The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 30-09-2019, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 13
fizou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfizou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfizou is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Irin from SlutD

This gal deserve an FR...

Firstly, she is really pretty as mentioned by Bro bakbak. To add, she is sweet, friendly and chatty. She told me she has toured Taiwan and Korea before. Hence, she has great GFE...

Look - 10/10 Pretty. Normal Thai Tan. Not Fair.
Body - Slim, tall and sexy. Boob are natural B. She is bushy though, so I didn’t paint.
BBBJ - 9/10. She knows what to do. Can DT and mouth fuck her.
FJ - 9/10. She can take a pounding. Can do multiple position.
GFE 11/10 - She doesn’t play hp, chat with you, serve you drink and help you undress, even take out my socks for me.
Old 30-09-2019, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 7
batman18 is one of the Best!batman18 is one of the Best!batman18 is one of the Best!

FR for Mini from SS (27 Sep 19 7.30pm) (5/5 clocked)

Looks: 6/10 more tan than photo, got filters but can see resemblance
Body: 6/10 i prefer slim syt, okt also say she slim syt, but not quite to my standard. Pear shape body, legs not toned so not my cup of tea
Kiss/french: never try, because she is still sick
Bbbj: 5/10 very short, and only at the tip. She is sick too, so didnt expect much
FJ: 7/10 quite hardworking dispute being sick, cowgirl until i finish 2 shots. I gotta give her props for that because i last quite long
Rtf: no, she going back soon and there's so many fresh meat to try out there
Old 30-09-2019, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 17
eXquisitew0w is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereXquisitew0w is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereXquisitew0w is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereXquisitew0w is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereXquisitew0w is a living Saint! - you won't find better

FR on Cola from SS (1/5)

This lady reminds me of my thai ex gf.. except her boobs were prefect

Looks: 10/10 discount 5% from photo, initially tied her hair i would give her a 710, but when she let down her hair, stunning! Perfect 10/10
Body: 10/10 tall and slim, hardly any fats. Body very smooth and silky 55555 but tan thai, but im good
Boobs: 10/10 perfect size for her size. I love to grab them 55555
Bbbj: 6/10 not the best, and can do DT. Not much slurping
Pussy: 10/10 shaved and smooth abalone, must try! And also quite tight, should be low milage
Fj: 8/10 Not much position about 3-4. She tried to make me cum second time but i couldnt.
Gfe: 9/10 notti girl, when i come in we start to talk french and shes quite aggressive.
Rtf: would highly recommend her but i couldnt RTF as i’ll be out of town
Old 30-09-2019, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2766 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

Sa natasha
30/9/19
Looks syt 15/10
Bbbj 10/10
Cim 10/10
Fj 10/10

Nay is syt, very shy and love her smile with gentle kisses.

Rtf yes
Old 30-09-2019, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1731 / Power: 16
aqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant futureaqurean has a brilliant future

Cherry from SS (1/5)

Looks 7/10 (maybe 70%, with thai tan)
Boobs: somewhere around a or b not for boob lover
Gfe: 10/10
Frenching: abit here and there
Fj: did one aj and one fj normally can pop once only but she managed to pop twice for me 10/10
Rtf: considering Anna and joy
Old 30-09-2019, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 11
Shotoku is a splendid one to beholdShotoku is a splendid one to beholdShotoku is a splendid one to beholdShotoku is a splendid one to beholdShotoku is a splendid one to beholdShotoku is a splendid one to beholdShotoku is a splendid one to behold

FR for Micky from PrivateClub69
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=744895

This is my first time with PC69 and Bro JJ is fast to response back and confirm with my appointment.

Location and ambience: Discreet enough, clear directions and come with attached bathroom for the appointment.

Looks: Looks a little bit different from the picture, and Thai tanned but it’s okay and you will grew to like her. Quite natural.
Body: Not the toned body, but not fat and slim. Butts are meaty.
Boobs: B cup with big sensitive nipples.
Shower: Quite SOP. Not much comment.
CatBath: Quite good and erotic relaxing for me.
BBBJ: Not too rough and hard on me. But it will make my DD stand. And maintains eyes contact while doing so.
French: Never try this yet, she’s lovely and cute, kiss lips works for me as well.
Painting: Never try though she has a bush down there.
Fingering: Never try.
FJ: Great and try to accommodating to my end. Rides well, but I prefer doggy and missionary. Manage to finish 2 rounds within an hour enough for a 20 mins massage.
Massage: Nice relaxing massage, not the hard type.
GFE: Manage to chat with her in English much, communication not too much a problem. And she is polite and sweet too. Lovely and Sweet. That’s what to describe her, please be kind and don’t make things tough, bad or difficult for her.
RTF: Might be.

Last edited by Shotoku; 30-09-2019 at 04:53 PM.
Old 30-09-2019, 04:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
zkknights deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

SS Cola - https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=745098
OKT - 10/10 direct and no nonsense
Looks - 9/10 slightly tan
Boobs - 9/10 huge but hard
Body - 9/10 very tight
BBBJ - 7/10 first one was good, second one a bit rush but ok
FJ - 9/10 accommodating
RTF - If time and $ works out why not?
Old 30-09-2019, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 10
raedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to allraedong is a name known to all

New from Siam Devil

Looks: 10/10 90% similar to the photos, I was taken aback when she open the door. Very pretty indeed.
Body: 9/10 Man made boobs with an amazing ASS.
BBBJ: 8/10 not bad, goes all the way in
Painting: yes! She allows and seems to enjoy it.
FJ: 10/10 wet like fuck! Pounded her non stop for 20 mins and finally released in doggy. Her moans and facial expressions were on point. Damn and that ass! Fucked her standing doggy, prone doggy and side spoon doggy. Thinking of it makes me hard again.

She speaks good English and she’s kinda funny. 😂

RTF: yes, good price for such a wonderful lady
Old 30-09-2019, 05:34 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Alan9696 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had C from soi69
Looks: 6/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 6/10 got scar
Bbbj: 8/10 Not bad
Panting: never try
Fj: 9/10 moan a lot
No CIM.
Old 30-09-2019, 05:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
rampage2802 is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Ann from Rolly Polly.
Fast reply and hassle free booking, very responsive from OKT as usual.

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=745292

Looks:8/10, actual person don't differ too much from photo, sweet looking.
Boobs: 7/10, C cup, soft and natural, nice and firm.
Frenching: 7/10, good kisser, drenching acceptable.
Pussy: Clean shaven, tight pussy
BBBJ: 8/10, strong suction, she really knows how to deal with your rod, enjoyed it thoroughly.
FJ: 8/10, When she starts to have the feel and she will ride you hard and fast and moan so sensually you will really cum hard.
GFE: 8/10, GFE is great, chit chat gives you hug and teases you. Great experience.
Overall: 8/10, sweet girl with fantastic service.

RTF: Yes.
Old 30-09-2019, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
commandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to allcommandowolf is a name known to all

Its been 3 months since my last bonk, finally glad to be free! Seems like a lot of the stables have changed again, rebrand or new. Hope one of the fellow seniors can PM me who is who.

Second pic from her line.

FR for Nicha from Galaxy Xscorts

Okt: 10/10 fast response and answered my queries, accomodated request to start earlier. Not the first time booking with galaxy xscorts, one of my trusted stables.

Location: 7/10 G area, ask okt. Toilet and room is a bit small, lucky i got a new towel as my booking timing after housekeeping haha. Bros should consider bringing their own towels. No hassle and the laojiao here should know how to behavr, no sign in or stopping by anyone.

Moving onto Nicha!

Looks: 9/10 looks damn pretty to me! Little photoshop on the pics. In fact looks prettier in real life compared to photo hahaha. No obvious visible flaws in the facial features, or her makeup is natural enough to cover them. Thai tan, on the slightly light spectrum. WYSIWYG

Body: 9/10 155-160 range, very short to me since im 182. Not for those who like slim, petite or bony girls. She have small tummy, thicc booty and good moisturised smooth skin.

Boobs: 9/10 natural B cups, somewhat sensitive to tuning, licking and sucking. Brown nipples and areola. I pretty much give 9-10/10 for most natural boobs.

Ass: 10/10 that booty is phat and nice to grab and doggy. Cowgirl was great too, feeling her booty slapping your thighs and balls. Enough said.

Shower: SOP, mouthwash and quick shower. No teasing since toilet so small.

Catbath: 8/10, teasing and pretty much SOP, a bit short but i wanted to move on anyways, you might want more then just request.

Kissing/Frenching: 9/10, very hot kissing, tease me and had me wanting more. Frenching happened when she got into the mood and tongue fighting. However this is subject to individual chemistry according to her, so you need to build with foreplay and talk. She doesnt really like frenching.

BBBJ: 8/10 could improve the vacuum when sucking a bit more, no DT. Sucked and licked my balls for quite a while when i requested for more. Was great and reminded me of Nessa(sigh im really spoiled having experienced Yuma and Nessa, one suck my soul out and one show how my crown jewels should be treated haha). Not bad overall.

