The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 23-05-2019, 11:29 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 6
LuvMeDeepDeep is one of the Best!LuvMeDeepDeep is one of the Best!LuvMeDeepDeep is one of the Best!LuvMeDeepDeep is one of the Best!
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Anqi is a charming MILF with decent body who works from a single bedroom apartment with proper massage bed.
Her massage was good and HDLY was sensual.
She allowed some roaming during HJ.
We had chemistry and had a great time together.
Location is convenient (car or public transport), and apartment is clean and spacious.
Good service level and GFE.
Do support her.

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=696475
Old 26-05-2019, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 9
CDNsa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any new recommendations here?
Old 31-05-2019, 06:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
13bearbear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i bros any FR for this MLs

https://sglonelyguy.org/xia-mo-massage/
https://sglonelyguy.org/na-na-massage/

Thank you
Old 01-06-2019, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Was feeling like exploring uncharted waters so to a gamble on Bella
https://sglonelyguy.org/bella-massage/

Sent her the missive in English and she OK-ed timing for the evening in decent English. She is PRC and speaks basic English. Her SMSs must have been templated by some kind Bro but she understood me fine .

Place: It is easy to find in a residential/retail building with ample parking and bus connectivity. MRT not that far way too I think. Directions to apartment detailed and quick.

Room : Big apartment, loft room and OK bathroom. She has 2 nuru mattresses -so she can completely rinse out used one and dry it (score 1 for hygiene) and a decent queen bed. Aircon is a bit cold - given you are being nuru-ed, but overall nice digs.

Looks: Met me in a navy night dress, no bra, good make-up and big smile.
Photos are heavily edited and you will see that she is a definite Milf no where near 27. Doesn’t take your breath away but her looks grow on you. Frankly, pix is a very young edited version of her but I was still game.... she looked plenty bonkable in my book!

Body: 7.5-8 not slim or svelte but firmish and really smooth

Boobs: Advertised as D but at least a C , non augmented soft pillows, medium-sized areola tipped with nice light brown nipples. The way the breasts hung pleased me immensely. 8.5/10

Massage: She suggested the 60 min Nuru option. Was unsure but I took the plunge and no regrets. She used copious amounts of gel and spent quite a bit of time slipping and sliding in a controlled manner each step leading to something else new. I've had Nuru but hers was different. Besides the smooth sliding and gliding, she was deliberate in her movements. From using my soles of feet to individually stroke/rub her tits to reaching under my prone body to stroke my groin area with her arms/hand, her nuru was different from what I have experienced with Carol or Anne etc. She does not do the fake f-king moves.......then 15 mins in she started a proper massage on my back. That kind of startled me as the other MLs usually ask you to shower off and return to the bed for a proper massage or do the proper massage before the nuru. Still must say the strokes were soothing and shiatsu-like. 9/10

HJ/BJ: Asked me to turn over and proceeded to HJ. Advertised BBBJ CIM but did not broach the topic nor offer service. But I did not have issue with that*. HJ though was fantastic. She knew how to get mini-me up and excited and she showed again HJ strokes I had not had from other MLs. My explosive release did elicit a OMG from her and me. 8/10

Whole experience was overall good and over in 45 minutes.
Worth the $120? Yes....even though its supposed to be 2 HJs and I had 1.
RTM for Nuru + HJ hell yes! For more....depends........

*I did want a BJ but perhaps the chemistry was not there or I just f-king shy to ask...yes I am an ass in that way. Also I am not too disappointed because I detected a breath issue when in close contact and that gentlemen put me off. I mean the bottle of listerine was just a few steps away! So, that aside I had a good time.
Old 03-06-2019, 01:20 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtrap View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/shirley-massage/

https://sglonelyguy.org/chen-chen-massage/

any bros tried any gals above ?

both looks SYT but don't know about the services
Wah this chen chen $150? Siao ah??

Can get FJ liao lahhh

Shirley looks hot... at least face not covered

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 04-06-2019, 12:01 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Thermosthanos deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaHawk33 View Post
Anyone try this Ada?

$130/60mins whether worth it or not

https://sglonelyguy.org/ada-massage/
For me she is worth it. Massage strength is good but only thing the sensual quite fast. Pretty lady, can speak good english!
Old 04-06-2019, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 384 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3374 / Power: 19
Marq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond reputeMarq has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post

Can get FJ liao lahhh

Shirley looks hot... at least face not covered
Thats the infamous Chen Chen, who had claimed to be local, taiwanese to try command high price. There were a few discussions about her in the HC thread some time ago
Old 06-06-2019, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 15
ACMatic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
Thats the infamous Chen Chen, who had claimed to be local, taiwanese to try command high price. There were a few discussions about her in the HC thread some time ago
I am very confused about this chenchen identity, she seem has multiple identities at different times and different people used with different identities ?

Quote:

Can get FJ liao lahhh
I doubt for $150 just HJ who will go
Old 06-06-2019, 10:51 PM
Little Samster~

ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marq View Post
U reminded me about her...

Enchance boobies liao and price becomes $150...

Must earn back her $ spend..

I didn't know she is still around... where are her white knights??

