The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2017, 11:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
GodOfWealth deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Picking up KTV gals ouside KTVs

Bro WB

Have learned a lot from this thread.

Please share more of your experiences.

Have a nice day.
Old 06-07-2017, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Moomoofarmer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Where is WB? Still hiding in his so call gxxxx city? Or loitering around peace centre foodcourt like a Lau tiko Peh. Lol
I know how u look like WB but u don't knw who I am. Lol
U r Really old wrinkled and ugly. Lol
Old 06-07-2017, 10:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
gmailing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro WB

Learnt a lot from your great sharing.

Have a wonderful week ahead.
Old 07-07-2017, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
NotPetya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post

3 Things That Make Women Chase You

1. Disagree with Women: Most men assume that they have to please women to win them. This comes across as supplicating to women.

When you disagree with women you demonstrate your willingness to walk away from them. Women find this quality very attractive in men.

Women cannot handle rejection and this makes them want to chase you and win your approval.

Next time you are talking to a woman you are attracted to disagree with her on some topic. She will love you for doing that.

2. Flirting with other women: Most men assume they have to demonstrate total dedication to the woman they are attracted to. This is why they don't even look at other women.

This behavior shows neediness. Women do not like that you are willing to give up everything when you barely know them.

Do the opposite!

Flirt with other women around her. This demonstrates that you are man who loves women and that you are capable of seducing other women.

Every woman wants a man who is loved by other women.

Next time you go to a coffee shop flirt a little with the barista. Give her a genuine compliment or ask couple personal questions. But don't do it too much.

Once she notices you flirting with other women she will do everything to hold on to you because she wants to win over other women.

3. Get Sexual Early On: Most men assume that they will make a woman feel uncomfortable by getting sexual early on.

You cannot be more wrong than this.

Most women have multiple guy friends in their life. When they go out with you they are hoping for something romantic to develop.

Let them know your intentions by touching, holding their hands, playing with their hair and establishing a sexual dialogue.

This will turn most women on and they will start to see you as a possible sexual partner opposed to another guy friend.

Women are emotional creatures. They respond to emotions not logic. There is a certain conversation pattern and interaction style that appeals to women on the emotional level.

When you inject these attraction generating patterns into your interaction with women the result is MASSIVE UNCONTROLLABLE ATTRACTION in women for you............................................... .....................................

Until next time,

Mr. Guru

[/SIZE]
Bro WB

The above posts woke me up and now I knew in the past my method was wrong.

I will try to finish reading soon.

Hope you can contine to post more to share.

Have a great weekend.

Cheers!
Old 07-07-2017, 10:11 AM
Samster

hotsauna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
IMHO, the key to success in long-term investing is estimating the value of a company correctly. Of course one needs the self control/self mastery to execute whenever a stock is either very undervalued or overvalued.

Unfortunately, it's much harder to value a pussy. There r too many variables. One man's meat is...

But there r certain guidelines. Moreover, the return from BY-ing a pretty gal of ur type is hard to quantify. If u feel very good keeping the gal, enjoy the sex, companionship n GFE...the benefits to ur physical n mental well being could be priceless.

The downside? If u can't master ur heart n fall in love w/ ur mistress, u could get hurt badly, both financially n emotionally.

BTW, I'll always be true to the spirit of this thread. It's all abt picking up...

Less than 3 wks ago, I was at DC n saw a chio SYT YX walking briskly in the hallway, I stopped her n got her name n HP. She was already booked. She is a pretty 19 yo student w/ very shapely figure n legs, abt 165 n 50kg. We share the same family name! A few days later, while I was in an Indonesian island, she sent me a text to say hello. I never met her again as I was very busy w/ my new gals. A wk later she texted me saying she was leaving for PRC n would be back after CNY. A few days ago, she texted me again from PRC to say hello. I jokingly said she should be my 干女儿。She replied, 好啊!n would meet me online. She is the one taking all the initiative n I know she wants to be fxked. I never booked her n dun really know her at all! Predestined infinity?

When YX returns, I may not hv the time nor the energy to BY her. She is actually better than all the gals I BY-ed during my last visit here. She is very young n very hot!!

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro - another classic post above,.

Always difficult to value how much is pussy worth? But investing is much easier to value base on price ratio benchmark.

Have a great Friday.
Old 07-07-2017, 10:35 AM
Samster

supervolcano deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro fetishboy brings up the subject of young KTV gals n money. Of course if u run out of money they will abandon u. But sadly, they r not the only ones who will leave u if u hv no money. The only people who may NEVER abandon u r ur parents n ur children. We all should become better citizens n hv more children.

Bro WB
WB, This is the reality of truth. Love cannot last long. Love cannot be taken as food. All still need ca$h to pay for food, etc.

Quote:
Supposing a very beautiful newly-wed woman of 21 is in love w/ her young husband, say aged 26, who has a high paying job from a family-owned business. Lets further suppose that, a few months later, the business has filed for bankruptcy n her husband is now penniless. He n his family r in debts n hv been sued by creditors n banks. His financial situation is hopeless. By law, she is also liable for his debts. How long do you think she will stay married to him?

Bro WB
Yes, only if yiou are lying thru your own teeth.
No, a young man too young too be tied down without enjoying the world.

Quote:

Supposing u r engaged to a very beautiful 20 yo SYT virgin from a respectable family. Sadly, she has an serious accident which left her face disfigured beyond recognition n her body paraplegic. Lets further suppose that u r a healthy 25 yo heterosexual man from a well to do family. Would u still marry her n stay faithful to her for the rest of ur life? Pls answer the question truthfully.

Bro WB
same answer as above.

Will continue to read and hope to achieve your level soon.

Have an amazing day.
Old 07-07-2017, 06:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 8
EmpireCalcat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very interesting thread.

Thanks bro WB.

Have a great weekend
Old 07-07-2017, 06:45 PM
Samster

vinjaya deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoutsein View Post
Very impressive .... can share tips?
Sure, PM you.
Old 07-07-2017, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 8
OverDeTop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinjaya View Post
Sure, PM you.
Please PM me too, tks.
Old 08-07-2017, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 8
ApplePie130 is a glorious beacon of lightApplePie130 is a glorious beacon of lightApplePie130 is a glorious beacon of lightApplePie130 is a glorious beacon of lightApplePie130 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinjaya View Post
Sure, PM you.
Can you PM me too? Like to learn from the master.
Old 08-07-2017, 11:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 10
orangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApplePie130 View Post
Hi,
Hv rtn ur favour.
Thank you!
Old 09-07-2017, 08:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 879 / Power: 7
Anfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to beholdAnfield2017 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

I hv a special personal interest in this field. Ang MO doctors call it sudden death, mostly cardiac n/or vascular in origin. There r many causes n contributory factors.

It's 马上风 aka “交欢中猝死” aka “腹上死” aka “大泄身” in Chinese, hehehe.

It can happen to both men n women of ALL ages, but most commonly in middle age n older men who r overweight who smoke, hv high BP n/or diabetes...u get the picture.

I'm a lao chi ko pek n certainly not immune to sudden death. No one is. But my BP is optimal, my weight is the same as when I was 21. I dun take any prescription medications except for judicious use of the big C.

Seriously, it's a painless n joyous way to pass on. I dun mind at all if it happens to me when I'm 85 n the gal is a very pretty 18 yo.

Cheers!

Bro WB
Bro all of uswill have to die one day. We can die happy or die without enjoying one day of our life.

You are doing excellent in my opinion. Today you already very successful and full of vigor in terms of your objective of tasting pussies.

Quote:
I know these tactics r counter-intuitive n may appear illogical. But gals respond to emotions not logic.

In the past, I thought if only I was very nice to pretty SYTs, I could taste their pussies. Wrong, dead wrong. These tactics actually work for both non-WLs n WLs alike. You need to modify somewhat for non-WLs though. Be more subtle n indirect.

You disagree only when u believe u r right or when u dun want to do things she has requested. You also disagree when u believe she is wrong. Some men r so afraid of losing a beautiful woman that they agree w/ everything she says or give her everything she wants. It means they r insecure n feel that they dun deserve such a beautiful woman. This behaviour is most unattractive to the gal...

Flirting w/ other women n getting sexual early on merely show that a man is confident, masculine n has many options. These qualities r highly attractive to the most desirable women. Of course these must be done in good taste n in moderation...be smooth n cultured, not vulgar.

Bro WB
Many men are very weak and meek. They give in to women and been nice. Worried that the women will ignored or dumped him.

I agreed with you that we shouldn't be afraid of rejections. Rejections are part and parcel of the game.

Just move on when we face rejections. One woman loss is another woman's gain.

Have a nice weekend.
Old 09-07-2017, 08:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
25minutes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Life is constantly changing n nothing stays the same...n nothing lasts forever in this Universe.

A gal who is my "ideal" type at any particular moment in time may not remain so for long. If she loses or gains 2-3 kg she may look totally different to me. Moreover, many gals who work at the nite scene live a most unhealthy lifestyle n could look much older, haggard n sickly in a few months.

What to do? I'm very exacting n fastidious re a gal's body/limb proportions n youthful n healthy looks. I can't help it.

I like to share some encouraging words n a parable "the donkey that fell in to an old empty well," written by an Asian guru

[/SIZE]
Bro warbird

Tks for the post above. Absolutely right to say girl working in nite scene aged faster than usual. These girls usually don't have enough rests and sleep deprived syndrome.

Tks also for pointing out the book "the donkey fell in to an old empty well".

Hope to read up more of your posts in this thread.

Hope you have a good Sunday rest.
Old 09-07-2017, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 8
6livings deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice thread by bro WB

Have a nice Sunday bro
Old 09-07-2017, 11:40 AM
Samster

RayClemence deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApplePie130 View Post
I would like to learn too.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1