The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 18-07-2008, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
SGfighter is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Batam Info Thread

haizzzzzzzzz
Old 19-07-2008, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 18
BtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BtmMan View Post
I got below PM from OPTION, and I replied...
This dick head asking me for UNDER AGE lobang!
Thinking of trick him come Batam and I get some local guys to ass rape the bastard!

Why don't you go and fuck yourself...!!!

This dick head still dare to PM me again, sorry for side tracking here, but I really need to shame such bastard. Below was his PM and my reply...

Sorry bro, juz wanna know more abt there... I also got state other types of gals rit... I believe u all r kind enough toshare infor ard..
Cheers[/QUOTE]

Don't fucking bro here with me, I don't want to have anything to do with someone who's into fucking a kid.
Lastly, stop bothering me and fuck off...!!!
Old 19-07-2008, 06:16 PM
Samster

BtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenk1924 View Post
BM: understood from Leeson mite be meeting you on first nite? looking fwd....

wat the heck is RACE Anyway.....??

Leeson: let me noe early if u no go hor....if u no go then i will need to find my own entertainment

I can go out on Fri nite, Sat nite will rest early cos playing Golf on Sun...
Old 19-07-2008, 08:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3790 / Power: 24
bestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond reputebestbest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This dick head still dare to PM me again, sorry for side tracking here, but I really need to shame such bastard. Below was his PM and my reply...Sorry bro, juz wanna know more abt there... I also got state other types of gals rit... I believe u all r kind enough toshare infor ard..Cheers
Don't fucking bro here with me, I don't want to have anything to do with someone who's into fucking a kid.Lastly, stop bothering me and fuck off...!!! [/QUOTE]

Bloody pedophile...zzzzzap if he dares post again.
Old 20-07-2008, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
agent010 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocksoff View Post
my first trip last weekend. scanned the forums and this nedbatam site. in the end just go commando without too many plans. go friday night, get taxi to take me to 'lusy pub' ....
being inspired by bro rocksoff, i went ahead w a free&easy exploratory trip to batam over the weekend for 3 days w another friend last month. this being our virgin trip, and with our super little understanding of bahasa indonesia

met an honest driver on day 1, who accompanied us and brought us ard to places for 8 straight hrs (for those who want his contact, can always pm). Pity our lack of understanding of bahasa, and his limited ability to speak in english, we made do with the usual few words and handsigns. When he asked if we would like a rubdown after checking in, we said yes and he recommended indothai. Asked how it compares to Atalanta Spa, he shook his head, Atalanta Spa not as good, and alot more expensive.

Indothai became the first official massage that we had on Batam that day. For a relaxing massage, you might wanna opt the indo-thai mix, amongst others. This place is touristy but good, rates being more expensive than places like Relax: 100k - 120k for 2 hr massage. Btw, this plc is very much frequented by SGians and SGian families. After the solid massage, we were brought to golden prawn for a supposingly good seafood dinner. imho, golden prawn is overstated, overpriced, and touristy. Expect little english users there as well. Wasn't too happy with the service because there was a big group of korean tourists who came 1/2 hrs later than us, but finished their dinner a lot faster than us. Apparently, our dishes became pushed back because of them, but we've had too much time to burn so nvm.

went back hotel and changed, and decided to hit NED to find the lap dance bar pp banana. apparently, under sumatra driver dun know where pp is. luckily, he knows where lucy bar is and we got him to drive there. i think we arrive at abt 830pm indo time. lucy's had nobody drinking, and it is not surprising to say that we are the first customers to pp banana that night. the girls din expect customers to be so early as they were rather surprsied to see us there. it was after a moment of pause before they started the music and the girls went up to the poles and 'strut' their stuff.

PP banana offers the standard bar drinks (dun expect variety), and LDs for the girls. however looking at the girls there that night, i tot that most of the dancers were underage, although they declare that they are 18-19 years old when asked. and it seems that the major bulk of them came from java. like what bro rocksoff say, expect slut quality here, but most young girls there do not know anything much really. ST is 200k (1 hr), which u will settle with the counter, and the girl will bring u upstairs to one of the rooms (dun think it is that hygiene, esp when the mattress is only covered by a plastic sheet!). u can bring the girls out for 400k for the night too btw. ohh, and the lady boss really reminds me of my ex classmate, jus that the boss is more chio haha. if you want to see pp in a more happening time, come after 10pm indo time, where u will see a couple more experienced and older dancers, and caucasians.

the next day, we attempted to self explore and wander ard in nagoya district. contrary to wat bro rocksoff encountered, decent maps are pretty hard to find (need bro rocksoff tips for more detailed maps!!!). Apparently, there are no detail maps ard in most of the hotels that we went in, just a printed generic. Managed to reach formosa for wat is the most detailed map (showing small roads and stuff) but not much landmark. So, in the end, never managed to find those fish tanks and massage plcs where you can biyo the girls first. For bros who want to reminisce on the long lost A&W flavor, you can find one at Nagoya Hill, and another at the ferry terminal. There were also quite a number of local OKTs few streets away from Nagoya Hill touting but we decided to decline.

