The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 22-06-2014, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToTo1985 View Post
http://sbfsg.net/showthr...ighlight=kitty

Did a search
Surprise she is not mention here, must be ppl don't want to share the good stuff, lol

Anyway I feel that she should be mention here as her service are good
Ended a session with her earlier on and here is the mr

Sms her will be late but she ask if I can come later as her previous customer come super late
Since I'm not in hurry, reply no problem
Slowly reach her place and waited for a while and she ask if I have reach the place
Reply her back and proceed to her place
Open door and she look exactly the same, actually before booking her, I'm abit scare as the stable she is from is like russian roulette one
So seem like this time I'm lucky
Went in and proceed to bath
The rest is up to your imagination

Looks - 8.5/10 - just look at the pic, 95%
Massage - 7/10 - leg stepping mode
Boobs - B upper or C - my hand just nice can cover
Body - 8/10 - slim
Bbbj - 8.5/10 - it is nice, you will suddenly cold ( like those hot and cold style but without the hot feeling ) lasted quite long also about 10 to 15min of sucking + the look on her face when she make your bro disappear in her mouth - priceless
GFE - 8/10 - her reply through sms will is the start liao,
Overall - 8/10 - too bad she is not doing fj, otherwise 精浄人亡
Rtm - confirm
Hey bro, there is juagen mentioned in her thread. Does she really provide juagen? Thanks.
Old 22-06-2014, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 17
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
Bro littletiger i send u a pm regards to yuki, hope u respond.. nice mr frm bro stiff, guess many awaiting her return.
I heard Yuki is back . Correct me if I'm wrong.
Old 23-06-2014, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
richardongwc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=456674

Just tried Summer tonight, place is easy to find, for those who is regular to this stable you should know where is the location.

Booked a 930pm slot, she told me today is her 1st day of work and I’m her 3rd customer of the day. Looked really nervous and shy at first. But after awhile she get more opened up.

She is very friendly and shy (bros please guide her along and take good care of her) 不要吓到她!

Name: Summer
Look: 7.5/10 90% same as photo
Figure: Slim n have no fat 8/10
Boobs: C Cup
Massage: 7/10 (1st Day, 3rd customer of the day. Need some warming up) Should get better and better
HJ: 8/10 (Shy, GFE feel. Non commercial)
Service: 8/10
RTM: YES! One of this days this week!

Please take good care of this gem! 别吓坏她。哈哈
Old 23-06-2014, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 17
hfark69 is one of the Best!hfark69 is one of the Best!hfark69 is one of the Best!

anyone tried coco from this link?
setup looks like masage should have abit of standard.

http://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=454577

Current up list
jintakken, seasecrets, SureScore, Omnia, ffun161
Old 23-06-2014, 02:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by generic View Post
I heard Yuki is back . Correct me if I'm wrong.
For you find out lah, the first fr on her on boss thread. very ang in sbf.

Talk cock and fart all come through the same breath. TCSS and be Happy!
说话和放屁都是一样的,一口气而以,开心就好!

Don't talk to me abt love, dreams, i don't need these in my life
别跟我谈理想,戒了,本少爷DJ想干嘛就干嘛去。。

正妹我最爱 DJ 妹妹 collection
Old 23-06-2014, 04:05 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Posted an FR on Liltiger's Many. A pity she's leaving SG in 2 days' time so not much chance left for bros.

Her SBF thread here.
Her Liltiger web page here.
My FR was posted here.

Overall, a fantastic experience with a damn sexy SYT. I'd rate her up there with Ruby and Candy for SYT GFE...

Last edited by stiffness; 26-06-2016 at 08:30 PM.
Old 23-06-2014, 05:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 13
abc84 is one of the Best!abc84 is one of the Best!abc84 is one of the Best!abc84 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallandstrong View Post
You weren't clear in what you were asking, so for really good massage and massage only...

Roxy Spa.

Cheers.

