The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 28-07-2008, 07:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2462 / Power: 20
popiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond reputepopiah has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 36E University Student SYT 22yo

Quote:
Originally Posted by popiah View Post
hi bro redoxan,

You need any thread manager for this thread ? Currently i'm jobless

signoff
Ex-thread Manager Popiah
hi bro redoxan,

Very good morning to everyone.....how can you goes without a very PROFESSIONAL Thread Manager managing your thread ?

signoff
Jobless Popiah
Old 28-07-2008, 07:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 20
RC38 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRC38 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRC38 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[
Very good morning to everyone.....how can you goes without a very PROFESSIONAL Thread Manager managing your thread ?

signoff
Jobless Popiah[/QUOTE]

Morning Bro POPIAH

haha u very early
Old 28-07-2008, 07:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2694 / Power: 20
Redoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond repute

I loggin and realise I have 68 private messages for wen wen's ctc !!!

To be fair to those early horny birds (had given out 35 last nite !!) who requested for wen wen's ctc last night. I think should give them the priorty first while the rest I will replied till later of the day.

As over respond for wen wen's ctc, I will scan those with any history of FR before I release her ctc.

Meanwhile If anyone want to try the slutty look Nah nah, can pm me but I cannot guarnatee her service as no one try her at the moment.

Both of them working in KTV in the evening. They will be available from noon to 5pm.

AS for thread manager, who else other than bro Monkey4 as he is the second man on the board while I'm only third.

Good Day !!
Old 28-07-2008, 08:27 AM
Samster

Redoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond reputeRedoxan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by popiah View Post
hi bro redoxan,

signoff
Jobless Popiah
At this moment I already got the Thread Manager. For you , I will be appointed you as my Thread Director.
Old 28-07-2008, 09:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 20
Monkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redoxan View Post
Understand from her that she is currently studying in the university and is here to make some money for her school.

Please PM me for contact.

Wen Wen, origin from Liao Ning, is a graduate from Shenyang University on Mechanical Engineering. She understands simple English but u need to speak slowly... Basic conversational English like Fuck You, Thank You... she understand. Painting and BBBJ she no understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by walabis View Post
Are you sure you got permission to start this thread ?
Anyway you are the appointed one.
I thought I am supposed to be the one to start ? Since now grandmaster appointed u so u lor but really I intended to start thread today, Monday after meeting her to discuss on services and damage this afternoon cos when I sms-ed her on Saturday... she said not to refer friends until after we meet on Monday so maybe bro Redoxan had spoken to her subsequently.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i1papaya View Post
Thanks for Bro Redoxan to Thread Start this Gem.

Bro Monkey4 was so 心急 about this babe. I think Monkey4 is really in love with her liao.

Received his SMS asking : Did you bonk her yet? good Gem right?

Coincidently, I was available at GL just for a while as I need to run some errand after Kopi. But when the time she went naked, my eyes only zoom-in to her beautiful close to pink nips(skin color) and pair of huge Boobs. Tried to grab each boob with each palm but can’t holds the full breast even with my large palm. The size is confirm bigger then C+. My estimation was D+ and I asked her, she said E cup. What? Almost can’t believe what I see and so I confirmed it when I took up her Bra and it’s written “E”!!!

Damage : $80/1/1 + $20room + $1.666CD (KTV price is $200 ~ $250, so I have saved at least $120 liao) Bro Redoxan, wah you got discounted price?
GFE : 9.5 (She says she likes me, ugly papaya pattern)
RTF : Yes

Boobs and/or SYT lovers, please gather here!!! I promise you will love her fair white huge tits with a Japanese SYT look. I got my Bonking of GF feel than a FL to be. In no time, she will be a full flagged horny FL serving you Hungry Bros.

First of all, I am not in love with Wen Wen.... just wanna to help her... secondly why I so anxious to know whether u bonked her... is becos... when i told u over the phone of a E Cup... u rushed down from Jurong to GL... not COINCIDENTALLY hor... then when u saw her....your cum machiam wanna come out from your throat but u swallow it quickly.

Wen Wen is confirmed E cupper... imagine one of her boobs is bigger than Redoxan's face for those who have seen bro Redoxan.... so u can imagine how big.