Instead, we went and hunt for another pretty good massage center call "relax massage" which is ard the corner. Relax massage provides some variety of massages as well (some difference compared to Indothai), prices range from 80 - 100k for 2 hr. the massages here are generally more of those solid massages one, so for bros who like a hard rubdown, this is a pretty cheap and good plc. had a small talk w the female boss at Relax after the massage session to gather more local info, before we went wandering into the evening light to find A1 (behind batam lucky plaza). This plc reminds one of east coast hawker center, with lotsa seafood stores ard and beer girls, some of them actually quite chio. better food with very decent pricing compard to golden prawn. and at the end of the A1 compound is a stage where a female singer starts performing there. and she can sing chinese songs as well. no harm, try getting her to sing an old song and you might get her coming down to your table and serenade you took a cab back to hotel and decided to try luck at pacific disco, though we have serious doubts tt there will be pple on a sunday night

surprisingly, pac disco is filled! apparently, the happening crowd comes in ard 11, and by 12 the place is pretty crowded. think there may be cover charge, however, if you are staying at pacific palace where the pacific disco is, you no need to pay cover charge. lotsa ceweks ard but the lack of light made one hard to choose. music too damn fast and loud (for druggies apparently, according to a waiter there). and if you want drugs, you can just ask the ceweks or the waiters and they will show you where to pick a high, that is, if you are into such things. there are also periodic dance performances by a group of gals and guys dressed scantily to hype up the mood (one cewek was telling us the girls are bapoks, while another later disconfirmed, stating one of the dancers as her friend, and confirm that her friend is 100% female). Note of caution for inexperienced bros who dunno bahasa indo well: ceweks will come on you, banging on u for $$, and then disappear. ST at 200k as well.

on the last day, we went to take a look at atalanta spa. perhaps becuz of the weekday, we were offered a 25% discount apart from the lowered price of 225k. officially, atalanta is a no hanky panky spa, but cewek confirmed that the girls wld do special w you, but you must indicated at the beginning of massage. payment and service strictly between u and the girl!

that's my long-winded FR of batam. the first recee trip. shld be going there again, soon hopefully
Old 20-07-2008, 06:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Don't fucking bro here with me, I don't want to have anything to do with someone who's into fucking a kid.
Lastly, stop bothering me and fuck off...!!! [/COLOR]
His prick must be the size of a rotten pea!

Thank you
Old 20-07-2008, 07:06 PM
Samster

His 3rd PM to me, and my reply....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Options
If 16-17 is consider kid, then I guess u shld be very old liao... Ojisan

Underage means below 16, if you are pretending that you don't know that and trying to change the story now, it's none of my business.
And yes pea boy, stop bothering this old man, again.... fuck off...!!!
Old 20-07-2008, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
His 3rd PM to me, and my reply....

Underage means below 16, if you are pretending that you don't know that and trying to change the story now, it's none of my business.
And yes pea boy, stop bothering this old man, again.... fuck off...!!!

Options has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.
Old 20-07-2008, 09:51 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
Options is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Guess u have to go n read more BTMMAN...
All ages below 18 are considered underage everywhere...
Guess u can go n look for 60+ years old grandma...
Old 21-07-2008, 12:40 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
oceannut deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went batam last weekend and was my worse weekend ever.
went with a friend that neither of us know bahasa nor been to batam. so we went around batam as carrots, awaiting to be chopped.

reached batam center in the afternoon, went to have lunch at macdonalds, done some shopping and went to lilly MC. Girls there are pretty cute but no extras. Cost about 20 bucks for 2 hours of balinese aroma massage. great massage, went to some hawker center with some flower hanging stage for great seafood at about 30 bucks which includes fish, ceral prawn, calamari rings and some veg.

booked in to melia hotel which cost like 300k for a night. went for chicks just a 3 mins walk from the hawker center. checked their chicks out and they cost 300k a night. went to 2 fishtank the chicks are even worse and they wanted 500k. so went back to the first one, grabbed 2 chicks and went back to hotel. blasted with some english tv channels and requested for some dance. got rejected. wanted a bath, rejected. trench digging, rejected. bj, rejected. pratically, everything also rejected. and ended up fucking dead fish. one in the toilet another in the room(they demanded for 2 rooms but we were too lazy to find another hotel since the hotel is fully booked).

went with helmet, and i dont know why, she just yank it out saying helmet not good. so just shoot la!

after 1 shot, my girl wanna zhao when we were dead pissed. spoke to the mummy and she yelled at us saying that singaporeans business damn hard to do. not daring to raise voice fearing of being chopped, i gave logics. the girl got her phone back, spoke to the mummy for less than 1 min, she started crying and hung up the phone. i was obviously hot and used logic to hopefully persuade her to stay. but she still zhao with her friend.

the mummy still got cheek to tell us the booking is till 8am. before we paid. damn.

at the end of the day, 700k for 2 chicks, 1 shot each. morever dead fishes. damn.

am i just suay or have i been conned?
Old 21-07-2008, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
BeeFSticK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Greeting to all brothers.

