The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 16-01-2009, 11:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

The news coming out of this transfer market is not good, not good.

Rafa really wants things run his way at Pool. He knows the fans are on his side and uses that as leverage to get what he wants from the owners. Let's hope he does not do a Keegan and leave us in the midst of our title race.

Can't we just have a honest and focussed title race without all these distractions? sigh.
Old 18-01-2009, 01:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19849 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

so quiet here tis 2 days ... usually there'll b a flurry of posts on an epl weekend. hope our fellow pool bros aint too sick to post after last nite's results, which were all agt us.

it was quite amazing last nite, all our rivals won n all scoring late goals too. if onli our pool can show d same quality n mettle we wouldnt need to worry rite now. tis 2 wks will b crucial to Pool ... game agt Everton tonite, followed by visit to Wigan next wk. Then we have d court case for Gerrard next wk, Rafa's contract hangs in d balance.

Rafa has to stop whining abt our opponents n referees. Pool cant keep complaining of lower teams packing tight defences n playing for a point. last nite our rivals showed it can be done if u have d determination. if we want to show we r worthy champions we have to start fr d Everton match. we no longer have d luxury of a lead agt MU now. even d 3 rivals below us r starting to close up, if we play like shit we may even fall behind in d pecking order soon. Lady Luck is slowly drifting away ......

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 18-01-2009, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

hai i caught the tail end of both scum and chelski matches...and for the faintest of moment i was beginning to feel that it could just be another lucky night for Liverpool...Bolton was drawing the scums 0-0 and you can sense the scums seems lost...knn who know just when you thought it was game over for the scums that Buaybatoh prop up to head in the goal....

then switch channel and watch chelski match...wah Stoke was leading 1-0...thought that at least if Chelski lost again more breathing space for Liverpool...knn again when you thought it was game over again that buaylotii guy pop and score the equaliser with Lampah adding the winner in injury time...

haiz just not Liverpool day or was it me who gave luck to the scums and chelski by watching them play????

and have you noticed one thing about Rafa....he never celebrate a goal like the other managers do....he seems detached from the celebration...knn if i am the player i would think my boss doesn't appreciate my work..
Old 18-01-2009, 11:50 PM
Samster

rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Rafa has to stop whining abt our opponents n referees. Pool cant keep complaining of lower teams packing tight defences n playing for a point. last nite our rivals showed it can be done if u have d determination. if we want to show we r worthy champions we have to start fr d Everton match. we no longer have d luxury of a lead agt MU now. even d 3 rivals below us r starting to close up, if we play like shit we may even fall behind in d pecking order soon. Lady Luck is slowly drifting away ......
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
hai i caught the tail end of both scum and chelski matches...and for the faintest of moment i was beginning to feel that it could just be another lucky night for Liverpool...Bolton was drawing the scums 0-0 and you can sense the scums seems lost...knn who know just when you thought it was game over for the scums that Buaybatoh prop up to head in the goal....

then switch channel and watch chelski match...wah Stoke was leading 1-0...thought that at least if Chelski lost again more breathing space for Liverpool...knn again when you thought it was game over again that buaylotii guy pop and score the equaliser with Lampah adding the winner in injury time...

and have you noticed one thing about Rafa....he never celebrate a goal like the other managers do....he seems detached from the celebration...knn if i am the player i would think my boss doesn't appreciate my work..
Aiyo guys, we are in the middle of a title race - the first one many of us have experienced in a long time - and we are complaining about our manager or cursing our rivals' luck???

Did we complain when we scored those late goals at the start of the season?

Our rivals are the Scum and Chelshit!! Squads worth many millions more than ours and with experience and confidence of winning the league. Did you expect them to lie down and let us waltz to the league title???

This is a title race leh. It separates the boys from the men.

Oi, this is not a personal attack on anyone ok

Just saying, let's get 100% behind our team, that's all!!!

Evershit to the slaughter for a start!!!
Old 19-01-2009, 12:00 AM
Samster

owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post

same feelings bro. was oredi sms-ing my fellow pool fan to 'celebrate' in d 80+ min. then suddenly mu popped up with that goal. i knw it was no way bk for bolton liao.

so like u, switched channel to chel game ... saw chels equalised liao ... ok settle for draw, still gd enuff ... then who knws dat lampar fella scored d winner ..... dam pek chek man!!!

a fren commented tt so far there was no single wk this season tt all d top 5 all won .. not sure how true cos nvr chk stats ... hopefully pool can pull thru agt everton.

all pool fans, mark this date on yr calendar - Mar 14 when Pool plays manure @ OT. dat game may juz be d title decider!

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 19-01-2009, 02:32 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
The news coming out of this transfer market is not good, not good.
Right on..... me oso heard tat the Americans got no $$$ to pay the banks which they supposed to do so by end of this month and they want to sell some players to raise the $$$
Old 19-01-2009, 06:58 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Aiyo guys, we are in the middle of a title race - the first one many of us have experienced in a long time - and we are complaining about our manager or cursing our rivals' luck???
I am quite sure many of our fellow Reds are not complaining but getting worried with Rafa's cautious mentality, the safety first approach seemed to return again when we were at the top. As much as I hate the scums,the way they went all out to get a win, they really deserved the 3 points against the Trotters.
We watched Kuyt being played alone up front with our main strikers on the bench & let 2 precious points slip away against a bottom team,and now we are watching the red devils celebrating & mocking around,it's really difficult for some of us not to make noise !
Stevie saved us in quite a lot of games,what if he fails to do so for the rest of the season ? Rafa please,be more adventurous in the league.
Old 19-01-2009, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummon View Post
I am quite sure many of our fellow Reds are not complaining but getting worried with Rafa's cautious mentality, the safety first approach seemed to return again when we were at the top. As much as I hate the scums,the way they went all out to get a win, they really deserved the 3 points against the Trotters.
Bro it's quite different when you have a wealth of riches and can choose between Berb, Shrek, Diver, and Tevez. But in actual fact United's recent success is built on their defence, not attack, yet notice that Kevin Davis missed a couple of great chances in the game. So I would say that Scum are lucky/on form now, depending on how you see it.

