The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2016, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 14
Kelvyn is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKelvyn is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Good service HC around bukit timah area.

Yup. Just visited Apple and she said she is going back soon. Dont like SG.
Old 07-12-2016, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelvyn View Post
That's very fast.
Old 07-12-2016, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
DragonFlower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, care to share ctc? I am at timah right now. Can go give it a try.
Old 08-12-2016, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelvyn View Post
Rtf her. She only said soon but never say when.
Old 09-12-2016, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 9
RoadsterRTM is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRoadsterRTM is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Visited this place. All the signs of a special stage was present:
Press doorbell to enter.
Greeted by girl wear black miniskirt, showing cleavage.
Room got lock and no window.
No provide briefs.
Once close door, she dime the lights.
Purposely pull away the towel to expose Uncle.
Massage not piano but not hit the sore spots well. (not bad but after all, they want you in secret stage)

No need training GQ will cum and clear you to secret stage.
High premiums $50 $100 $150

Lately uncle likes watching the skirts ride up the legs as the ML service. Even better if commando below.
ML stands at your head and body rummage you, how to avoid the 2 melons kiap my head as she reach lower.

Days over liao I am still thinking...
Wonder who will serve next time

Body 8/10
BM 8/10 big brests
Massage 7/10 not piano but not super
FJ 7/10 very commercial
GFE 5/10 not unfriendly, but not much set talk
Extra points for skirt and naked
Old 09-12-2016, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 242 / Power: 10
littlekim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlittlekim is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlittlekim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

any bro mind to share?thanks
Old 10-12-2016, 01:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
roytd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro can share contact please.
Old 10-12-2016, 05:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 11
Cookiemobster is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCookiemobster is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Please share contact bro
Old 13-12-2016, 08:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

Any new gals at this place or still the same crew?
Old 14-12-2016, 12:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
strayedsouls deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros, please share contact
Old 14-12-2016, 07:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 8
Gsamboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGsamboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can share? Thanks.
Old 14-12-2016, 09:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lucifel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share contact? Thanks
Old 15-12-2016, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
strayedsouls deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Good service HC around bukit timah area.

Just try this place today, so will like to make an FR

Firstly, thank to one of the bro here for PM me the place. The place was so damn near to my place, for a moment I thought it was Bukit Timah near the Holland Village area lol, which is quite far away from my place.

I am the type of guy who is extremely embarassed to go to all these masseurs, so I always go at night where nobody is least expected to be present. Went there first at 1130 pm to take a look at the place, about 2 blocks besides is an eating place and there were quite a number of guys chatting there. So I was embarassed to go inside the masseur. Went home, determined to go again. This time reach at 1145 pm. Ignoring these people, as long as I pressed the bell to enter the place is actually relatively discreet (it shields me with the wall from the guys chatting and eating 2 blocks besides, so at least im least embarassed).

Place is quite discreet. Its located along the shophouses in which the end is a residential terrace houses. its only 3 mins walk from MRT, so is relatively convenient.

Anyway, go in greeted with a 30 year old MILF with miniskirt and braless. Opt for 30 mins massage for $35, went inside and take a shower inside. About 10 mins later, the MILF Vivienne went in. So she told me to lie down. No boxer provided and soon she took out the towel that wrapped my groin when I was lying down. So i was fully naked facing bottom and my mind just went wild.

She starts chatting as she massage my back for about 10 mins. Then came the interesting part. Her hands went down and massage my thighs, occasionally touching the restricted area a bit. Soon, her hand went all the way inside and using her nails, she groped by balls and dick for about good 5 mins. This was extremely awesome.

Usually, the massage parlour that I went really sucked (they didnt even wanna touch the restricted area unless u pay them first). But she kept groping and handle it very skillfully, and get me extremely high.

Then about 10 mins after groping, she ask me to turn around and my dick erected and naked is facing her. She pop the GQ. opt for $50 handjob. so she handled my dick skillfully.

Then she sat on the bed, legs spread wide till I can saw her panties which faces directly infront of my dick. While handling my banana with one hand, she uses her other hands' nails to scratch my balls, ocassioanly went inside the glory hole. I was super fully high. 5 mins later, it bursts. I went shower, tips her and walk away happily.

Overall, the massage sucks. But the teasing is SUPERB 10/10. if any bros wanted a good tease, should try this one. highly recommended. Even if u dont want any HJ, at least she (Vivienne) will still give u good tease. Though maybe she will be kind of upset of not receiving any tips from special

If u want more info about the place, just PM me.

Last edited by strayedsouls; 16-12-2016 at 04:01 PM.
Old 15-12-2016, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1136 / Power: 11
crazyivan has much to be proud ofcrazyivan has much to be proud ofcrazyivan has much to be proud ofcrazyivan has much to be proud ofcrazyivan has much to be proud ofcrazyivan has much to be proud ofcrazyivan has much to be proud ofcrazyivan has much to be proud ofcrazyivan has much to be proud of

went there last night and it was my 2nd time , called earlier to check who's working before heading down . only one viet available so i booked her . took 1.5 hr as i really want a good and long massage . went to shower and Rose came in . gimme a good rub and mosha , was shivering as im cold so i asked her to off the aircon . she keep saying she very hot lol . after that shower to wash off the mosha but she noticed there's still abit of it on my back so she ask me to went back in and rub my back , and clean me up with the towel . GQ popped after an hr and i chose BM , she said she wanna shower too and i said okay . didnt sexpect her to shower in the room and she just stripped down to nothing and went in haha , she said she's 30 but she look slightly younger to me . smooth skin and a tattoo at the corner of her ass to thigh . after 15-20mins of it i surrender to her , hardworking and friendly i'd describe her .
Old 15-12-2016, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 875 / Power: 21
SayYes is a splendid one to beholdSayYes is a splendid one to beholdSayYes is a splendid one to beholdSayYes is a splendid one to beholdSayYes is a splendid one to beholdSayYes is a splendid one to beholdSayYes is a splendid one to behold

Bro , can share the contact ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread