The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 28-08-2012, 03:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 17
mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmanz View Post
Bro, you really excited about your trip Oct is a good time to go, most of the high season gals start coming to patts, so there's more gals and lesser guys. Hope you have lots of fun.

The more I go patts the lesser I like the WS AGG. Most of the time lifeless shuffles, those naughty AGG are getting stale for me. Feels like a 9-5 routine. I even bring light sticks and toys to make it interesting

Unless got bros I hang out with want to go WS AGG, I prefer to stay at the BB. Then hit the discos to party. I feel the BB gals and FL are more fun, also there'll be more communication.

Like bro ahtecklim, I have no problem sleeping alone. Think I love Pattaya for the entertainment aspect more than boom-boom the ladies

I'll be there during the Holloween, will be my 1st Halloween in Patts. Costume checked, gifts checked, toys checked. Hope to have a blast this time
Bro, its preferential lah, bros like u and ah teck all so seasoned liao, whether go ST or LT or just simply drink beer u all also can have fun de....After a while you will get bored wif the sex lah...

I think its not always about xxx, its the build up to it, its the exotic and uncensored action inside agg bars. Thats the reason y agg bars are awesome. However, i think during my one month trip come oct, i be heading outside WS and go for BB more too. In BB, not forgetting the mini games like jenga and the fun u have wif the gals lolx... also fun although not so high profile... Patts is different coz the room for communication is there, its not fish tank concept man fortunately lolx...

Difficult not to overspend if u keep hitting the agg bars, time to venture outside and search for the gems all outside WS heehee....

Ok lah Guys, i going take a break from posting here before its gets irritating for all to take as i have posted tons of comments for weeks consistently. Next, I will return with my Cheap Charlie Guide: 20 Commandments to not to overspend and have a good time at patts . This guide will be a four parts series where i will share what i know and how to save when u travel to Patts. I think i shall post the first part towards the end of the first week of Sep. Now time for me to sit back, chill for a while and come back more refreshed( cant always post, feel like running out of ideas and not so sponstaneous liao LOL)...

Last edited by mackewell; 28-08-2012 at 04:04 AM.
Old 28-08-2012, 04:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mackewell View Post
Ok lah Guys, i going take a break from posting here before its gets irritating for all to take as i have posted tons of comments for weeks consistently. Next, I will return with my Cheap Charlie Guide: 20 Commandments to not to overspend and have a good time at patts . This guide will be a four parts series where i will share what i know and how to save when u travel to Patts. I think i shall post the first part towards the end of the first week of Sep. Now time for me to sit back, chill for a while and come back more refreshed( cant always post, feel like running out of ideas and not so sponstaneous liao LOL)...
Try ring the bell in BB, or go with FL to JP bar and buy a few rounds of jager-bombs for a party of 6. At times, I find myself spending more with BB gal and FL than times I take AGG gals.

As I said even the naughty AGG actions are stale for me. Fisting and spanking gets boring after u seen/tried a few times. Those mini games are also boring for me in BB. I bought finger twister for my last trip, but didn't get to play it. End up giving to a bar in Soi happy 555

I'd learnt after my 2nd trip, not to plan or have any expectations when going patts. There's a lot of places u can explore. If you ride goto Bang Chang & Darkside. Else go Pratunmak Hill for Patts version of gentlemen clubs.

Or the no holds barred Le Telephone & Le Carre Blanc. The Castle for SM, Devil Den for some kinky fun. Soi 6 for the old skool Patts fun.

BB out of nom, try drinking street, naklua, soi excite, soi lengkee, soi chaiyapoon, soi buakhao and many more places other than WS & LK Metro

Extreme cheap charlie is very easy. Be a balloon chaser, go buy drinks from 7-11 and drink at coconut bar with lots of gals company. If you fancy any, pay 300-500B for a ST, don't even need BF. Oh ya there's also those 100-300B outdoor BBBJ somewhere near the temple

Actually a lot of these infomations are in pattaya addicts. But there seems to be a growing trend of buying bottles from 7-11, then bring to AGG and pay for cockage with mixer. IIRC it's 500-700B. It's slightly cheaper than buying bottles in AGG.
Old 28-08-2012, 05:18 AM
Samster

mackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samstermackewell is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Try ring the bell in BB, or go with FL to JP bar and buy a few rounds of jager-bombs for a party of 6. At times, I find myself spending more with BB gal and FL than times I take AGG gals.

As I said even the naughty AGG actions are stale for me. Fisting and spanking gets boring after u seen/tried a few times. Those mini games are also boring for me in BB. I bought finger twister for my last trip, but didn't get to play it. End up giving to a bar in Soi happy 555

I'd learnt after my 2nd trip, not to plan or have any expectations when going patts. There's a lot of places u can explore. If you ride goto Bang Chang & Darkside. Else go Pratunmak Hill for Patts version of gentlemen clubs.

Or the no holds barred Le Telephone & Le Carre Blanc. The Castle for SM, Devil Den for some kinky fun. Soi 6 for the old skool Patts fun.

BB out of nom, try drinking street, naklua, soi excite, soi lengkee, soi chaiyapoon, soi buakhao and many more places other than WS & LK Metro

Extreme cheap charlie is very easy. Be a balloon chaser, go buy drinks from 7-11 and drink at coconut bar with lots of gals company. If you fancy any, pay 300-500B for a ST, don't even need BF. Oh ya there's also those 100-300B outdoor BBBJ somewhere near the temple

Actually a lot of these infomations are in pattaya addicts. But there seems to be a growing trend of buying bottles from 7-11, then bring to AGG and pay for cockage with mixer. IIRC it's 500-700B. It's slightly cheaper than buying bottles in AGG.
Bro, thanks for ur tips, veri useful, however i cant log in Addicts leh dunno why..... damn pissed argh!!! i also knoe there got solid FRSSSSS... haiz wad to do...

Oh ya, can bring ur beer bottles u bought into the agg bars meh? seriously? lolx... i dun mind tt approach although like still malou hahahahaha...

And the temple thingy fun mah? where is it? i wanan try lolx....
Old 28-08-2012, 07:52 AM
Samster

zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Bro, thanks for ur tips, veri useful, however i cant log in Addicts leh dunno why..... damn pissed argh!!! i also knoe there got solid FRSSSSS... haiz wad to do...

Oh ya, can bring ur beer bottles u bought into the agg bars meh? seriously? lolx... i dun mind tt approach although like still malou hahahahaha...

Normally when we say bottles, it's hard liquor I don't think anyone drink beer with mixers. I'd yet seen anyone bring beer bottles to AGG also.

You are using starhub is it? P-A banned a couple of starhub proxy IP. Off your modem for a good few hours, that should set you to another IP.

Don't rely too much on the FRs. Some of those AGG rarely mentioned can be fun too. Also have some good looking chicks willing to go LT for less than 3k.

I normally just offer 2-2.5k LT for AGG, if they don't take it, it just means they aren't into me. I just look elsewhere.

It's not about being a cheap charlie if you stick with the common price on P-A, I normally will tip extra for good service and give them gifts which I brought with me during the trip. Like last trip I was giving out Coach mirrors, dresses and toys.

This way I do my part in keeping the price down for everyone, lesser chance of getting a runner and the ladies are happy with the little gifts.
Old 28-08-2012, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Normally when we say bottles, it's hard liquor I don't think anyone drink beer with mixers. I'd yet seen anyone bring beer bottles to AGG also.

You are using starhub is it? P-A banned a couple of starhub proxy IP. Off your modem for a good few hours, that should set you to another IP.

Don't rely too much on the FRs. Some of those AGG rarely mentioned can be fun too. Also have some good looking chicks willing to go LT for less than 3k.

I normally just offer 2-2.5k LT for AGG, if they don't take it, it just means they aren't into me. I just look elsewhere.

It's not about being a cheap charlie if you stick with the common price on P-A, I normally will tip extra for good service and give them gifts which I brought with me during the trip. Like last trip I was giving out Coach mirrors, dresses and toys.

This way I do my part in keeping the price down for everyone, lesser chance of getting a runner and the ladies are happy with the little gifts.
I am not using starhub so no prob lol.... Wah i dun think i will even drink hard liquor , more of a beer drinker....i would sae to a certain xtent, frs do help la as they let mi knoe which agg bar or bb charge high bf, at least i wun make a wasted trip down to tt place....

I have yet to face a runner or a gal who go wif another cust despite mi barfining her, i got face starfishes or those who gif excuses wanna go home early lah lol....its rare to c beautiful gals to go LT for less than 3k but i am not concerned as i will b roaming ard to find the nice milfs hehehe....
Old 28-08-2012, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Unless you want to go extreme cheap charlie, don't try. Those are CMI old yabbas, mostly for the locals. It's somewhere at near the go kart.

Unless you have live your life enough, don't even consider try 555
Old 28-08-2012, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
I am not using starhub so no prob lol.... Wah i dun think i will even drink hard liquor , more of a beer drinker....i would sae to a certain xtent, frs do help la as they let mi knoe which agg bar or bb charge high bf, at least i wun make a wasted trip down to tt place....

I have yet to face a runner or a gal who go wif another cust despite mi barfining her, i got face starfishes or those who gif excuses wanna go home early lah lol....its rare to c beautiful gals to go LT for less than 3k but i am not concerned as i will b roaming ard to find the nice milfs hehehe....

Those that want to go early are runners For me I dislike beers. I rarely drink them. Either soft drinks or sprits for me

As for BF, just know the current market rate will help. Most BB are 300-350B, the extra 50B normally goes to the ladies. WS BB & rolling stone bars will aks for 500B. BB quite standard for years.

AGG are the one mixing the BF prices. What you know now can change due to festival, bad business. Especially those thai owned ones.

"Beautiful" gals in Patts are over rated. Most "stunners" I see people posts can be found in Vietnam for less I do prefer Viets look to Thais. That's why I normally try find gals in Patts I have feel for than looks. My preference lah.
Old 28-08-2012, 09:26 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 0
Mayan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMayan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro mackewell, looking forward to your cheap charlie guide
Old 28-08-2012, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future
Re: Pattaya Darkside?

Zmanz, you the man for Patts (even if a bit jaded). Couldn't go unnoticed on your mention of g clubs on P hill?

And on the Darkside, found it quite funny why so ..no street lamps long time ago??

http://pattaya-darkside.com/bars/
Old 28-08-2012, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Also try this website for more info.

http://www.pattayabarguide.com/
Old 28-08-2012, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Zmanz, you the man for Patts (even if a bit jaded). Couldn't go unnoticed on your mention of g clubs on P hill?

And on the Darkside, found it quite funny why so ..no street lamps long time ago??

http://pattaya-darkside.com/bars/
No lah, I just advance noob who has been on P-A for a while.

Never really go DS or BC cos I don't ride, and it's too much of a hit and missed. Wanted to join Tony of DDuck on the BC crawl for past trips but always get distracted elsewhere 555

G clubs I went during last trip when getting my P-A card. Not my cup of tea also. Soi6 also not my cup of tea, I normally go there drink coffee and people watch 555

Pattaya still unlucky for me, just not as unlucky as before. Last trip was fun, but I didn't get to use all the toys I brought. End up giving to the bros and ladies there. The mini vibrators are quite well recieved. 555

Upcoming trip there's 3-4 other Singapore bro staying with me in same guesthouse. Should be more fun.

If you all go Patts can try look for Madcat (on P-A) bro. He's been going there more and more often. Last chat, he's thinking of getting a condo there. He'll know most of the places in patts.
Old 28-08-2012, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Recently police been checking or arresting those FL in beach road area every night.
Old 28-08-2012, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Recently police been checking or arresting those FL in beach road area every night.
Bro, not to worry lah, Raiding in LOS is not like what they do here in SG, the girls will come back the following day. Plus there are tons of girls out there in PBG and other eateries and freelance bars even if u cant find them at beach road lolx....
Old 28-08-2012, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
No lah, I just advance noob who has been on P-A for a while.

Never really go DS or BC cos I don't ride, and it's too much of a hit and missed. Wanted to join Tony of DDuck on the BC crawl for past trips but always get distracted elsewhere 555

G clubs I went during last trip when getting my P-A card. Not my cup of tea also. Soi6 also not my cup of tea, I normally go there drink coffee and people watch 555

Pattaya still unlucky for me, just not as unlucky as before. Last trip was fun, but I didn't get to use all the toys I brought. End up giving to the bros and ladies there. The mini vibrators are quite well recieved. 555

Upcoming trip there's 3-4 other Singapore bro staying with me in same guesthouse. Should be more fun.

If you all go Patts can try look for Madcat (on P-A) bro. He's been going there more and more often. Last chat, he's thinking of getting a condo there. He'll know most of the places in patts.
Seriously, my advice is dont go to the darkside. ITs really does not make sense to save that bit of money and go so far just to get that same experience you can get just not far away from outside WS. If u wanna go far, Going Naklua and drinking street there is already good enuff, u can still find gems there, Plus u only need to take baht bus, veri fast reach liao.... Unlike going to the darkside, quite troublesome lolx....
Old 28-08-2012, 04:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayan View Post
Bro mackewell, looking forward to your cheap charlie guide
Thanks, but not 100 percent full proof guide lah , just let u knoe.... i not so pro like bro ah teck and bro zman lik tt lolx.....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1