Well, Keane, that's the million dollar question isn't it? I remember saying we can't let afford to have the team carry Keane in this title race earlier, and I still stand by that. He is awfully short of form and confidence. I can understand playing him in the team to build up his self-belief but it will take time and we might be out of the title race by then. Are you guys willing to take that?

It's easy to judge from hindsight and say we should play this or that after the result. It's harder to see things from a manager's point of view. I think some of you guys will never agree with Rafa and will always compare with Fergie and Arsene, no?

Remember too we had a great run second half of last season when we won more points than either Scum or Chelshit. Formula? Stevie G and Torres in attack.

cheers
Old 19-01-2009, 08:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 860 / Power: 17
Himerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to beholdHimerus is a splendid one to behold

imagine buying a 20mil player and do not play him - Keane.
this is a waste of money and resource.
if do not intend to play him,should have un-load him and use the cash to buy another player.

now the advantage and momentum is with our rival,so it is catching-up for us.
we will have to win all our remaining matches and stop dropping those "easy" points.

Go Reds...Go!!!

I Am An Liverpudian

与人冲突时,退一步海阔天空;追女友时,退一步人去楼空

Just Up: littlemuttz
Waiting List To Return: SIng_in_HCMC,BBBJ lover,bonkster,songest
Old 19-01-2009, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Remember too we had a great run second half of last season when we won more points than either Scum or Chelshit. Formula? Stevie G and Torres in attack.

If I remember correct, since the 2004/05 season when we won the Champion League, we have been doing real well in second half of the season..

If we are to repeat it again this season, and considering how well we have done in the 1st half, I felt encouraged that we will be there when the title race gets hot and when it matters most...

And like I always tell my friends, we completed 1st half without Torres so now that he is back and fit, it will only be much better for us...

It desntt worry me that we are not top of table right now(it will change after the Merseyside derby anyway), but I quite confident it will be our season this time...
Old 19-01-2009, 11:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2355 / Power: 19
ANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond reputeANDYSIAO14 has a reputation beyond repute

Any bros here bet on -1.5 ???
$2.++ ???

got chance or not ???

me did....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDYSIAO14
@@IF I LIKE YOUR POSTS 14 POINTS WILL BE YOURS @@
Old 19-01-2009, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck7777 View Post
And like I always tell my friends, we completed 1st half without Torres so now that he is back and fit, it will only be much better for us...

It desntt worry me that we are not top of table right now(it will change after the Merseyside derby anyway), but I quite confident it will be our season this time...
Great post bro. I don't know whether it's our season or another false dawn. But yes with Torres back, even if the Keane partnership doesn't work, we have got that X factor, can score from nowhere, from nothing. This is something that Scum and Chelshit have.
Old 20-01-2009, 06:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 22
S3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to allS3vw is a name known to all

another home game draw....
do we really have wat it take to win the title...
Old 20-01-2009, 07:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 19
beck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of lightbeck7777 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by S3vw View Post
another home game draw....
do we really have wat it take to win the title...
Disappointing indeed..

But I wont look into Merseyside derby results too much as long as we dont lose..

Level with Manure on points and 1 more game played is still consider a good position to be in..
Who dare say they will win that game in hand?
I believe Arse and Chelski would love to trade places with us...

Take it as a mini slump now.. Rather now than when it really matters, eg end of season where the disappointment will be even greater...
Old 20-01-2009, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beck7777 View Post
Disappointing indeed..

But I wont look into Merseyside derby results too much as long as we dont lose..

Level with Manure on points and 1 more game played is still consider a good position to be in..
Who dare say they will win that game in hand?
I believe Arse and Chelski would love to trade places with us...

Take it as a mini slump now.. Rather now than when it really matters, eg end of season where the disappointment will be even greater...
hey bro i like yr positive attitude.

indeed for pool fans, it really left a sour taste in our mouth. more so for those who stayed up (like me) to watch d match. was highly disappointed d way we conceded d equaliser, a free header fr Cahill. now whr was d marking??? have Pool forgotten d defending basics??? we had been conceding goals lately; with skrtel n agger bk, i tot our defence shd hv been beefed up, n shd b more solid than b4!

not to say everton is a lousy team but despite missing several regulars, incl their regular strikers they rose to d occasion n played a gd game. midfield was well marshalled by arteta, cahill n anichibai were a constant menace to our defence. mayb it was d use of correct tactics agt us again??? teams who aim to gain a pt at anfield tis days, typically pack their defence n hit us on d counter. esp in d 2nd half, with d tired legs, opposing teams may juz score a goal on their lucky break.

keane was once again disappointing. his combi wif torres wasnt effective. wonder if Heskey will fare better??? SG's court case hearing will come later this wk, hope he escapes with a fine n will play in d next tough away game agt Wigan. if we drop pts again, perhaps we really deserve to b out of title contention.

ESPNsoccernet - Report: Liverpool vs Everton - English Premier League

Rep pts:
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1