The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-10-2003, 07:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future
Thumbs up cheapest svc in town!!

Recently, I went to a tui na shop in yishun and guess what?? I got a fair share of massage together with Jua gen for 1 hour at an incredible price of only $35!! Not bad rite??
Old 02-10-2003, 07:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Dick Low deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
where is this tui na shop location? & who svc u ?
Old 03-10-2003, 02:51 AM
Inu-yasha

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
cheap leh...recommend the place...
Old 03-10-2003, 07:51 AM
ian_dragonboat

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: cheapest svc in town!!

Quote:
Originally posted by supershaft
Recently, I went to a tui na shop in yishun and guess what?? I got a fair share of massage together with Jua gen for 1 hour at an incredible price of only $35!! Not bad rite??

indeed it is cheap compare to other, but, can u tell us more abt the gal tat massage u..her look , her age?
thanks
Old 03-10-2003, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 22
wayne] deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
i got mine for $33.. with free services..
plus a cup of water too..
Old 03-10-2003, 11:38 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -109 / Power: 0
mccormick mccormick
Bros.... dun say cheap so fast lah... wait for his FR then say... for those who really in for the message only, will say cheap... but those who go for look might pui chew nauh... LOL..

anyway, tell us the actual location and let us verified ourselves....
Old 03-10-2003, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
tank103 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
WTF, wat so cheap if u were serviced by an old auntie !

When u write a post, give more info lah ! KNN !
Old 27-05-2004, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayne]
i got mine for $33.. with free services..
plus a cup of water too..
i went to amk last yr , ave 5 vicinity ,near hawker ctr, paid 30 for 45 mins free jg, but paid her 10 dlr tips.
actually the jg is free.
Old 27-05-2004, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft
which shop?
Old 27-05-2004, 11:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 21
SM888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Halo, I already camp at AMK ave 5 liao, hawker ctr heehee,

2 hrs olredi, no relpy, so cold here.

which shop lar???
Old 28-05-2004, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
dirty69warrior deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the weekend is here and i guess alot of bros are ready for 'battle'. hope that the bro chekeliang and supershaft can share more about the quality and location of yishun and amk. dun post to make bros here gian-gian and lau-nua(drool) only, pls.
Old 28-05-2004, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 22
faszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfaszcom is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Cheapest svc is i thought is Pauline??? $50 for BBBJ, FJ..etc??
Old 29-05-2004, 02:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 21
lam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to behold

I once went to a Tua Na shop in Balestier. I was served by a Lau chio. The massage was good and when I turned to the front, she put my palm on her C cup boob while she massaged my arms. Taking the signal, I started to rabba her all over, unhooking her bra and even pulled down her track pants to play her cunt. She did not wear panties under her track pant ! She finally did a HJ on me.

After the session, when I want to pay, I noticed I had only enough money to pay for the massage.

I offerred to go to draw cash from ATM to pay her and she said no need. Just visit her again next time.

That was cheapest, I have a free HJ. Of course subsequently I had a few times RTF.
Old 29-05-2004, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Dont mind telling me where the place is?

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 29-05-2004, 09:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 22
Christopher_26 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChristopher_26 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChristopher_26 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChristopher_26 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterChristopher_26 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lam1673
I once went to a Tua Na shop in Balestier. I was served by a Lau chio. The massage was good and when I turned to the front, she put my palm on her C cup boob while she massaged my arms. Taking the signal, I started to rabba her all over, unhooking her bra and even pulled down her track pants to play her cunt. She did not wear panties under her track pant ! She finally did a HJ on me.

After the session, when I want to pay, I noticed I had only enough money to pay for the massage.

I offerred to go to draw cash from ATM to pay her and she said no need. Just visit her again next time.

That was cheapest, I have a free HJ. Of course subsequently I had a few times RTF.
hi bro care to share where the exact location ?

‎"Never make someone a priority when they only make you an option"
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1