very smooth skin and light tan. No tattoos which is great for me.

Pussy: lightly trimmed. I like my women with or without bush so no issues here. Her juices were really flowing when I licked her to a small orgasm. She's slightly ticklish so she breaks out into giggles when you kiss and nibble past her knees. Her inner thighs are so soft and smooth...

BBBJ: started off slow and sensual and got more excited so was a bit rough so I told her to slow down and not use too much pressure. Love the way she looked into my eyes as she swallow up my cock.

FJ: I made her climb on top of me as my favourite position for large-fitted women is to see their bazooka swinging in my face as I bang them from below, my mouth trying to catch those brown nipples as they swing wildly to and fro. Shit man I did not last long at all... blasted my cum into the condom within 5+ minutes... I moaned so loudly I think the other girls in the apartment heard me.

Other: Molly likes to lick and suck on nipples too. Her biting is damn sexy. Also she complained she is tired and even fell asleep for 5-7 min after our honking. She has lovely almond shaped eyes and her GFE is really 10/10.

Rtf: 12/10 but I'm pretty damn busy this week! Fucking he'll...

She leaves this Saturday.
Thanks Bro AndrewTong For The Support And The Time To write A Fr For Molly.

Last edited by AngelsAura; 23-10-2017 at 10:22 AM.
Old 13-10-2017, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by charcoalfilter View Post
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=668687

FR for Molly from angels aura.

Kudos to OKT for handling my booking as I had a mishap and therefore needed to postpone to a later timing.

Girls was tall and lanky with all natural D cup big boobs with nipples they loves to be sucked on.

Nothing much I needed to say about this girl as many guys has already posted their amazing FRs with her.

She is a crazy girl who loves to fuck hard and deep French kissing.
She is very accommodating.
I especially loved it when I told her to do standing doggy with me as there is a full length mirror.

Continue to treat her well so that she will continue to come back to sg instead of KL for work.

RTF? Definitely before she goes back!
Thanks Bro Charoalfilter For The Support And Fr.

Last edited by AngelsAura; 24-10-2017 at 11:21 PM.
Old 13-10-2017, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesepotato View Post
FR for Molly from AA. Think she needs little introduction so this is more for the stable as well

Location: Safe but not easy to get to if you take public transport.

Room: Don't expect hotel standards but at least you can expect a fresh towel. Personally I feel a lot of stables just rely on the hotel to refill or just reuse over the day. This is a great plus to bro AA for having this ready

OKT: Responsive. Seems like most of his ladies photo are on point. At least one photo will be 90% like real life

Molly: She is very tall, leggy and playful. I think easily one of the top girls in 2017 (or maybe I have very bad luck)
The whole session was spent making small talk and her English is very good. She likes to dance around and her figure really is solid and natural.
Didn't dare to try bj since she had ulcer so just went straight to action.

Overall really great job bro AA for bringing such a gem. Hope to visit again

Thanks Bro Cheesepotato For The Support And FR For Molly..

Last edited by AngelsAura; 26-10-2017 at 10:04 PM.
Old 13-10-2017, 03:40 PM
Samster

☞ ☞ WHATSAPP ID : +65 83621161 ☜ ☜
☞ ☞ WECHAT ID : Angels_aura ☜ ☜
☞ ☞ PLEASE CONTACT BRO AA THROUGH ONLY WHATSAPP AND WECHAT ☜ ☜
☞ ☞ OPERATING  FROM  10.30AM - 2AM  DAILY... ☜ ☜