The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-07-2017, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward1 View Post
Bros, to be fair there are also a few bros who write fair and informative FRs like ejectboy and Fat Fatt, etc. Thanks!
Thanks for mentioning. I don't contribute much FR though
Old 15-07-2017, 07:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold

H 2045 Baby

look : 6/10cute
body : 6/10 petite
bj : 6/10
fj: 5/10 keep saying bu xin le...

pre shower hj
no post shower :|
cannot doggie
Old 15-07-2017, 11:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
FuckMeBaby3 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Xiao Juan – 1606A

SEXY TIME with Xiao Juan - 1606A

Most bros who had tried Xiao Juan would agree she is the chio kind with very strong GFE.

I was fantasising a sexy time with a fairly tall, fair and hot babe and she fits the bill. Her overall image reminds me of Fan Bing Bing with ready to http://p.nanrenwo.net/uploads/allimg...4141005-50.jpg kiss lips (Seriously no joke). But small ass though.

In the shower, we rub each other naked body, her body is smooth and her frenching is intense, make me wanna do her right there.

Her Boobs: A+ cup
AR: 6.5 Not her forte
GFE:8.5
French: 9.5 Like there is no tomorrow.
Catbath: 6.9
FJ: 7.5
BBBJ: 7.5 Can bbbj very very long, I seriously just let her suck then instruct her to lick my balls etc, again and again. Not tired.
Painting: Yes
Attitude: Very pleasing
Service: Commando style
RTF: Yes

Last edited by FuckMeBaby3; 16-07-2017 at 05:00 AM.
Old 16-07-2017, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
JasperCheeBye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Xiao Yun from 1606a

Xiao Yun was available since I saw so many good reviews on her so can't wait no more.

She was very sweet from beginning to end. Her butt is like what other bros here say, very big round, bouncy and curvy yet just nice for her body. Good to squeeze and rub. Because of that, her ass massage is Wow! Feels much better than the ordinary boob massage. Her GFE is also very high, very warm, sweet and gentle. And her AR and ball licking is what took me to Cloud 9 and more! She FJ like my real girlfriend, like she really enjoys making out with me

Will RTF her more for the GFE feel. What a sensation feeling!
Old 16-07-2017, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1335 / Power: 18
lopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

2033: No 18

Finally found a gem.... Great service and attitude. My type

Face: Cute & Sweet, Smiling
Body: Voluptuous (I like it, round ass, nice boobs)
Boobs: D Cup (guess)
French: Great - All the way
BBBJ: Excellent
FJ: Usual

Overall, great service.

Thanks
Old 16-07-2017, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 22
mightykoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymightykoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Xiao Yun from 1606a

Hi brothers,

Anyone here can share what is the OKT telephone no. of 1606A? Thinking of calling to check if Xiao Yun or Xiao Bing is working before I go down. Don't want to go there disappointed.

Thanks in advance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasperCheeBye View Post
Xiao Yun was available since I saw so many good reviews on her so can't wait no more. ……

……RTF her more for the GFE feel. What a sensation feeling!
Old 16-07-2017, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3471 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightykoh View Post
Hi brothers,

Anyone here can share what is the OKT telephone no. of 1606A? Thinking of calling to check if Xiao Yun or Xiao Bing is working before I go down. Don't want to go there disappointed.

Thanks in advance.
Please refer to sticky thread!
Old 16-07-2017, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3471 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopakolkata View Post
2033: No 18

Finally found a gem.... Great service and attitude. My type

Face: Cute & Sweet, Smiling
Body: Voluptuous (I like it, round ass, nice boobs)
Boobs: D Cup (guess)
French: Great - All the way
BBBJ: Excellent
FJ: Usual

Overall, great service.

Thanks
Are you referring to Mei You? I like her looks and body type except for her fake boobs.
Old 16-07-2017, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1335 / Power: 18
lopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud oflopakolkata has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
Are you referring to Mei You? I like her looks and body type except for her fake boobs.
Bro, don't know her name. It's No18. Her boobs are real.... maybe you talking about No16
Old 16-07-2017, 07:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lopakolkata View Post
Bro, don't know her name. It's No18. Her boobs are real.... maybe you talking about No16
OK. Just passed by the house. Popped my head in to see what's the fuss. Saw number 18 that you mentioned. Fits your description. Her name is meihao if I did not hear wrongly. KIV for next time as I just finished the deed elsewhere
Old 16-07-2017, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 22
mightykoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymightykoh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks...got it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
Please refer to sticky thread!
Old 17-07-2017, 12:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
luvlustwonderfu is Cool - loads of Potential

Rong Rong, 1608

Tall and fair with a fairly tight body, long black hair and black Teacher glasses just nice I was in my office attire, I feel like I am in a extra marital affair, so book her try try but she turns out more than what I expected, very seductive, feels very illicit, drives my temperature up. I was frenching her and she respond with wild kissing and I carry her to the bed and we started frenching like mad while undressing each other. I know I am sick but I actually took off her panties and sniff hard The smell drives me even wilder, we then french and toss and turn in bed naked. She wanted to bbbj me but I stop her and we went straight to the bathroom.

In the bathroom she puts soap on her body and take my hands to rubba her boobs while she rubba her ass on my dick and turns her head side ways to kiss me. Then she turns around with hands over my shoulders kissing and rubba her nipple on mine. Tantalizing! Stroking my balls and dick moving to my ass then rubba her boobs on my back stroking my nipple lightly with her smooth hands and then rinse off the soap and bbbj. She is very experience in this department licking and sucking with her wet mouth, the feeling is so incredible.

After drying ourselves we went to the bed like a couple and we French again then she went down to lick my tits while lying on my side, I rub and squeeze her soft smooth boobs then she switch to lick my other nipple followed by catbath and boob massage with lotion all the way to my brother. I told her if she can use the cold mineral water I was having to bbbj, she complies not just only with the cold water but with jelly as well! After which I ask her to lay down and is my turn to eat her. Enjoy eating her nipple then I ate her whole breast and ate her pussy. Then I ask for the condom and she put it on for me and I thrust my hard dick inside, She moan and we kiss while I thrust harder and increase my tempo when she respond by moving her hip. When she gets very high I turn her sideway to bump her from the back while grabbing her boobs and kissing and licking her back. I then bump her sideway can see her clenching the bedsheets as I bang her hard. I then turn her around to do doggy. She looks very beautiful from the back with fair round ass and long hair. Looking at myself banging her in the mirror we cum together feeling very exhausted.

After the sex she proceed to give me a soothing massage. Perfect!

She don’t do AR but the sexion with her is akin to having sex with an illicit lover. A rendezvous experience.

Kiss/French: 7.9
GFE: 8.9
Bbbj: 7.9
FJ:8
Painting: yes

She ask me to bring ice or mint sweet next time. Looking forward to it.
RTF: Definitely!
Old 17-07-2017, 11:41 AM
TERRAFOR

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

find yiyi of 2047 really chio. her service is really whole hearted. wish she was my girlfriend for real.
Old 17-07-2017, 09:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
himsters72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvlustwonderfu View Post
Rong Rong, 1608

Tall and fair with a fairly tight body, long black hair and black Teacher glasses just nice I was in my office attire, I feel like I am in a extra marital affair, so book her try try but she turns out more than what I expected, very seductive, feels very illicit, drives my temperature up. I was frenching her and she respond with wild kissing and I carry her to the bed and we started frenching like mad while undressing each other. I know I am sick but I actually took off her panties and sniff hard The smell drives me even wilder, we then french and toss and turn in bed naked. She wanted to bbbj me but I stop her and we went straight to the bathroom.

