The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 25-12-2007, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 22
thaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to behold
Re: FR on Lucky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian77 View Post

Looks: 6.5/10 (Not really a model look. So Bros into lookers will be disappointed)
Boobs: 7/10 (B is just right for me... me aint a boob lover... perky tits.. soft to touch)
Body: 7.5/10 (Slim Fit... almost have washboard tummy.. her fingers are rather long.. which is good for HJ)
Pussy: 7/10 (Pussy was really wet... )
FJ: Nil (Did not even proceed to that.. enjoyed her BBBJ fully)
BBBJ: 10/10 (Even though most will feel that her teething will be abit painful for you but the overall style is really out of this world.. BBBJ lovers take note)
GFE: 9/10 (Definitely makes you feel good... communication is there... English is good... services you well... no complains here)

Overall: 7.5 Worth a bonk for those who are into BBBJ... i missed out on her FJ because with such a wet pussy... no KY needed and i must try that or should i say resist her BBBJ abit and go for FJ haha...)

Kamsia ....
Old 26-12-2007, 09:50 AM
Samster

thaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to behold
Re: "Lucky" return with a bang, SYT with Top Notch Service, Lucky Strike at 100 90 2

The 100 90 2 cont thu out the Festive Season
Old 27-12-2007, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2436 / Power: 20
mickey76 has a reputation beyond reputemickey76 has a reputation beyond reputemickey76 has a reputation beyond reputemickey76 has a reputation beyond reputemickey76 has a reputation beyond reputemickey76 has a reputation beyond reputemickey76 has a reputation beyond reputemickey76 has a reputation beyond reputemickey76 has a reputation beyond reputemickey76 has a reputation beyond reputemickey76 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: "Lucky" return with a bang, SYT with Top Notch Service, Lucky Strike at 100 90 2

Have a slot with Lucky in the afternoon

Looks: 6/10 (Average looking)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Eye contact with sweet smile)
CIM: 9/10 (She love it, CIM twice. Not a single drop left over on my bro)
Body: 6/10 (I like gals with fair n smooth skin)
FJ: 9/10 (Try alot of pattern, no black face but with alot of moaning sound)
Service: 9/10
Attitude: 10/10 (Very polite)
GFE: 9/10 (Very friend, she can speak english so we chat alot)
Old 27-12-2007, 09:54 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickey76 View Post
Have a slot with Lucky in the afternoon

Looks: 6/10 (Average looking)
BBBJ: 8/10 (Eye contact with sweet smile)
CIM: 9/10 (She love it, CIM twice. Not a single drop left over on my bro)
Body: 6/10 (I like gals with fair n smooth skin)
FJ: 9/10 (Try alot of pattern, no black face but with alot of moaning sound)
Attitude: 10/10 (Very polite)
GFE: 9/10 (Very friend, she can speak english so we chat alot)
Thanks for your FR
Old 31-12-2007, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 17
rocksoff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had a meeting with Lucky. Wasn't looking for GFE & she was quite businesslike, maintaining certain distance: doesn't want me to paw her in shower, ticklish ("itchy!") in bed. But she was careful & asked if I'm happy every so often.

I stopped her BBBJ & she looked "why?", I said I want to fuck you, she nods and caps with mouth smoothly, first missionary, nice, but switch to lazy spoon embracing her from behind .. moving together, holding her tight, taking my time, and cumming nice & long inside her (inside cap of course) .. that was really sweet ..

Then cleanup, & resting quiet not speaking under blanket cuddling. Almost sleep. Then request slow HJ. As things are going nicely I discover she's hot & wet, and finger easy deep with two fingers while she HJ me, she guiding my hand sometimes. Later she pushes back my hand .. I request to COB, she complies and lies on her back arching her B-boobs for the shot .. shiok ..

Then she cleans herself and washes me, and then an interesting part of the session .. I'm exhausted, she joins me under the covers w/o removing her towel, I'm holding her one hand and just our knees are touching, we're not looking at each other -- at least I'm looking at her pretty halfopen mouth thru halfopen eyes -- and then I feel her moving the bed and breathing like she's masturbating secretly. When I move she stops, so I lie still .. she doesn't come, but this was kinda special. Maybe she was ramping up for some more privileged bro after me

I liked the definition of her body, muscles in her arms .. not so much sex kitten, but a fuckable friend if you respect each other ..

She started up a cover of led zep's "oh oh oh oh oh oh, you don't have to go-o" with the words changed to "why do you have to go?" on her handphone, when time was running out ..

Rough gem, truly.
Old 31-12-2007, 09:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sinpirate deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can PM mi ur contact. tkx.
wish u happy new year
Old 01-01-2008, 10:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocksoff View Post
Rough gem, truly.
Thanks for your FR, the 85 90 2 cont 1st Jan 2008
Old 02-01-2008, 01:10 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
ahgogo123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Thumbs up Re: "Lucky" return with a bang, SYT with Top Notch Service, Lucky Strike at 100 90 2

Hello! Bro TB,

Is ME again! I had a session just now at 5pm with Lucky. One words
to describe her. thumbs up on BBBJ ONLY

A girl with strong suction that can suck til you dry....Slow & Fast With salivas
& slurping sound follow by deepthroat. Where to find such a good BBBJ Gem at this budget price??

bro please don't take this as a complaint. Just a feedback
tat's one -pt on i only spend less that 1hr with her enjoying the fun while the rest of my time is she resting due to she too tired ytd. and i only can watch TV.

Bro I hereby book a slot probably on this Saturday will reconfirm with you again. This time only want BBBJ

The sound & action of BBBJ with her staring at me still in my memories

Bro TB, to tell the true, I have no more Vit M left... but i enjoy the session
and want more!

Thank You.
Old 02-01-2008, 01:22 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
ahgogo123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: FR on Lucky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian77 View Post

Now for the main show.. her BBBJ! Out of this world... but heres the thing i must highlight.. Bros who prefer slow and gentle BBBJ throughout will not like her style... She is alternating between fast & furious and nice erotic licks with her tongue on your schlong... And she damm cheeky knew i reacted strongly to her tongue actions and she said "i know you like this" then she keep on doing it.... Super Super horny and Super Super erect!!

I was lucky as for me she still did the slow & sensual licking and sucking on my head... in between variations of fast & furious and tongue action... GODLY!

I tell you this is the longest BBBJ and the most song wan... at least 30mins of BBBJ... then i sit and and finger her... OMFG! she was wet as hell.. the feel of her sticky and wet pussy was such a turn on... like a very wet soapy feel.. just imagine that...

She will also give you sexy looks when she BBBJ you.. so when she does that occasionally take a peek at her... hehe...

This went on till i CIM... and yes when she gets excited and will forget to use less teeth... and that could hurt abit... Maybe Bro Thaiboy can probably inform her abit bout that...

Hi Bro Julian77,

Totally agree, she really had the best BBBJ skill i ever encountered throughout my life of sex.

But guess I don't have the 30min of BBBJ with her Will self-improve by PCC first before go for the session hahaha..
Old 02-01-2008, 08:28 AM
Samster

The Lucky Fever Cont thu out Jan 2008 at 85 90 2......
Old 03-01-2008, 05:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
geniuskaee is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Just a simple FR, meet her yesterday afternoon. What a shame go wrong hotel.LOL

Looks: 8.5/10 (very sweet looking, )
BBBJ: 9/10 (one of the best, not a gentle type type but i like keke,got to stop her to prevent CIM)
Body: 7/10 (probably A cup only, but who care)
FJ: 9/10 (wet pretty fast and french a lot.)
Attitude: 9/10
GFE: 9/10 (Very friendly)

For 85 dollar, i will say this is one of the best bong! U will never wanna gonna to miss this gem.
Old 04-01-2008, 07:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by geniuskaee View Post
For 85 dollar, i will say this is one of the best bong! U will never wanna gonna to miss this gem.
Thanks for your FR......85 85 85 budget bonk

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1