The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2017, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
karimasong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Quote:
Originally Posted by kupi View Post
Same here. I also just ended one r/s and another 25 waiting.
I also same. Just ended one r/s and got another 45 waiting.

Last edited by karimasong; 03-07-2017 at 01:07 PM.
Old 03-07-2017, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 577 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7259 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunnyHippoo View Post
Amazing thread by bro WB, with valuable discussions.
Have a great day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sn0wLeopard View Post
Support a great thread.
We all stand to benefit from reading and practised.
Bros, thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorryloser View Post
Bro warbird

I just ended one r/s with a girl and started another one. Another 10 is waiting in wings.

I agreed all r/s are ephemeral. Still have not approached 200 numbers yet.
Bro, you're doing great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sugarkawai View Post
Superb thread by bro WB, with valuable tips.
Have a nice day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kupi View Post
Same here. I also just ended one r/s and another 25 waiting.
Quote:
Originally Posted by naboi View Post
Exactly what I wanted to say.
Bros, thank you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xinahma View Post
Bro warbird

I came across your post above and the thing that captured my attention was a PRC student awarded the Presidential scholar at NUS?

From what I knew Presidential Scholars are only awarded to Citizens and given out by the President. At most 4 students per year.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/President%27s_Scholar

The other point in your post was about kissing. I had learned to ask for a kiss even when I saw the girl first time. What worst can happen? Actually so far nothing major happened. Either you get rejected or the girl gave you a peck on the cheek. The end result will be still positive.

If I visited a ktv and within 10 mins I must have kissed the girls or possible a frenching. If the girl refused I may tell mummy to change the girl.

Hope you can comment above.

Have a great day.
Bro, thank you so much for the post.

The gal told me she was on full SG govt scholarship, and I assumed that she was a Presidential Scholar! She had been in SG a long time as she spoke English w/ a local accent. Could be a PR though. At that time I knew little abt the scholarship here. I had just started to spend more time in SG, after spending decades in Gotham City.

She was actually a student at NTU, majoring in EE. I was trying to make her more difficult to identify.

Some PRC gals are reserved n shy. They don't like to be kissed in front of too many people. If a gal is totally your type, don't dismiss her so quickly. Take her some place private to kiss her.

I understand that Viet gals will let you do anything immediately. But many bros get bored after visiting Viet joints a few times. No challenge is the reason given.

Cheers!

Bro WB

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 03-07-2017, 11:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 8
ApplePie130 is a glorious beacon of lightApplePie130 is a glorious beacon of lightApplePie130 is a glorious beacon of lightApplePie130 is a glorious beacon of lightApplePie130 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Bro warbird

I just ended one r/s with a girl and started another one. Another 10 is waiting in wings.

New wei Xiao bao in the making.
Old 03-07-2017, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 8
bizzart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Excellent thread here, thanks Bro WB.
Old 04-07-2017, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
gringot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
I like the quote by Warren Buffett. I know his method well. Have u read "The Making of an American Capitalist"? Good book. If u hv followed his method, u should be independently wealthy.

As for cheonging n BY-ing, to each his own.

If u r perfectly contented w/ ur current arrangement, then u should continue...after all, "There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." - Shakespeare.

There is something I dun understand. No time to hunt for ST? But getting ST from a pretty KTV is so easy as there many who r in this line. Just go to a high-end KTV n ask a mummy to bring only gals who say "I do," hehehe.

I crave exclusivity bcos I wont french nor paint a gal who does ST. Most prettier n younger SYTs in high end KTVs play hard to get n want to be BY-ed only, which is fine.

Bro WB
Bro WB

Thank you for your book recommendation "Buffet - The Making of an American Capitalist".

Intensity wins. The one overarching theme from this book is intensity, at least from my reading. Buffett seems to keep his eyes on the prize all of the time, even in his early childhood. The only times he seems to stumble is when he takes his eye off the ball.

Never stop learning. Along those same lines, Buffett seems to constantly be learning as well, in terms of study, street smarts, and investigation. He learns from success and from failure, and the progression of this knowledge and wisdom is apparent throughout the book. It’s pretty clear early on that he’s intelligent but not wise – only after many years of learning does he seem wise.

Don’t buy more than you need. Buffett’s frugality is well known, but what’s fascinating is how that frugality drifts over into his investing. In no aspect of his life does he spend a dime without clear purpose. He lives in what I’d call an upper middle class home because he sees no reason to live in anything else. Similarly, he passed up (over and over again, actually) seemingly good investments simply because he didn’t see the reason to make the leap. It’s pretty obvious, then, that Buffett follows his principles adamantly, especially later on in his career.

I like to comment that WB didn't teach about BY. Anyway he such a frugal person will never $pent money on girls like you do.

Please continue to share with us here.

Hope you enjoyed as much as I do.

Cheers.
Old 04-07-2017, 10:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
carmegeddon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Some reflections on gals of my "type."

All the mummies n all my frens n bros still dun understand the type of gal I like. The gals they regard as very attractive n certainly "my type" r, more often than not, not even remotely attractive to me.

Recently, I hv met some coveted Ang Pai gals at TAM complex: JX, TX n C, etc. They r very hard to book n command premium booking fees, I was told. But I was underwhelmed when I met them even under the dim light of a KTV. My frens were puzzled. But I really couldn't help it.

Unfortunately, attraction is not a choice. Under bright light, if the gal bares her arms n legs, I could tell if she is my type in 3 secs, provided I'm within 2-3 feet.

Firstly, my gal must be youthful (18 being the best, can't go any younger as I'm a resident of Gotham City), and every extra yr detracts from her attractiveness.

Secondly, she must hv the RIGHT head/neck/boobs/torso/butt/limbs/bone proportions. This is perhaps THE most important feature that will turn me on. I prefer natural B/C boobs which r proportionate. I dislike larger boobs unless the gal is tall enuff. I'll accept a nicely shaped A/B boobs. Gals w/ the RIGHT proportions r mostly above 166.

Thirdly, her looks must be attractive to me. This is highly subjective...

Fourthly, everything else being equal, I prefer a gal w/ a Fuzhou accent.

Fifthly, she must hv fair n clear skin.

Sixthly, large/thick or muscular limbs r extremely repulsive to me. I cant run away fast enuff.

A gal must pass these basic requirements before I can even consider voice, chemistry, rapport, personality, education, character, etc.

And then when she is naked, there r other requirements...

If a gal is my type that means she has met my minimum requirements n she is passable. She is at least minimally attractive to me. But it's very hard to find someone who is highly attractive, especially w/o makeup, in broad daylight. I hv not seen one in the last 2-3 yrs here. It's a bit like sighting of The Big Foot, I know they r out there, but I hv not seen one yet, hehehe.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro

Have you changed your taste since 2010? I must say what your type is good.

I started reading your thread since many bros here did the same thing. I must say early part of your thread plenty of exchanges and good ideas.

Hope to continue reading when I have more time.

Have a great week.
Old 04-07-2017, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
tora deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro, I hv had some KC for a few of my LPs. Fortunately, I hv not lost my self control.
BTW, I hv eliminated height as a requirment as very pretty, young and tall gals are just too rare in SG. If I don't get to see a unicorn, how can I BY one?

Bro WB
Bro - thank you for your reply.

Hope you have an amazing day.
Old 04-07-2017, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 8
ThousandNic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro warbird

Quote:
Originally Posted by karimasong View Post
I also same. Just ended one r/s and got another 45 waiting.
Me too. I have another 69 waiting.
Old 04-07-2017, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
djintronic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great thread by Bro WB.

Have a nice day.

Cheers
Old 04-07-2017, 02:46 PM
Samster

hundu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThousandNic View Post
Me too. I have another 69 waiting.
Keep it up bro. Really envy you!!
Old 04-07-2017, 04:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Moomoofarmer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seriously this thread full of bullshitters lol
Old 05-07-2017, 10:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
yellowstone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Then she said, not tonite, dear. Seeing her fair fair body n long long thighs/legs n her big boobs...my didi already half erect. Buay tahan! I dun take NO for an answer. I just calmly replied that u mean I hv to find other gals? She looked at me n said, OK leh, if u really want it, go take a shower, I'll come. The best feature of this Master rm is a very spacious n clean shower rm...

To cut a long story short, despite her extreme fatigue, she came n came n came...n had screaming COS...her 3rd since we began our RS less than a wk ago. Afterward,she cooed that 我的水都流光了!despite the fact that she didn't squirt. She is one of 2 most orgasmic gals I hv ever had in my life. Perhaps I'm getting better in my old age.

She fell into a deep slumber soon after. My legs were wobbly after a long sexsion, but I managed to descend slowing down some steep steps, w/ my hands clinging to the rails. There were mostly restaurants in the row of shop houses downstairs. As I walked towards one, I was greeted by someone who called Bro WB! He was a young handsome man (bro MillerV I think) who joined one of my outings only 3 days ago. He lived around the area. SG is really too small!

I eat Da Bao in the rm. MY was still deep asleep. I left later. At midnight she called n said she felt better.

I now believe that hving a private place w/ ur BAO-ee is most essential as the experience is totally different from a hotel rm.

Also, keeping more than a gal makes sense as one may be tired, has visit from her big aunt or is sick, etc.

Finally, a man should be dominant n hv more power in the RS, but not so much power that the gal becomes a sex slave, which would be unattractive after a while.

Cheers n stay Alpha,

Bro WB
Bro, what a nice forum above post although was back in 6 Dec 2010.

I fully agreed with you that men should be dominant and never take no for an answer. Since you BY her she should be serving you whenever you wished.

Sometimes can be fully turned off when guy wanted but gal refused. Like the way you mentioned have to find other gal, haha.

Please continue to post more here so that I can learn.

Have a great day please.

NB - those days can up a gal for iphone4. Today iphone7 and coming up Sep new iphone.
Old 05-07-2017, 10:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
hotsauna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

I'm most most gratified to see so much interest on investing n trading. Perhaps I should add a subtitle to this thread: How to pick up undervalued equities "outside" the recommendations of brokers/analysts/portfolio managers, hehehe.

Yes, long-term value investing is my no1 passion. No2 is investing in high tech n biotech start ups. I do swing trading occasionally but is not a passion.

My no3? U guess it. Pretty SYTs of my type.

I know the adage: Luck is when preparedness meets opportunity. But searching for undervalued stocks n finding SYTs of my type both depend on luck.

In my last visit here, over almost 5 months, I was able to find only a few gals who r mildly interesting. In contrast, since my arrival a little over 2 wks ago, I hv discovered several gals of my type, hehehe.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro - thank you so much for the amazing thread.

I was pleasantly surprised you taught investing and trading here too. Any recent tips on what to bu? Looks like tech stock heading for big correction.

Please do share with us more. Will read up and comment more soon.

Wish you enjoy all your BY syts.

Enjoy your great week too.
Old 05-07-2017, 06:22 PM
Samster

vinjaya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThousandNic View Post