The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 14-11-2023, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 793 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any good MP or spa near pasir panjang?

Tried a place I haven't tried a long time and found the entry charge must be the cheapest in this area vis-a-vis the facilities.

Paid $50 per hour (boss try to push 68 and 88 but does not press the matter) for upstairs room (maybe no customers at that time) with attached shower. 713, has been there a long time. Where to find this rate nowadays? Even curtained place with common toilet/shower can charge up to 58..
Old 14-11-2023, 03:24 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 887 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120129 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dantamkc View Post
Can’t find any west side threads to update so here goes … went to a spa in n*west .. renamed Spa z*n sp* .. previously s* sp*. Counter was a pretty girl in blouse and jeans skirt .. I tot she was the boss or something … but she later came into the room .. wow first time see a ml in civilian lol but looks so sexy lol. Massage tease was ok .. usual but the thrill was seeing a girl dressed in normal attire like ya gf beside u fondling ya jewels haha… too bad the skirt is too tight to pull down �� will be back soon after they issue their uniform … to check out the inner beauty .. girl is about late twenties and quite girl next door pretty !
Visit this Zen Spa with Same ML Angel. She is previously from S* Spa and entry is 68 for now. Usual price will be 88 after promo ends. Massage nothing to shout about and teasing non existent. Slight brushes and not very thrilling. During GQ, I ask how much she say market rates. I say market rates is how much she say you should know. Then she proceed with the teasing and HJ, after the deeds I pass her 50 and she tell me is 100!.....WTF I can get FJ liao...I say market rates is 50 where for 100. She say 100 because I roam in side and the bra cannot remove also she say boss do not allow....After some nego she agree to min 80....throw the money and walk off. What a bandit! When I talk to her she say she from Jiang Xi I am thinking will get scam anot as this area in China have the no.1 amount of scammers....really kana scam...All bros please becareful of this Zen Spa Angel.

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 14-11-2023, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 793 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Visit this Zen Spa with Same ML Angel. She is previously from S* Spa and entry is 68 for now. Usual price will be 88 after promo ends. Massage nothing to shout about and teasing non existent. Slight brushes and not very thrilling. During GQ, I ask how much she say market rates. I say market rates is how much she say you should know. Then she proceed with the teasing and HJ, after the deeds I pass her 50 and she tell me is 100!.....WTF I can get FJ liao...I say market rates is 50 where for 100. She say 100 because I roam in side and the bra cannot remove also she say boss do not allow....After some nego she agree to min 80....throw the money and walk off. What a bandit! When I talk to her she say she from Jiang Xi I am thinking will get scam anot as this area in China have the no.1 amount of scammers....really kana scam...All bros please becareful of this Zen Spa Angel.
There is another zen s*******y spa at the west coast 700+ area which also charges high for what are basic stuff in other places.

Jiang xi are vampires la..... they suck money from your wallet
Old 14-11-2023, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 16
dantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to alldantamkc is a name known to all
Really damn pai seh to intro this to you bro🤦🏻 didn’t realize she is so high ses … I couldn’t manage to do anything as she was in right civilian .. so was charged 50 ..need to avoid next time I was thinking to go and see if i can unlock more but seems too expensive liao 😩
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Old 14-11-2023, 10:51 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 887 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120129 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
There is another zen s*******y spa at the west coast 700+ area which also charges high for what are basic stuff in other places.

Jiang xi are vampires la..... they suck money from your wallet
Jiang Xi n suzhou have to becareful if ml say they from these 2 places. High alert

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1