The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-08-2011, 07:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sorrowseed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile how to get past away from her?

hello, i've been visiting this forum for 2-3 years and would like to share one of my main problem about a still virgin(yes, VIRGIN, as in hymen still intact) married friend of mine..

we've known each other through facebook last year due to an event and have been seeing each other since then. she's been forced to marry at a young age with her next door friend because of some old superstition and have been going through divorce procedure a few month before we met. things have been harsh on her and i was supporting her with my friends and helping her rebuild her life. a few month ago things between us went to more than friends. she would ask me to stay over and hug her to sleep, and one thing lead to another. kissing, touching and pettting. the problem is whenever i touch her clitoris or try to finger her, she would dry up not long after due to frequent sexual abuse from her husband. according to her, her husband likes to pinch and bite her hardly all over the place, including her clitoris part. she have no problem rubbing herself but whenever i touch her she would just dry up from her trauma. she also wont do blowjob cause her husband would always force her to deep throat and just cum deep inside her mouth. i've tried asking her to seek professional help but she's too scared to talk about her past. so to all brother and sister here, what can i do to let her enjoy a normal sexual life again? that is all she wish for now
Old 23-08-2011, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 19
geckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud ofgeckoSG has much to be proud of
Re: how to get past away from her?

Its up to her, if she keeps thinking about bad experience during doing it then
no matter who she talk to will be the same. Its ultimately up to her...

My Contributions
A Story of my Fling with a 30 plus Woman

A Story of my 2nd Fling with a 30 plus Divorcee

Three Sisters

Unexpected Short but Sweet Journey
Old 23-08-2011, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 13
cucujiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It's a trap. Don't fall for it.
Old 23-08-2011, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 19
dirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to behold

Yo Bro TS, if apples can keep the doctors away
love and patience should help you & yr gal in the mood to play
thus given her past bad sexperience, just try to be very patient
shower her with love & care, & when in bed, dont charge like a horny lion
instead be gentle, engage in foreplay, kiss, rub, lick, suck and tease
until she's reduced to jelly, resist your urge and never insist
once she has regained her confidence of being loved
yo bro TS, your reward is not only great sex for her or you but for both
Old 23-08-2011, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 872 / Power: 21
sta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to beholdsta1100 is a splendid one to behold

Hi Bro, Ned to check with you on some question, how would you know she still a V, as you have indicated that her Ex husband abuseing her. you mean no intercourse ???. If you have try getting her seek help, and there is no improvement. I would talk to her and ask her to put the pass behind and start a freash with you, if she want to settle down with you. Give her some time. if she really love you.
Take care
Old 23-08-2011, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sta1100 View Post
Hi Bro, Ned to check with you on some question, how would you know she still a V, as you have indicated that her Ex husband abuseing her. you mean no intercourse ???. If you have try getting her seek help, and there is no improvement. I would talk to her and ask her to put the pass behind and start a freash with you, if she want to settle down with you. Give her some time. if she really love you.
Take care
no intercourse at all. even went to a GP to have her checked

bro dirtyhairy, we're been trying it slowly ever since i've know her condition. seems like its a mind over matter thing. i can try to get her wet enough for her panties near soaking but never for my fingers to enter
Old 23-08-2011, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future

A good question is how do you know her hymen is still intact

If you are progressing to the stage of asking about that, its a wonder your not getting your dick sucked....

And if her husband has sexually abused her how is it that the hymen is still intact???

Lastly: around age 15 or so the hymen can be torn through normal athletic activity so ....

It's not adding up, pal

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set
Old 23-08-2011, 04:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
bigfat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorrowseed View Post
hello, i've been visiting this forum for 2-3 years and would like to share one of my main problem about a still virgin(yes, VIRGIN, as in hymen still intact) married friend of mine..

we've known each other through facebook last year due to an event and have been seeing each other since then. she's been forced to marry at a young age with her next door friend because of some old superstition and have been going through divorce procedure a few month before we met. things have been harsh on her and i was supporting her with my friends and helping her rebuild her life. a few month ago things between us went to more than friends. she would ask me to stay over and hug her to sleep, and one thing lead to another. kissing, touching and pettting. the problem is whenever i touch her clitoris or try to finger her, she would dry up not long after due to frequent sexual abuse from her husband. according to her, her husband likes to pinch and bite her hardly all over the place, including her clitoris part. she have no problem rubbing herself but whenever i touch her she would just dry up from her trauma. she also wont do blowjob cause her husband would always force her to deep throat and just cum deep inside her mouth. i've tried asking her to seek professional help but she's too scared to talk about her past. so to all brother and sister here, what can i do to let her enjoy a normal sexual life again? that is all she wish for now

bro let her just cool down.... don force her, when she needs it she will let u know.....
Old 23-08-2011, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnston View Post
A good question is how do you know her hymen is still intact

If you are progressing to the stage of asking about that, its a wonder your not getting your dick sucked....

And if her husband has sexually abused her how is it that the hymen is still intact???

Lastly: around age 15 or so the hymen can be torn through normal athletic activity so ....

It's not adding up, pal
bro johnston, she's been checked by 2 doctor before and both report indicates that her hymen is still intact.
according to her, her husband would try to "chew" her clitoris and even did wax dripping on her vagina
on why she doesnt suck me, that i dont have the answer yet

bro bigfat, quite the opposite, its her that is pushing, not me i'm seeing her each week during her off day and she would sometimes greet me at the door naked
Old 23-08-2011, 06:23 PM
Samster

bro johnston, she's been checked by 2 doctor before and both report indicates that her hymen is still intact.
according to her, her husband would try to "chew" her clitoris and even did wax dripping on her vagina
on why she doesnt suck me, that i dont have the answer yet

bro bigfat, quite the opposite, its her that is pushing, not me i'm seeing her each week during her off day and she would sometimes greet me at the door naked

bro sexonair, thanks for the advise. maybe on the next meeting i would bring some lubricant over. is baby oil ok? trying to set her up with a counselor friend of mine. doesnt want her to feel force. and virgin i'm not. its her that is the virgin and wanting
Old 23-08-2011, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 817 / Power: 19
dirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to beholddirtyhairy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
no intercourse at all. even went to a GP to have her checked bro dirtyhairy, we're been trying it slowly ever since i've know her condition. seems like its a mind over matter thing. i can try to get her wet enough for her panties near soaking but never for my fingers to enter
Yes, indeed it's a problem Bro SSeed,
but look at d bright side, both of you're nearly there, save pussy no meet dick
Here's where Uncle DH will again his advice he will repeat
with love and patience, both of you will and can achieve the deed
looks like sth troubling her mind, so take her away to a nice romantic beach
have fun, relax,explore each other's body but only if she's ok with it
patience & more patience will eventually erase her mind that sex is sick
since she had been hurt before and her mind tormented to bits
but as both your feelings develop, her past memory of torture will remit
so treat her with care, love and respect, DHairy reckons will do the trick
So dont give up, good luck, and when you score, write FR for us to read
Old 23-08-2011, 10:47 PM
Samster

bro dirtyhairy and sexonair, thanks for the advise. i've arrange for her to meet a counselor friend of mine. all we are waiting for is for her to make the 1st step calling my friend. dont wanna force her into doing things. weird thing about us is that we are not a couple or such, just mere friends going FB. do hope i can get to score her
Old 23-08-2011, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21306 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

Make her high maybe go for drinks......under influence of alcohol shd do the trick!
Old 24-08-2011, 12:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
waiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to beholdwaiwaiz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
no intercourse at all. even went to a GP to have her checked
don understand....bo dai bo chi why send her GP to check virginity?

lastly...is she local or prc????...lols
Old 24-08-2011, 01:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by waiwaiz View Post
don understand....bo dai bo chi why send her GP to check virginity?

lastly...is she local or prc????...lols
complaints of pain during toilet buisness. random infection. nothing serious. local girl
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1