This is my 1st FR to share my experience with fellow samsters.Hope u guys like it.

Went alone on friday afternoon...wow so great ferry not crowded before boarding ferry call my driver to pick up 1430 INDO time at BTC terminal... Ferry was quite fast reach there abt 1hr... Come out from immigrasion...driver already waiting....Coz not yet book hotel...so went over to KAHA agency as recomend by bro Roslee... But found out quite expensive...So walk over to CityLine near the ferry ticket centre and book a hotel... manage to get @ Pacific Palace for 370K for 1 nite.. first wanted to stay at mercure but only got 2single bed room availalbe... So got the voucher and drove off with the driver...
Told driver usual place and drove off to windsor to bougenvill ktv...Once there my usual gal was sitting waiting...met the mummy told her 2days for my gal..paid 700K and went direct to pacific.

Wahhhh 1st time go pacific...super solid man the hotel.... Check in and go my room.. Wahhh the front desk clerk or managers super damnn pretty.. If she was a working gal sure i book one... If not mistaken the name was Rayu...
Got into room...superb... nice view of the swimming pool.... Relax abit..TCSS abit...bath abit and then 1st attack.... relax abt 20min and 2nd attack...hahaha had a quick bath b4 going for dinner..

While changing out....skali shit... step onto something....fuck man..small broken glass... bleeding like fuck non stop...lucky got bring small 1st aid kit...haha there where i keep my condom.. ..Clean wound and tape up...then gal suddenly laughing... quite shock ... ask her why... she say blood got spill on bed sheet abit..so look like break virginity blood...

For dinner decided to head out to Nagoyo Hill... sick n tired of seafood...wanted a change... went to KINGDOM SATAY..at Nagoya.. Food oklah...order satay..fried rice..smash chicken..gado2...oxtail soup..some salad..cracker and drinks..but quite strange eating satay with soy sauce...price 110K..Waiters there quite cute.. but highlight down there was the owner of the shop daughter... damn Hot Chinese Indonesian MILF...in suit.. wow.. but minus point coz husband down there n child.. helping in the restaurant...

When back hotel... rest abit had 3rd attack... rest... quick shower.. went down to disco... but cannot make it...too loud n smoky... went back to room and 4th attack begin till knock off....

to be continue of 2nd day......
Old 21-07-2008, 12:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -67 / Power: 0
BS07 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
I can go out on Fri nite, Sat nite will rest early cos playing Golf on Sun...
sorry guys, i cant make it this weekend liao, got a family lunch on saturday so now way to schedule the trip
Old 21-07-2008, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 17
rocksoff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by agent010 View Post
being inspired by bro rocksoff
hehe, my pleasure :-)

Quote:
met an honest driver on day 1, who accompanied us and brought us ard to places for 8 straight hrs
whaa, don't think i'd have patience for that ..

Quote:
brought to golden prawn for a supposingly good seafood dinner. imho, golden prawn is overstated, overpriced, and touristy.
thanks for confirming, but the nedbatam site already states this ..

Quote:
the next day, we attempted to self explore and wander ard in nagoya district. contrary to wat bro rocksoff encountered, decent maps are pretty hard to find ... So, in the end, never managed to find those fish tanks and massage plcs where you can biyo the girls first.
hehe, I didn't say the map I got was so great, it was a barely legible 100th-generation photocopy. but it gave enough to recce the place on foot.

The fish tank places (without glass) were most of the "massage" places marked with a girl icon on the map I got. Sorry forgotten names already!

Quote:
before we went wandering into the evening light to find A1 (behind batam lucky plaza).
I found this place eventually in the daytime. Sorry I didn't make it there in the evening.

The permata inda girl I had there is still sending me sweet texts .. no fake lovey-dovey stuff and no asking for money ..
Old 21-07-2008, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Options View Post
Guess u have to go n read more BTMMAN...
All ages below 18 are considered underage everywhere...
Guess u can go n look for 60+ years old grandma...

You are really a DICK HEAD, thought I told you to fuck off and stop bothering me??!
Old 21-07-2008, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BS07 View Post
sorry guys, i cant make it this weekend liao, got a family lunch on saturday so now way to schedule the trip

FYI, 1st ferry out of Batam is 0600 WIB and can ETA Sg before 9am Sg time. What time is your family lunch leh??
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread