The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 24-11-2019, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15999 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The best bbbj you ever had - Share yours

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike3329 View Post
Haha...sounds like an interesting trade!
Trade you with points.
Old 24-11-2019, 05:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15999 / Power: 19
Steventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond reputeSteventan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovethesun View Post
I heard my friend told me the best bbbj is a guy receiving from another guy becos guy knows what other guys want..

really?
Quote:
Originally Posted by FatSpider View Post
post a pic your friend sug ur cock, i up u 19 point
I offer my points, too.
Old 24-11-2019, 05:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 5
jacki43 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

cannot play this video

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
She tease your tip something like that?

Video : Here

Old 25-11-2019, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of

I'm enjoying my current FWB

When I first knew her, she had never given bj to anyone. I believe her, knowing her character .

I spend time "training" her and now she's the expert. Lol

Totally enjoying her bj skills now. From a totally blur to an expert now. And she only gave it to me. Lol

She knows how to use her tongue and hands.

She will use her fingers to gently stroke my balls while at it and knowing I'm coming soon. LOL

The best part is she can do it anytime I want. Very willing to do it for me. And swallowed most of it most of the time.

The best moment was in cinema, in afternoon weekday.

We got a big jacket. No one was in cinema. Only of us

She bend down from her seat, I use the jacket to cover her totally. No one can tell she's there. That was most thrilling. Lol.
Old 26-11-2019, 02:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 221 / Power: 6
HeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by donut88 View Post

When I first knew her, she had never given bj to anyone. I believe her, knowing her character .

Totally enjoying her bj skills now. From a totally blur to an expert now. And she only gave it to me. Lol

She will use her fingers to gently stroke my balls while at it and knowing I'm coming soon. LOL

The best part is she can do it anytime I want. Very willing to do it for me. And swallowed most of it most of the time.

She bend down from her seat, I use the jacket to cover her totally. No one can tell she's there. That was most thrilling. Lol.
Do treasure your current FWB! Otherwise you will lose her to the next guy or unexpected death etc! She was like me when I was totally inexperienced in BJ till my guy trained me. But he was no longer crazy about me after 1yr
Old 26-11-2019, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1905 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLovesMe View Post
Do treasure your current FWB! Otherwise you will lose her to the next guy or unexpected death etc! She was like me when I was totally inexperienced in BJ till my guy trained me. But he was no longer crazy about me after 1yr
Then why still stick to him??? .. for a loving and successful r/s both must be passionate n excited for each other

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 26-11-2019, 10:25 PM
Samster

HeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeLovesMe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Then why still stick to him??? .. for a loving and successful r/s both must be passionate n excited for each other
It is just that I pity him as he was stressed by his monetary problems that are caused by his wife. Guess his fatigue, ageing, stress and chronic health issues can affect his libido.

Last edited by HeLovesMe; 26-11-2019 at 10:33 PM. Reason: -
Old 27-11-2019, 12:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 15
doombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydoombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post

Very cute and pretty Japanese OL does a cock worship, titty fuck and he cums in her mouth... and Swallowed everything!! --> Watch or download HERE

Download/View this video : HERE
What is this girls name?
Old 27-11-2019, 07:29 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It is just that I pity him as he was stressed by his monetary problems that are caused by his wife. Guess his fatigue, ageing, stress and chronic health issues can affect his libido.
Wow, u are such a nice, understanding, kind, considerate n loyal gf ... where else to find a lover like u???... guys everywhere would be looking for u ...u r a lady in demand

Old 08-12-2019, 03:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Wow, u are such a nice, understanding, kind, considerate n loyal gf ... where else to find a lover like u???... guys everywhere would be looking for u ...u r a lady in demand
My guy once said I am a good lover but he never treats me as his lover/gf.
I cannot be there for him forever as I will be replaced by his new gal anytime and am not interested in breaking up his marriage and family. Married men will change women like clothes.

Sometimes I don’t understand why his wife mistreated him and never take care of his inner needs after marriage. Wish he could tell me his whole story as promised. But he never honour his promise.