S&S
Har, roxy spa is clean massage ah? All these while tot its extra service cus of the neon light outside n location. Looks expensive too
Haha

Old auntie or young girl massage u?
Old 23-06-2014, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
saviola1978 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just finished a session with her.
very satisfying session… very good overall package.
my intention was to just get a good massage which was acommplished.
she is a very professional and well trained massaseur. very good strength when massaging, not those piano type. she know exactly where to press.
after the massage she give me a good cat bath….licking me all over while i roam her body. after which she proceed to give me tje best bbbj i have recieved so far in my life. she treat my small brother like how a kid would treat an lollipop….licking and slurping my dick and balls while giving me eye contact which is super turn on.
very hardworking lady,she bbbj me all the way till i cim and suck every single drop dry. she then lie down and hug me like a boyfriend. no rush at all
summary
very good session, totally worth the money and the trip.
looks: 8/10 looks better than pic
body: 8/10 slim witj nice boobs and butt
massage: 9/10 very relaxing
bbbj: 10/10 out of this world
gfe:9/10 very comfortable and easy to break ice
rtm: of course…..will be my regular lady from now on.

http://sbfsg.net/showthread....1#post11295102
Old 24-06-2014, 12:35 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
xiaohorn is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Ah ta from LTDe does do good solid massage. A good replacement till anqi comes back.
Old 24-06-2014, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3304 / Power: 21
stiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond reputestiffness has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaohorn View Post
Ah ta from LTDe does do good solid massage. A good replacement till anqi comes back.
I still have no idea what "LTDe" means! Agree on Ata's massage skills. And she does it in nude too
Old 24-06-2014, 12:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 17
lixiao17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylixiao17 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
Posted an FR on Liltiger's Many. A pity she's leaving SG in 2 days' time so not much chance left for bros.

Her SBF thread here.
Her Liltiger web page here.
My FR was posted here.

Overall, a fantastic experience with a damn sexy SYT. I'd rate her up there with Ruby and Candy for SYT GFE...
Agreed, after my first visit on last saturday and discovered that she is leaving soon, I make another visit on sunday (the next day).

คิดดี พูดี ทำดี
Old 24-06-2014, 06:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 15
metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!metalslug is one of the Best!

Quote:
I still have no idea what "LTDe" means! Agree on Ata's massage skills. And she does it in nude too
I might be wrong, but I think LTDe stands for Liltiger's Den exclusive, meaning the lady only advertises her services on his website
Old 24-06-2014, 06:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
fish92 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yes bro, completely nude. Visited her once last week, will probably go back again.
Old 24-06-2014, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 16
simonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud ofsimonqing has much to be proud of
Wink Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by crossmenot90 View Post
Has anyone tried this girl called Angel from simonqing? Haven't seen any FR about her, looks cute though. http://sbfsg.net/showthr...ighlight=angel
SHE is new girl just arrive [highly recommended ] ... to those who have try her sister's summer/yuki from Liltiger and her sister's wawa ... U will know her standard ...
Old 24-06-2014, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 20
m00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

http://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=456103

Just tried Amy yesterday lunch time, place is easy to find.... When reach her place she is cooking her lunch ... oh dear so long never had nice meal and cooked by this sweetie ... she fry a fish and some meat and veg and we have lunch together ....

one word DELICIOUS ... she really can cook such a nice dish feel like fall in love to her .... just like a couple having a meal and cooked by your love girl ....

For those want lunch with her and cooked by her got to book during lunch time ... I’m her 1st customer of the day. Looked really sweet and shy at first. But after awhile she get more opened up.

She is very friendly and nice little angel (bros please guide her along and take good care of her) 她真是个甜美美少女人见人爱。。。连我都爱上她了

Name: AMY
Look: 8.3/10 same as photo
Figure: Slim n have no fat 8/10
Boobs: B Cup
Massage: 8/10 (those try anqi from magic or wawa from simon will know how good !!)
HJ: 8/10 (GFE feel. KC GAOGAO .. Non commercial)
Service: 11/10
RTM: YES! !!!and back for cooked food ....

Please take good care of this gem!!!! she really a sweet sweet syt you will like it!!!

Going to leave this flower city soon .......
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1