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 07-06-2019, 06:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 5
magmaman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
Was feeling like exploring uncharted waters so to a gamble on Bella
https://sglonelyguy.org/bella-massage/
Following mixmasternrv's suggestion I tried Bella for nuru. I basically confirm his opinion.
I arrived and saw that she is average looking. I mean not in a bad way, just not a supermodel. She was nice and smiley and put me immediately in a good mood.
Nuru was fantastic. I tried nuru only once before with the infamous Anne, or whatever she calls herself at the moment. This was another world. Bella was fantastic, massaging all sensitive parts. She definitely puts a lot of effort and technique in the nuru. It was better than I was expecting.
I had a problem with the air conditioning as I started feeling really cold: the AC blows cold air directly on your back, while you are laying naked, wet and still. Took away from the experience but it is a problem that is easily fixed, so I do not complain. Just warning the other dudes: consider asking her to lower the AC, as the cold, weirdly, kicks in all of a sudden.
She then did some massage on the air mattress.
Then she proceeded with a handjob, and she was really really good. Careful, sensual, really top notch.
So far so good, actually fantastic. I was thinking that I would become a regular. I was even considering going back in few days.
Then I went to take a shower, but when I came out, she said that it was over, that nuru was just half an hour and 1 shot. I was puzzled as I remembered differently. However I did not complain, paid and left. Then I went back on sglonelyguy and double checked. Indeed I remembered correctly: nuru was advertised 1h/2hj.
That is very irritating, and I don't understand why she would do this. In the first part she really showed that she wanted to give a great service.

Return: I am very conflicted. I really really enjoyed the service, it was top notch quality. However feeling cheated is a big turn off. I think I will go back once asking her to clarify the offered service beforehand. Hopefully that was just a one time glitch.

By the way, does anyone know where to get a good 4 hand massage (full nude, full roaming)?
Old 07-06-2019, 08:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 6
venum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by magmaman View Post
Following mixmasternrv's suggestion I tried Bella for nuru. I basically confirm his opinion.
I arrived and saw that she is average looking. I mean not in a bad way, just not a supermodel. She was nice and smiley and put me immediately in a good mood.
Nuru was fantastic. I tried nuru only once before with the infamous Anne, or whatever she calls herself at the moment. This was another world. Bella was fantastic, massaging all sensitive parts. She definitely puts a lot of effort and technique in the nuru. It was better than I was expecting.
I had a problem with the air conditioning as I started feeling really cold: the AC blows cold air directly on your back, while you are laying naked, wet and still. Took away from the experience but it is a problem that is easily fixed, so I do not complain. Just warning the other dudes: consider asking her to lower the AC, as the cold, weirdly, kicks in all of a sudden.
She then did some massage on the air mattress.
Then she proceeded with a handjob, and she was really really good. Careful, sensual, really top notch.
So far so good, actually fantastic. I was thinking that I would become a regular. I was even considering going back in few days.
Then I went to take a shower, but when I came out, she said that it was over, that nuru was just half an hour and 1 shot. I was puzzled as I remembered differently. However I did not complain, paid and left. Then I went back on sglonelyguy and double checked. Indeed I remembered correctly: nuru was advertised 1h/2hj.
That is very irritating, and I don't understand why she would do this. In the first part she really showed that she wanted to give a great service.

Return: I am very conflicted. I really really enjoyed the service, it was top notch quality. However feeling cheated is a big turn off. I think I will go back once asking her to clarify the offered service beforehand. Hopefully that was just a one time glitch.

By the way, does anyone know where to get a good 4 hand massage (full nude, full roaming)?
From what I have read 4 hands tarma is provided by 2 F cup milfs , I must add they’re not lookers but go for the tits and service for sure.. also it’s a one off thing just to test it out

https://sglonelyguy.org/fiona-massage/

https://sglonelyguy.org/feifei-massage/
Old 07-06-2019, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 331 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by magmaman View Post
Following mixmasternrv's suggestion I tried Bella for nuru. I basically confirm his opinion. ......Indeed I remembered correctly: nuru was advertised 1h/2hj.
?
Feel for you bro at least I had 45mins start to end. I did get the feeling that she goes straight for the 1HJ but I too thought this was because it was our first encounter......
Old 09-06-2019, 07:44 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
katdbc1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

my first post and my first fr. booked celine for 90 mins session in advance. her place is walkable distance from mrt and instructions given were clear. she lives alone in a studio. she is definitely way older in than her pics .. around late 30s. not e cups and sagging tummy. showered alone as she dint care much to offer tht and when I came back .she was texting on 2 HP. after few mins started massage . decent one.. midway she asked if I can cut down to 60 mins. maybe another booking already . nuru was quick on the massage table itself .. JG was really slow and good .. session ended on time at 1 hr and charged me only for the hr which was good

overall not my type for rtm
Old 09-06-2019, 11:40 AM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Originally Posted by katdbc1 View Post
my first post and my first fr. booked celine for 90 mins session in advance. her place is walkable distance from mrt and instructions given were clear. she lives alone in a studio. she is definitely way older in than her pics .. around late 30s. not e cups and sagging tummy. showered alone as she dint care much to offer tht and when I came back .she was texting on 2 HP. after few mins started massage . decent one.. midway she asked if I can cut down to 60 mins. maybe another booking already . nuru was quick on the massage table itself .. JG was really slow and good .. session ended on time at 1 hr and charged me only for the hr which was good

overall not my type for rtm
U got the link to this ML?

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Old 09-06-2019, 11:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 8
TiestoIsAss is one of the Best!TiestoIsAss is one of the Best!TiestoIsAss is one of the Best!TiestoIsAss is one of the Best!

Quote:
U got the link to this ML?
Likely this one: https://sglonelyguy.org/celine-massage/
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1