He will be definitely jealous of my future guy
Old 08-12-2019, 04:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1370 / Power: 13
babyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud ofbabyjohnwong has much to be proud of

FB came over to my house
While she's doing the BBBJ on me on my bed, OC overseas video called me when I'm about to come
I cannot don't take the call or she'll get pissed or suspicious
Told FB to continue
When OC saw my face, she knows that look and asked me if I am screwing another girl
Scolded her say I horny and she's not around, what else can I do other than using my hand? Or she prefer to me to go out find a girl
Quickly use blanket cover my FB and do a quick sweep of the room to placate her that it's empty taking care not to shoot the blanketed bump at the lower part of the bed that's still moving
Then she apologise and want to hang up
I told her to stay and watch my face when I come, and she giggled
I kept pushing my FB head to deep throat her until I came
All the while OC innocently thought I was doing pcc and then thought I was funny
And even apologised when I scolded her
After hanging up, switched to FJ and finished the business
Old 10-12-2019, 01:30 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1445 / Power: 0
olcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud ofolcoyote2019 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyjohnwong View Post
FB came over to my house
While she's doing the BBBJ on me on my bed, OC overseas video called me when I'm about to come
I cannot don't take the call or she'll get pissed or suspicious
Told FB to continue
When OC saw my face, she knows that look and asked me if I am screwing another girl
Scolded her say I horny and she's not around, what else can I do other than using my hand? Or she prefer to me to go out find a girl
Quickly use blanket cover my FB and do a quick sweep of the room to placate her that it's empty taking care not to shoot the blanketed bump at the lower part of the bed that's still moving
Then she apologise and want to hang up
I told her to stay and watch my face when I come, and she giggled
I kept pushing my FB head to deep throat her until I came
All the while OC innocently thought I was doing pcc and then thought I was funny
And even apologised when I scolded her
After hanging up, switched to FJ and finished the business
🈵
😘 How I envy you so much...
💖
Old 11-12-2019, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by donut88 View Post

this is similar to my FB too. novice when i meet her and now a daring FB who wants to do it anywhere. when i first get together with her, she said she dont give bj too, and she would like to try on me. of course after a few tries, she is an expert now. but i dont want to praise her too much, so i said, still can improve...
Old 11-12-2019, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
My guy once said I am a good lover but he never treats me as his lover/gf.
I cannot be there for him forever as I will be replaced by his new gal anytime and am not interested in breaking up his marriage and family. Married men will change women like clothes.

Sometimes I don’t understand why his wife mistreated him and never take care of his inner needs after marriage. Wish he could tell me his whole story as promised. But he never honour his promise.

He will be definitely jealous of my future guy
Your guy is weird ...hv such a good lover n gf with him still don't want ...den pass to me lor ...you r right babe, why waste yr time and wait for him when he doesn't even treat u well as his lover/gf ???...but u r not so correct to say ALL married men change women like changing clothes, most still stick fiercely to the women they love like a leech cos they really love them very much ..they only change women when their women do not treat them well or satisfy them enough

Sad to know that this guy doesn't honour his promises to you and he doesn't want to share his life situation with u meaning he doesn't trust u enough and r keeping you at arm's length and at a distance...as to why his wife is mistreating him and doesn't take care of him, the reasons are all too familiar why there r so many divorces these days...basically its abt money, sex, betrayal (someone better coming along) etc, etc..

Yes, he will definitely regret and be jealous when he sees u with your new bf like any other guy would when they see a nice girl with another man ..can we apply to be yr new bf ???...hehe

Old 12-12-2019, 07:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by r.fowler View Post
this is similar to my FB too. novice when i meet her and now a daring FB who wants to do it anywhere. when i first get together with her, she said she dont give bj too, and she would like to try on me. of course after a few tries, she is an expert now. but i dont want to praise her too much, so i said, still can improve...
Congrats bro! ... looks like soon u r getting another FB..... make sure this new one gives u enjoyable bbbj too ...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1