In the bathroom she puts soap on her body and take my hands to rubba her boobs while she rubba her ass on my dick and turns her head side ways to kiss me. Then she turns around with hands over my shoulders kissing and rubba her nipple on mine. Tantalizing! Stroking my balls and dick moving to my ass then rubba her boobs on my back stroking my nipple lightly with her smooth hands and then rinse off the soap and bbbj. She is very experience in this department licking and sucking with her wet mouth, the feeling is so incredible.

After drying ourselves we went to the bed like a couple and we French again then she went down to lick my tits while lying on my side, I rub and squeeze her soft smooth boobs then she switch to lick my other nipple followed by catbath and boob massage with lotion all the way to my brother. I told her if she can use the cold mineral water I was having to bbbj, she complies not just only with the cold water but with jelly as well! After which I ask her to lay down and is my turn to eat her. Enjoy eating her nipple then I ate her whole breast and ate her pussy. Then I ask for the condom and she put it on for me and I thrust my hard dick inside, She moan and we kiss while I thrust harder and increase my tempo when she respond by moving her hip. When she gets very high I turn her sideway to bump her from the back while grabbing her boobs and kissing and licking her back. I then bump her sideway can see her clenching the bedsheets as I bang her hard. I then turn her around to do doggy. She looks very beautiful from the back with fair round ass and long hair. Looking at myself banging her in the mirror we cum together feeling very exhausted.

After the sex she proceed to give me a soothing massage. Perfect!

She don’t do AR but the sexion with her is akin to having sex with an illicit lover. A rendezvous experience.

Kiss/French: 7.9
GFE: 8.9
Bbbj: 7.9
FJ:8
Painting: yes

She ask me to bring ice or mint sweet next time. Looking forward to it.
RTF: Definitely!
My next target
Old 17-07-2017, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
himsters72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Xiao Juan – 1606A

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckMeBaby3 View Post
SEXY TIME with Xiao Juan - 1606A

Most bros who had tried Xiao Juan would agree she is the chio kind with very strong GFE.

I was fantasising a sexy time with a fairly tall, fair and hot babe and she fits the bill. Her overall image reminds me of Fan Bing Bing with ready to http://p.nanrenwo.net/uploads/allimg...4141005-50.jpg kiss lips (Seriously no joke). But small ass though.

In the shower, we rub each other naked body, her body is smooth and her frenching is intense, make me wanna do her right there.

Her Boobs: A+ cup
AR: 6.5 Not her forte
GFE:8.5
French: 9.5 Like there is no tomorrow.
Catbath: 6.9
FJ: 7.5
BBBJ: 7.5 Can bbbj very very long, I seriously just let her suck then instruct her to lick my balls etc, again and again. Not tired.
Painting: Yes
Attitude: Very pleasing
Service: Commando style
RTF: Yes
Haven't been to see Xiao Juan for some time so after reading this FR I immediately went to her house today. Saw some new chicks not really impressed by their looks. I saw XJ on the sofa and was already attracted to her sweet smiling face. I was surprised that she could still recognized me while she held my hand into the room.
She helped me to undress and I pull her towards me and we started to french. She was really good in this area. In the shower she really pay a lot of attention on my bro. She can really make your dick rock hard by her stroke, fantastic..
In the bed she started her catbath, and then concentrating on my nipples while stroking on my bro. Then came her BBBJ which I think she has improved a lot. Her suction was deep throat which I had to stop her after awhile, cannot tahan. She also allowed me to suck and lick her nipples, and she has a nice pair of natural red nipples. She would moan softly whenever I lick them. Licking her pussy was no problem too and I think she loved to be sucked hard.
FJ was pretty much SOP, started with her on top. Her cowgirl was a killer to me as I could feel the depth of her cunt, so shiok as I can feel her all the way up and down. I finished her on missionary so that I could french her all the way when I cummed..
Overall it was a very good bonk. Looks was good, body is sexy and she smells really nice. I gave her a thumb up before we depart. A hardworking sweet gem worth a shot.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1