The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2015, 02:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 18
boyangel is a splendid one to beholdboyangel is a splendid one to beholdboyangel is a splendid one to beholdboyangel is a splendid one to beholdboyangel is a splendid one to beholdboyangel is a splendid one to beholdboyangel is a splendid one to behold
Re: Massage near Farrer Park MRT

Care to share ctc bro..
Old 12-04-2015, 03:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 927 / Power: 10
rubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to beholdrubberyellowduc is a splendid one to behold

I went to this joint ytd, got serviced by 30 plus lady with an enhanced rack..
She told me at night got more girls, when i went in the afternoon like not many ml there.
Old 12-04-2015, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1999 / Power: 22
dbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant futuredbrudder has a brilliant future

Share location and contact pls.
Old 13-04-2015, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 15
Crimson is a splendid one to beholdCrimson is a splendid one to beholdCrimson is a splendid one to beholdCrimson is a splendid one to beholdCrimson is a splendid one to beholdCrimson is a splendid one to beholdCrimson is a splendid one to behold

Hello bro,

Place sounds great.
Care to share the contact?

Thanks in advance
Old 13-08-2015, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 9
rodangio is a splendid one to beholdrodangio is a splendid one to beholdrodangio is a splendid one to beholdrodangio is a splendid one to beholdrodangio is a splendid one to beholdrodangio is a splendid one to behold
Went to this joint at night, greeted by the milf prc owner. Took up 1hr massage for $40. Paid in advance and was led to a room with attached shower and told to shower first. Room and shower is clean (plus point).

Laid face down on the massage bed and covered myself with the towel provided (butt naked under the towel), and a milf prc came in shorty after. Started massage my back, strength was good, with a few instances of brushing the balls. After 45mins, was told to turn over. Offered hj for $50, but was there because of body ache so declined. She still remained professional and continued the massage with good strength.

Probably will return if there is other masseuse available.
Old 13-08-2015, 10:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 9
rodangio is a splendid one to beholdrodangio is a splendid one to beholdrodangio is a splendid one to beholdrodangio is a splendid one to beholdrodangio is a splendid one to beholdrodangio is a splendid one to behold

Went to this joint at night, greeted by the milf prc owner. Took up 1hr massage for $40. Paid in advance and was led to a room with attached shower and told to shower first. Room and shower is clean (plus point).

Laid face down on the massage bed and covered myself with the towel provided (butt naked under the towel), and a milf prc came in shorty after. Started massage my back, strength was good, with a few instances of brushing the balls. After 45mins, was told to turn over. Offered hj for $50, but was there because of body ache so declined. She still remained professional and continued the massage with good strength.

Probably will return if there is other masseuse available.
Old 13-08-2015, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
benz0985 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, mind to share the.location tks
Old 22-06-2017, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 716 / Power: 16
stevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to beholdstevenash is a splendid one to behold

i think this area is jcolourful then before. There r shops for you to walk in and ask, those ladies r friendly and some of them r above average look. Price wise ,u need to bargain, insist you r old bird, i believe you can cap it below 120 buck.
Old 07-05-2023, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 369 / Power: 15
BigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBigT is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Went to a spa call T*** T*** Wellness at Marne Rd. The massage is good but curtain type. I have Amy who massages me. charges is reasonable 1and a half hour is $75 which comes with extra like ear picking etc. My rating of Amy:
look: 6/10 won't reject
cheerful and friendly
service oriented.
I would recommend her for those who want good massage with reasonable fee.
can call: 93956710 for appointment. Her wechat:G6798P
Don't pm me contact details are shown.
Old 07-05-2023, 01:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 551 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2767 / Power: 2
OldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond reputeOldUncleSG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigT View Post
Went to a spa call T*** T*** Wellness at Marne Rd. The massage is good but curtain type. I have Amy who massages me. charges is reasonable 1and a half hour is $75 which comes with extra like ear picking etc. My rating of Amy:
look: 6/10 won't reject
cheerful and friendly
service oriented.
I would recommend her for those who want good massage with reasonable fee.
can call: 93956710 for appointment. Her wechat:G6798P
Don't pm me contact details are shown.
I tried Amy when she was at Tiong Bahru. Her looks are pleasant and she is petite. After that, she went to several joints including 588 Geylang and others.
Then she is back at Marne Road.

If I remember correctly, there are two other PRC MLs there : Qiqi (ex Yio Chu Kang) and April.
I had also been to T*** T*** wellness before : 3 beds separated by curtains (quite narrow) and a small clean toilet cum shower at the back.
For maximum privacy, when I went there in the last, I always choose the bed that is next to the toilet, so that I can just sneak to the toilet without being seen.
Old 07-05-2023, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1387 / Power: 8
SGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud ofSGBJ2016 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldUncleSG View Post
I tried Amy when she was at Tiong Bahru. Her looks are pleasant and she is petite. After that, she went to several joints including 588 Geylang and others.
Then she is back at Marne Road.

If I remember correctly, there are two other PRC MLs there : Qiqi (ex Yio Chu Kang) and April.
I had also been to T*** T*** wellness before : 3 beds separated by curtains (quite narrow) and a small clean toilet cum shower at the back.
For maximum privacy, when I went there in the last, I always choose the bed that is next to the toilet, so that I can just sneak to the toilet without being seen.
It’s a decent MP.
I visit April semi regularly. Her massage is a good and she is nice. She is almost like a friend now.
I had Amy before too; also good but her English almost non existent.
Old 08-05-2023, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 20
hard deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhard deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGBJ2016 View Post
It’s a decent MP.
I visit April semi regularly. Her massage is a good and she is nice. She is almost like a friend now.
I had Amy before too; also good but her English almost non existent.
I also tried A**** ,very friendly lady with good massage skill. One of the few good ML I try
Looks :8/10
Massage :8/10
Rtm : definitely
Old 08-05-2023, 02:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bombayboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to K*** S*** TCM, tried Tiffany.

Pretty lady with good massage skills. I told her where I'm sore and she really focused on that area, got Thai-style cracking some more lol.

Playability is good with 5G roaming. Left a happy man

Damage 60 entry with 2 blue for roaming
Old 08-05-2023, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 610 / Power: 6
IamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to allIamGood is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by bombayboy View Post
Went to K*** S*** TCM, tried Tiffany.

Pretty lady with good massage skills. I told her where I'm sore and she really focused on that area, got Thai-style cracking some more lol.

Playability is good with 5G roaming. Left a happy man

Damage 60 entry with 2 blue for roaming
160 definitely overpaid
Old 08-05-2023, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2839 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamGood View Post
160 definitely overpaid
It seems the MLs there fixed the damage price for 2B with roaming.

I went there few weeks ago had Mxxx, also told me same thing 2B for 互动, and non-negotiable. Knn I rejected her and told her many places with high competitions and MLs are now more willing to throw in more services at standard rate.

She seemed stay firm at her ground, which i told her is fine. Remind me of the similar attitude of another ML that I used to visit regularly in Serangoon Garden, and eventually I stop patronising her due to her bad attitude.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1