Painting: 10/10 shaved a few days ago, little bit of stubble growing out. Very responsive to painting, clit is sensitive enough and felt her entire body trembling when i suck and paint and tease her clit haha. Though she mention she cannot cum from painting alone, must have piv.

Fingering: NA, she doesnt like it and some bastard never cut fingernail or dont know how to file it, anyhow finger until cut her and cause bleeding. Lucky im better at painting than fingering.

AR: NA, she not interested in butt stuff, neither giving nor receiving. She feels slightly disgusted by the thought of it when i asked.

FJ: 9/10 i had some trouble keeping it up from lack of sleep and stress from uni, but she was a trooper and kept trying different methods to keep me hard. Cowgirl is a must try, her favourite, she grind and ride like crazy and feels damn good. Couldnt cum and moved onto doggy and seeing that ass as i pounded her, 3 months of no action and i released a bit too quickly after that. Oops. High score for her efforts in getting me hard again and again. When i finally maintained the sex was hot and felt great, pussy is tight enough to feel the walls pushing back and sucking onto me as i pumped her. Only had enough energy for 1 shot but i guess is standard for me now.

GFE: 10/10 her english is very good, in fact ranks as one of the best thai FLs i have met of the close to 40 i have bonked. Warmed up to me quickly and can tell she is genuine and shy when i asked her to choose out of 3 costumes to wear, she chose to wear the student one but too shy and didnt want any photos, my one regret. She is from bangkok and has worked this line for quite a bit, touring japan and korea as well, but not as strenuous as Singapore, more B2B. Talk cock after shower again, manage to hold conversations well, keep on grabbing my chest, dick and balls and molesting at the same time haha.

She doesnt rank as commando, too many services missing to be called that, but falls under the humble, pretty and great service category. So if you like girls with a bit of meat, phat ass and great service, dont wait because she is working until 7th oct, only 1 week more.

Overall one of the better bonks of this year thus far.

RTF: highly considering, unfortunately very busy but will try to squeeze time if i can.
Old 30-09-2019, 06:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
clubspecial deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Encounter with C from SOI 69 on Sunday evening.

Looks: 7/10 discount 10% from the photo, but still acceptable
Body: 7/10 she have small petite frame w nice pair of boobs
Boobs: 8/10 just nice to grab w ur hand
Bbbj: 8/10 Not bad
Panting: never try
French Kiss: 10/10 guaranteed performance, french while having sex, resting, toilet
GFE: 10/10 she is shy in the beginning but never fail to satisfy me,
Fj: 9/10 she will auto french while i am pumping here..very good feel

RTF: definitely
Old 30-09-2019, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 434 / Power: 13
justine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjustine123 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by astone91 View Post
Looking for advice bros - arrived in Sing, created an account earlier, but every stable asks me which stable I went before. Been to brix/4floors plenty but am looking to try something new... how do I get my first Dome 1 bonk?
hi new guy, the only way is for one of the stables to take a chance with you or someone who is a regular to vouch for you. The number of raids this year sent shivers in everyone's spine, thus the checks, verification etc.
Old 30-09-2019, 07:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Justlookinarnd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Late FR for Nicha from GE

Summary: 8/10. Very chio lady with huge eyes, WYSIWYG, has natural boobs and provides good service. But hey, nothing is perfect in this world right? Bros who are particular about getting thin girls might wanna give her a miss. She's not fat, but her booty is darn meaty which I like cause it's good for grabbing while doggying.

Will not go into detailed scoring because I think it will not do her justice. Main thing I love about her is that she can speak English pretty well, can chit chat with you about anything under the sun (including politics and diff type of guys) that makes me feel i wasn't bonking just another Thai FL. Not to mention that she's so chio that she can rrly charm you without putting in any effort to try KC you. Super accomodating to my requests and willing to please without a single complaint are the cherries on top.

Do support and take care of this unique gem!

Side note, first time dealing with OKT but he's super responsive, truthful and courteous during my booking attempt 10/10!
Old 30-09-2019, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 12
kingking123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykingking123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakbak View Post
Had Irin From Slut Dungeon Last Night.
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=746128

Location Outskirts of town parking was easy. OKT instructions were clear.

She is a Real Pretty girl, kinda reminds me of a Ex Thai GF i had sometime back. the photos are relatively accurate, i took some of her photos from her line , i think better reflects her.
Bro how is this girl frenching?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1