The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-05-2019, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kkkkk1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
any divorce lawyer for husband/father to recommend ?

Wife pushing for divorce with a very aggressive lawyer. Very scared of them. Will be a long fight. Have been looking for a reasonably priced divorce lawyer for a few weeks, not easy to find. Have to go to court soon. Anyone have a reasonably priced and reasonably good male divorce lawyer to recommend ? Best if you have used him before. Thanks.
Old 11-05-2019, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: any divorce lawyer for husband/father to recommend ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkkkk1 View Post
Wife pushing for divorce with a very aggressive lawyer. Very scared of them. Will be a long fight. Have been looking for a reasonably priced divorce lawyer for a few weeks, not easy to find. Have to go to court soon. Anyone have a reasonably priced and reasonably good male divorce lawyer to recommend ? Best if you have used him before. Thanks.
Very Aggressive ? Use My way . i did not give a fuck to those lawyers . just ignore them or their letters . court don't bother to attend too .

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 12-05-2019, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 5
yankie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

will be pawn by women charter
Old 12-05-2019, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Singapore rules on these matters are very clear . wont able to siam one . don't even think of siam . ignore them . face it when time comes .

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 14-05-2019, 08:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Why are you divorcing
Old 14-05-2019, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 12
AdoreMILF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Tembusu Law LLC
01 Upper Cross St #05-52
People's Park Centre
S.058357
Phone: 6974 0068
Look for Caryn.
Price can chum xiong one
Old 15-05-2019, 07:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 380 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2084 / Power: 12
3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute3someking has a reputation beyond repute

Try Lam & Co.

my male friend engage this lawyer. quite good but pricey.

his wife try to push for divorce too for 5 yrs but fail.
Old 15-05-2019, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1492 / Power: 18
Greendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud ofGreendevil has much to be proud of
Two key issue in a divorce. First is the teething problem on the reason for divorce. If the reason is not to your favor, let say strong evidence of infidelity, then it will has some impact on the second part of the divorce which is the asset and child. So think of 3 basic points, what is the applicable reason for your divorce, how much asset that is under you and Co-own, lastly do you have any children and who will take care of them.
Old 20-05-2019, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
DeLigt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdoreMILF View Post
Tembusu Law LLC
01 Upper Cross St #05-52
People's Park Centre
S.058357
Phone: 6974 0068
Look for Caryn.
Price can chum xiong one
I assume Caryn is a lady, is she chio?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1