Wen Wen wanted to ask for damage $80 minimum but I did tell her that she need to improve on her services.

So bro i1papaya... did Wen Wen mess up your pineapple hairstyle when u painted her?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dancing View Post
Yah lor, when he waiting for her that time, I was toking to him on the phone. He sound so excited

I thought the person that found her never go hotel or u mean u are the first one in hotel??
Bro Dancing, soli... me not excited but FRUSTRATED!!!! Action have not begun and yet got phone calls, sms from grandmaster, yourself and Mercenary19....therefore disrupting a good bonk.

Quote:
I loggin and realise I have 68 private messages for wen wen's ctc !!!

To be fair to those early horny birds (had given out 35 last nite !!) who requested for wen wen's ctc last night. I think should give them the priorty first while the rest I will replied till later of the day.

AS for thread manager, who else other than bro Monkey4 as he is the second man on the board while I'm only third.

Good Day !!

Bro Redoxan, I am meeting her later today... so meanwhile scan those who asked for contact. I will not give out her contact at the moment until I seek her clearance.

Correction, I am not the second man on board... the second man on board literally got first blood from her remember.... the candy man eater.... remember ? I only got her after her code red over..... but din get a good bonk... overall.
Old 28-07-2008, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey4 View Post
Correction, I am not the second man on board... the second man on board literally got first blood from her remember.... the candy man eater.... remember ? I only got her after her code red over..... but din get a good bonk... overall.
However the second man, the candy eater did not bonked her full, licked half through ..see RED!!
I haven spoken to her last night and she gave me the green light. meanwhile I will stop giving out ctc as too many calls will affected her performance.
Old 28-07-2008, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6272 / Power: 25
walabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey4 View Post
[COLOR="Purple"]
Bro Dancing, soli... me not excited but FRUSTRATED!!!! Action have not begun and yet got phone calls, sms from grandmaster, yourself and Mercenary19....therefore disrupting a good bonk.
Wahpiang !! I passed you her contact and yet u undercut ahead of me and still said I disrupted your bonk
Old 28-07-2008, 10:04 AM
Samster

Monkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud of

Quote:
However the second man, the candy eater did not bonked her full, licked half through ..see RED!!

so the candy eater drank watermelon-vampire juice

wonder whether the lucky chap got buy 4D anot - sure HUAT arh
Old 28-07-2008, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by walabis View Post
Wahpiang !! I passed you her contact and yet u undercut ahead of me and still said I disrupted your bonk
soli soli grandmaster, i tot u retired liao and at the same time, I underestimated the power of the Candy
Old 28-07-2008, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Yo bros..

Reporting for action and waiting for ctc.

The stats are too exciting so I muz come for a peep and ahem..

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 28-07-2008, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3372 / Power: 20
sianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond reputesianren has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aczeta76 View Post
Yo bros..

Reporting for action and waiting for ctc.

The stats are too exciting so I muz come for a peep and ahem..
Yo bro, wat a good lobang to start the week ..

How can didn't see DD7070???
Old 28-07-2008, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8521 / Power: 21
alex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sianren View Post
Maybe he got new target

A Proud Member Of Tiko Club

Old 28-07-2008, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4436 / Power: 20
aczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond reputeaczeta76 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

No more kimchi for you arh? U never hear DD7070 say he retiring meh...

If i have not rtn your up, please pm me. The CP page may have been refreshed and i can no longer see your details
Old 28-07-2008, 11:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
kenny9784 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro,can share her contact...thank
Old 28-07-2008, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quote:

bro sianren, after my bonk with Wen Wen... so many bros wanted to rush down wanna to take a glance at her.....although a senior brother U turn after I told him no much service from her

I quickly telephoned our common bro, denden7070.... quick fly down... mai tu liao.... he replied... okay... i fly down with or without my underwear.... from dun know where....I told him must be quick cos i1papaya oso rushing down... not coincidentally hor

but ended up ... anti-climax.... Wen Wen din pass his QC... wah pian.... believe it or not

Denden only like petite and i mean really petite gal which can let him do MONKEY RAMP type as Wen Wen is at least 1 and a half size of QiQi2.

One man's pussy is another's one poison !

To each his own.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread