The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2019, 04:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
LeBaron deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Hey guys,

Maybe this map can help you to locate some places we are talking about.

Chiangmai xxx Map

From what i understand,
lvl 1 is massage with HK
lvl 2 is b2b , kappoo style
lvl 3 is Soapy style and KTV

Last edited by LeBaron; 25-07-2019 at 04:30 AM. Reason: Edit: Lvl 3 is also KTV
Old 01-08-2019, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
Nitwitty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNitwitty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went cheonging with Happyman at bkk agg bars. Had a wonderful time there machiam in timeless zone.. didn't realise we spent more than 8hrs in 1 single agg bar... back to CM faster gather bro tikos report at our favourite chilling place Rad... it's been so long since Happyman willing to drink drank drunk with the waitresses.. Happyman, Let's do it again?? Cheong from CM continue at Bkk?
Old 02-08-2019, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitwitty View Post
Went cheonging with Happyman at bkk agg bars. Had a wonderful time there machiam in timeless zone.. didn't realise we spent more than 8hrs in 1 single agg bar... back to CM faster gather bro tikos report at our favourite chilling place Rad... it's been so long since Happyman willing to drink drank drunk with the waitresses.. Happyman, Let's do it again?? Cheong from CM continue at Bkk?
Ya ok will go again for sure. Cheong agg is diff depending on people, that's why I dun want to write FR in bkk agg bar thread. Some people main aim is to tabao agg bar girl so to them buying LD is not worth, but some people like us is taking agg like a pub or bar, we turn on free flow tap to just 1 or 2 waitress which is fun and pretty, cheers with them and even buy drinks for the mami and owner as well......this kind of fun and naughty is not anyone can understand, so we better not share which bar and how much we spend.

Miss the fun, will arrange to go again maybe later this month......let me make up a story that I can believe myself before I tell my wife that i need to travel again.
Old 13-08-2019, 08:51 PM
Samster

Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute

double post

Last edited by Happyman007; 13-08-2019 at 11:31 PM. Reason: double post
Old 13-08-2019, 11:17 PM
Samster

Lai lai lai, lai jiak sai 😂

Old 17-08-2019, 09:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 22
StrongBrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrongBrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrongBrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrongBrew is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Bros,
Can anyone advise what is the tips to give to the waitresses at Rad?
Your reply is greatly appreciated.
Old 17-08-2019, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrongBrew View Post
Bros,
Can anyone advise what is the tips to give to the waitresses at Rad?
Your reply is greatly appreciated.
If the waitress serve a few table include yours, usually 100 baht is ok.

But if you sian her until she stuck on your table most of the time, I think she worth more tips for the time she spend with you. (those serving food or drinks is ok 50-100 baht, but PRs or u so call waitresses usually is min 100 up to 500-1000 depending on you & your pocket ).....tourist 100 baht is ok, but if u stay long and have intention to sian her, u agar agar lor.

DON'T give 20 or 50 baht to PRs....... is not easy to build up good reputation of Singaporean in CM so dun spoil our name hor.
Old 17-08-2019, 10:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
Nitwitty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNitwitty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yeap, dun know who make Singaporean name smelly.. dare PRs to drink whisky shots @100b per shot.... but end up not giving any....
At Rad, Pr will be damn happy if you give 500 or 1000 tips... but if you start giving anything less than 100b, we will get to hear the PRs nagging how Keeniao Singaporean guys are...
Old 17-08-2019, 11:08 PM
Samster

These PRs serve your drinks whole night you dare to give 20 or 50 baht meh??

Anyway you can buy your own whisky at sg dfs and bring over, cockage fee think is 200 baht nia....don't ask me how much is ice or mixer or coke etc.....I never check the bill, if I feel too ex for that night I just ask the PRs to double check to cfm any mistake only.
Old 18-08-2019, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
i laughed when i read the tip 20baht and 50baht. 555 trying to imagine someone who tip using a $1 sg coin or $2 sg note.
Really have......but think is Kon Thai (I hope). but got a PR almost cry talking to my girl that she serve 1 table whole night and only get 100 baht, the parking guy also with us and see her so pity, he give her another 100 baht from his own tip.

End up I tip both parking guy and her another 200 each.

That guy asking for info not replying??? Dun tell me later kena gong tao or kidnap by the PRs ya.......NB next time I dun want to kpo reply lew, be helpful to reply also not even a thanks.
Old 19-08-2019, 02:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 389 / Power: 22
StrongBrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrongBrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrongBrew is a living Saint! - you won't find betterStrongBrew is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyman007 View Post
These PRs serve your drinks whole night you dare to give 20 or 50 baht meh??

Anyway you can buy your own whisky at sg dfs and bring over, cockage fee think is 200 baht nia....don't ask me how much is ice or mixer or coke etc.....I never check the bill, if I feel too ex for that night I just ask the PRs to double check to cfm any mistake only.
Thanks for the reply.. I gave 100 baht tips although I stayed there for less than 2 hrs lah. I dun want to spoil market or under pay them also so I agar agar 100 baht should be not too bad lah. BTW, the first girl in the picture was the one who served us and chatted with us last night. She can speak English quite well and I recognised the crown tattoo on her boobs... haha
Old 19-08-2019, 04:21 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrongBrew View Post
Thanks for the reply.. I gave 100 baht tips although I stayed there for less than 2 hrs lah. I dun want to spoil market or under pay them also so I agar agar 100 baht should be not too bad lah. BTW, the first girl in the picture was the one who served us and chatted with us last night. She can speak English quite well and I recognised the crown tattoo on her boobs... haha
ok2 next time i must go find that crown neh neh and speak English to her lew.

why only 2hrs nia? moving to another place?

Last edited by Happyman007; 20-08-2019 at 11:11 PM.
Old 20-08-2019, 11:57 PM
Samster

ok found her, can speak English a bit with another girl also ok, but really this place need to speak Thai in order to have fun......beginning we try to pretend as new customer and only speak English to her as we seldom sit on that zone.....she only work here 2 months so not knowing we are regular customer, but waitress and the boss wai to us end up we have to speak Thai, is fun to disturb them but really this place need to speak a bit of Thai to have fun.
Old 21-08-2019, 10:46 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

ok found her, can speak English a bit with another girl also ok, but really this place need to speak Thai in order to have fun......beginning we try to pretend as new customer and only speak English to her as we seldom sit on that zone.....she only work here 2 months so not knowing we are regular customer, but waitress and the boss wai to us end up we have to speak Thai, is fun to disturb them but really this place need to speak a bit of Thai to have fun.
555, very naughty you...

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 21-08-2019, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Looks like a nice place to chill with PRs. Can you advise the location bro?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1