The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
dazze, Malay, Paris, tabamo

Old 30-09-2021, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 5
pingtimeout deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypingtimeout deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Ya sia. Fortunately I live to tell the tale. LOL!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfen1977 View Post
I know what you mean...lol. Lots of eye candy though..just be careful you don't get dragged into the shop. I tend to call this the "hihi" place cause the minute they see you walking around, they start going, "Hi! Hi! "
Old 01-10-2021, 12:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 951 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6963 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Orchard Towers

Orchard towers is the last symbol of wine,women and song......it is the de facto red light area of Singapore...
Old 01-10-2021, 04:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 4
Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytan56 View Post
There is 1 syt at level 2.corner shop. Is she viet or prc anyone know+?

Can u precise what u mean by corner??? WHICH corner? Plus..they move?
Need more description plz
Old 01-10-2021, 08:28 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 379 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6212 / Power: 7
Socialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond reputeSocialsocial88 has a reputation beyond repute

Just enjoyed my session with fit lily last night. Service good and hot milf!
Old 01-10-2021, 11:02 AM
Samster

MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Any update on level 2 specky Viet syt ah tum? Is she still working evening shift 5pm to 10pm? Many bros will miss her...will try to get Intel on her whereabouts
Old 01-10-2021, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 296 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 9
Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!Wolfen1977 is one of the Best!

Just wondering..for those who have tried Fit Lily, has anyone actually tried her massage cause when i'm there she keeps asking me if i want one. I don't mind her giving me a teasing massage but for 50 and then another 150 to fuck her senseless, need to think twice.
Old 01-10-2021, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 17
chanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant future

Tangli is here !!
Old 01-10-2021, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 4
jaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to alljaytan56 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Underhidden View Post
Can u precise what u mean by corner??? WHICH corner? Plus..they move?
Need more description plz
Level 2 just beside the bridge connector to next building
Old 01-10-2021, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanster View Post
Tangli is here !!
normally she finish work by 7pm
Old 02-10-2021, 12:37 AM
Samster

Underhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyUnderhidden deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaytan56 View Post
Level 2 just beside the bridge connector to next building

Oh...so adjacent to thai resto? Hmm usually there is only a large old chinese SW way past her doable date except for the blind/desperate.

Must be a new or temp thing
Will pass by tml n see
.if i see will report bk.

But isnt normal..
Old 02-10-2021, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
Any update on level 2 specky Viet syt ah tum? Is she still working evening shift 5pm to 10pm? Many bros will miss her...will try to get Intel on her whereabouts

Guess u 4got wat i told you 3 weeks ago in pm?

( allegedly) for now, out of game
Old 02-10-2021, 03:05 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 299 / Power: 0
Alancarpenter is one of the Best!Alancarpenter is one of the Best!Alancarpenter is one of the Best!

Yea. Level 2 and level 3 also gt. Not sure of price. Try negotiate lower prices nxt time
Old 02-10-2021, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underhidden View Post
Guess u 4got wat i told you 3 weeks ago in pm?

( allegedly) for now, out of game
specky Viet ah tum is one of the youngest sw at Orchard towers..and she is much in demand...her boobs are real unlike other mls...and she has that young schoolgirl look...she got many ang moh mat salleh regulars...and she is always well dressed....easily can pass as your secretary
Old 02-10-2021, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
lokey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Are there any Taiwan gal at OT! There was a massage parlour claimed that she is a Taiwanese. Her shop is located at level 2 opp Paris's shop
Old 02-10-2021, 04:03 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1364 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokey View Post
Are there any Taiwan gal at OT! There was a massage parlour claimed that she is a Taiwanese. Her shop is located at level 2 opp Paris's shop
think that's coco. claims to be half taiwanese, half prc. in lvl3 during afternoon, level 2 at night.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1