The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-12-2010, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of
Changsha

Chinese workers build 15-storey hotel in just six days ......

6 Days
Old 11-12-2010, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
J fellow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Changsha

holy c***b**!!! i cant even clean my house in 6 days!!!
Old 12-12-2010, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3515 / Power: 21
binbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond repute

i have to say they are good...how safe is it..no one know.
Old 12-12-2010, 10:27 PM
Samster

adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by binbin81 View Post
i have to say they are good...how safe is it..no one know.
well ... chinese can get things done quickly if they want to ...
but can they last ??
Old 13-12-2010, 01:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
Chinese workers build 15-storey hotel in just six days ......

6 Days
Wah Lau...I can say after watching the youtube clip the PRC build house by using the kids way of stacking LEGOs...

No wonder the recent Shanghai Condo fire so many ppl die lah...

Can't really understand why are they going to prove huh...
Old 13-12-2010, 09:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Wah Lau...I can say after watching the youtube clip the PRC build house by using the kids way of stacking LEGOs...
No wonder the recent Shanghai Condo fire so many ppl die lah...
Can't really understand why are they going to prove huh...
china have a lot of resources and if only they use it effectively, they can create many positive effects ...
looks how fast they duplicate a product and make it so cheap ...
if they use their creativity & resources into research and development, i am sure they can produce far better products than anyone else ...
but the mentality of the chinese is to make fast bucks in the shortest time possible ..
if the chinese change their mindset ... they can far more things than what they believe they can ...
Old 13-12-2010, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
china have a lot of resources and if only they use it effectively, they can create many positive effects ...
looks how fast they duplicate a product and make it so cheap ...
if they use their creativity & resources into research and development, i am sure they can produce far better products than anyone else ...
but the mentality of the chinese is to make fast bucks in the shortest time possible ..
if the chinese change their mindset ... they can far more things than what they believe they can ...
Totally agreed bro...so we got to go there and eduacate the MMs more often huh...

Cheers...unfit

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1