The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
el88, NotYoungMan, OldUncleSG, RReddington

Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2023, 08:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 14
CalvinDK is a name known to allCalvinDK is a name known to allCalvinDK is a name known to allCalvinDK is a name known to allCalvinDK is a name known to allCalvinDK is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by throwh View Post
EC is east coast or eunos?
Eunos got no c bro 😉
Old 04-11-2023, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
menamenotell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYoungMan View Post
This is how Cathy looks like :
https://t.ly/s-g7s
Bro, can pm her contact?
Old 04-11-2023, 10:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1783 / Power: 13
birdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant futurebirdlovely has a brilliant future
Re: East side spa experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by menamenotell View Post
Bro, can pm her contact?
Scoll down that photo and u can see the details there
Old 04-11-2023, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 12
ice123456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyice123456 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalvinDK View Post
Eunos got no c bro 😉
Haha. Nice one
Old 04-11-2023, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Pppsssttt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by CalvinDK View Post
Sharing an interesting experience in the east today.

I was walking ec area and saw this new MP. Since I had time to waste before my next appt, decided to go in for a massage. Paid $58 at the counter for 1hr massage and was ushered into a room and showered. After a few mins, ml wearing tank top and shorts came in and immediately come and hug me when I’m sitting on the massage table! Took a longer look at her and she is quite pretty! Nice sharp features, slim and quite big boobs. Anyway I was a bit caught by surprise but I played along and hug back, touch her stomach and ass. First time with completely stranger ml, the action start so early. Then she broke the news to me that she can only do 30mins because today is her birthday and she has to rush off for a birthday party. She say she can refund $20 from the $58 I paid at the counter and immediately laid out the special offers for HJ, bbbj and fj.

I took the bbbj option and she started the back massage which was not bad. Got about 10mins of decent strength back massage and then she started catbath my mum area. Flipped over and she auto stripped her top and bottom before she start her bbbj. Wah another first for me. First time ml strip herself without asking. Good solid sucking and licking while I play her big c/d nn and rubbing down south. Beside the bed got this mirror so got 360 view of all her assets front and back. Anyway finish already hug hug a bit, paid her and told her I’ll be back for a longer session next time and left a happy man after a 30min quickie.

Ml C from viet
Looks: solid 8/10 30yrold
Boobs: big C/D with nice nipples to play
Body: slim 8/10
Massage: 7/10 for that 10mins or so
BJ/HJ: 8/10 with nice surround sound and visuals
Total dmg for 30mins: 58-20+80
Added her on WeChat and will definitely rtm. She showed me to leave by back door because front door can get quite crowded on a popular road.

Hi bro, can share with me her WeChat? Tia 🙏🏻
Old 04-11-2023, 02:28 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
EastSider is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
PRC Jenny @ Bedok is indeed attractive. But the entrance fee of her joint is not so attractive.
She told me for 58 per hour, only back and legs will be massaged.
If customer wants full body + kidney maintenance, then must take up 88 per hour (and that is before any top-up for basic Happy experience).
is it 88 spa? used to go there, if you didnt take the 88 package, the lady will definitely keep asking you to top up, else no gq
Old 04-11-2023, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3072 / Power: 18
macfookie has a reputation beyond reputemacfookie has a reputation beyond reputemacfookie has a reputation beyond reputemacfookie has a reputation beyond reputemacfookie has a reputation beyond reputemacfookie has a reputation beyond reputemacfookie has a reputation beyond reputemacfookie has a reputation beyond reputemacfookie has a reputation beyond reputemacfookie has a reputation beyond reputemacfookie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This is how Cathy looks like :
https://t.ly/s-g7s
Any feedback on Cathay? Looks good
Old 04-11-2023, 06:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Btw her headlights man made but very well done bro.
I find her a sweet and we'll mannered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beijingduck View Post
Tried you-nose vicky ... Instant Mari kits for me...slimbody.. Headlight are naturally big...face might want to discount abit from photo..... Took up full experience....3blue plusentrance..con is no BBBJ...she will take thin wrap as protection...hence I skip it to end game.

After action can go hawker near mrt to eat Maggie goreng plus teh tarik
Old 04-11-2023, 08:21 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 10
el88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to beholdel88 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks oldboy69 for FR

Thanks bro el88 recommendation for CoCo and visited her last week.

She told me that she was 25 years old and had just been in Singapore for four months. The massage was strong and she keeps asked if it was strong enough. Relieve stiffness and pain in back and cervical muscles. The groin area teasing is limited, relatively chatty and cheerful, and the girlfriend feels good. Overall, it is good. At the 40-minutes, she asked if I would like to extend the time. I don't have time, so I will say next time. Happy ending's technique is very good and shoik bcz her edging slow and sensual well. It is not a mechanical movement. The boob is soft and should be a natural C. The breasts are always pressed against my chest and I can zhut zhut them. The nipples are light brown and are very beautiful. She kept moaning in my ear, very seductive and sexy. That's why I endured it for twenty minutes. Brothers who need a strong massage can go to Coco
Old 04-11-2023, 08:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 8
marzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud ofmarzsomeone has much to be proud of

Any bro has good recommendation for JG lady in the east?
Old 04-11-2023, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 23
neinei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneinei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneinei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneinei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneinei is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by sxem View Post
Any lobang of healthy path near 85 market?

Jenny has that GND look for me.
Short FR at health path spa
Angel juz arrived our shore 2 weeks ago and started new.
Sweet gal with a super "deh" voice
Good massage with happy ending

Will rtm
Old 05-11-2023, 09:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by neinei View Post
Short FR at health path spa
Angel juz arrived our shore 2 weeks ago and started new.
Sweet gal with a super "deh" voice
Good massage with happy ending

Will rtm
Can share the damage?
Old 05-11-2023, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1426 / Power: 14
sfdemo has much to be proud ofsfdemo has much to be proud ofsfdemo has much to be proud ofsfdemo has much to be proud ofsfdemo has much to be proud ofsfdemo has much to be proud ofsfdemo has much to be proud ofsfdemo has much to be proud ofsfdemo has much to be proud ofsfdemo has much to be proud of

went to the east side spa which notyoungman recommended. got h****.

ample boobs which h**** said it is a 38 and she doesn't know what a,b,c,d etc

caught the eyes of two bros there so i suggest to wear a mask if you do not want to be recognized
Old 05-11-2023, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 23
neinei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneinei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneinei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneinei is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneinei is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
Can share the damage?
Standard entrance and 1b3r
Left satisfied
Old 05-11-2023, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1426 / Power: 14
sfdemo has much to be proud ofsfdemo has much to be proud ofsfdemo has much to be proud ofsfdemo has much to be proud ofsfdemo has much to be proud ofsfdemo has much to be proud ofsfdemo has much to be proud ofsfdemo has much to be proud ofsfdemo has much to be proud ofsfdemo has much to be proud of

Quote:
21yo Viet H**** is slim too. But my favourite is still 20yo Viet SYT K @ East.
https://t.ly/tmcB9
actually k** looks better in person than in wechat. but i am a boob person so i went for h**** . also k** is super chatty, chatting all the way with one bro when the deed is done
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread