The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 07-05-2019, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 14
raygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

I met domina fire few times before , seems nowadays she not so active. Ya she is a great Dom. I wonder where is Suniya? Seems also very seldom come Singapore already. First started off the sm road with her many years back. And Sayako, I think she left the scene liao. Any bros have any news about her? Not for a session but her wellbeing now.
Old 07-05-2019, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
gertyfied deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by raygoat View Post
I met domina fire few times before , seems nowadays she not so active. Ya she is a great Dom. I wonder where is Suniya? Seems also very seldom come Singapore already. First started off the sm road with her many years back. And Sayako, I think she left the scene liao. Any bros have any news about her? Not for a session but her wellbeing now.
Suniya won't be coming back to Singapore since her former personal sub no longer fly her in (Unless you want to sponsor her trip here ) . From what I know she have a dungeon in BKK
Old 07-05-2019, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 173 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomer View Post
"if you receive damp or warm towels do check carefully, got once i kana warm warm towel, then i thought wah this hotel service so good even towels also warm up for you, open up got pubic hair and sperm, wtf right, we pay min 250 is it too much to ask for a clean towel? "

This is totally unprofessional, and have zero hygienic sense.
Think even geylang had better hygienic standard than this.

How many of us here make $250 an hour, likely only senior lawyer/doctor or businessman make this pay; I suppose 90% of the reader here do not make this pay.(sorry, not intend to offend anyone). Total do not make sense that pay $250/hr with zero hygienic when hygienic is such a basic, and is being take for granted.....
That's gross and messed up. Possible health hazard too.
Old 07-05-2019, 07:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
That's gross and messed up. Possible health hazard too.
Ya that's a bit mess up. Personally, I feel best is no exchange of fluid to either party. Last time I got quite worry when domatrix start to ask you open mouth for her to spit in. I speak for no one but a bit gross and it never part of my sexual fantasy . Some bros enjoy it as well as golden shower. For me it's a turn off. Heard from some Dom last time slave ask them to keep their sex partner sperm in condoms and let them drink it in the session . Is it even safe to do that ? As in drinking Cum of unknown source.
Old 07-05-2019, 10:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25542 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ya that's a bit mess up. Personally, I feel best is no exchange of fluid to either party. Last time I got quite worry when domatrix start to ask you open mouth for her to spit in. I speak for no one but a bit gross and it never part of my sexual fantasy . Some bros enjoy it as well as golden shower. For me it's a turn off. Heard from some Dom last time slave ask them to keep their sex partner sperm in condoms and let them drink it in the session . Is it even safe to do that ? As in drinking Cum of unknown source.
afaik saliva and pee will only transmit some but best not to have, sperm is cfm will...
it's the domee's responsibility to keep her body clean, if she start transmitting STDs to her subs, then not very professional and ethical as well...
yea i heard about those as well, keep in fridge and one by one drink lol...
if not wrong that was by estella and yuki but i believe other dommes will gladly arrange if anyone request...

Last edited by Havanna Slicks; 07-05-2019 at 10:37 PM.
Old 09-05-2019, 11:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
Normgre deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
As we are talking of good and not so good ones - please avoid Mistress Roze - was recently scammed by her. We agreed on a session and limits - i transferred the advance as requested - was then sent on a wild goose chase to a hotel and subsequently blocked on wechat - no response on emails as well despite a couple of reminders

I dont what happened but beware of transferring monies beforehand
Old 09-05-2019, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
Normgre deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Whie we are on this topic of good vs not so good. Please beware of Mistress Roze. We agreed to meet up for a session and agreed on limits. She asked for an advance, i paid she ackowledged receipt and asked to me to proceed to a hotel for meet up.

It turned out to be a wild goose chase - she blocked me on We chat and no resposnes to multiple emails as well

I am not sure what happened but be on guard and think twice before paying advance
Old 09-05-2019, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25542 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Normgre View Post
Whie we are on this topic of good vs not so good. Please beware of Mistress Roze. We agreed to meet up for a session and agreed on limits. She asked for an advance, i paid she ackowledged receipt and asked to me to proceed to a hotel for meet up.

It turned out to be a wild goose chase - she blocked me on We chat and no resposnes to multiple emails as well

I am not sure what happened but be on guard and think twice before paying advance
sad that she has to resort to this...
Old 10-05-2019, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
CumDumpToilet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just had one of the best session and once again it's another Filipina domme. So far from my experience, Filipina dommes are very dedicated to this art and are very respectful in a sense that you get what you asked for and not be taken advantage of.

My kinks, anal play, piss, scat. I wasn't expecting scat though because prior to our meet up, she told me she just took a shit in the morning. But I don't mind doing other stuff without scat.

When I reached her room, the door was ajar. I knocked and entered and there she was in her spandex suit sitting in her chair. First thing I did like all experienced slave should do, is to crawl up to her and greet her with a kiss on each of her feet. She then instructed me to strip and crawl back with her tribute. I did so obediently, crawling back naked with the tribute in my mouth like any good dog slave.

Despite her age, (40s) I find Mistress Ana so sexy and I really felt like her pet kneeling down over her feet looking up to this seductress. With age too, comes experience. I felt very comfortable with her knowing that with that experience, she knows better what to do than most Mistress half her age.

The first thing she said after I handed over her tribute is, "I got a surprise for you." She then command me to crawl to her bath tub. I did so obediently and lied down in her tub feeling very nervous and ecstatic because I wasn't expecting her caviar. It really was a surprise.

I crawled into her bath tub lying facing up and a moment later she stepped up onto the bathtub and kneeled over me. "Open up!",she said. I took some sniffs of my poppers that got me super submissive and opened up my mouth eagerly to receive her brown surprise. Drips of piss trickled down her pussy into my eager mouth. My mouth trying to catch every drop while my eyes remain fixated to her anus clenching/relaxing as a piece of brown caviar squeezed it's way out of her ass into my mouth. High on poppers, feeling ultra submissive with shit in my mouth, this feels like heaven, I thought. She told me to eat, unfortunately, I cant. I have eaten scat from Mistress Airah, Ziva, Jamie and almost every other Mistress that offers their scat on the menu, however, I will take the whole 2 hr session to eat the whole plate. Right now I am only sessioning for an hour. If you are reading this, I am sorry, Mistress Ana. I will not waste your caviar the next time.

Mistress Ana then took out her caviar from my mouth, pulled out the buttplug which I inserted before the session and pushed in her brownies deep up my ass with her fingers. She then pushed the butt plug back in place. She then left the toilet to bring her other toys into the toilet. Looks like I will spent the whole session in the toilet because I am covered with shit and piss and I think she like me to continue have her caviar taste in my mouth through out the session. Not that I mind. That's where I belong, in the toilet because I am part of her toilet. Thank you, Mistress Ana.

She came back and asked me to turn over doggy style in her bath tub. This will turn out to be on of the best session I ever had. I am facing down with a face covered with shit and my ass up in submission ready to receive whatever it is, Mistress fancy to rape me with. She brought out 3 of her big dildos and inserted them deep in me. You can tell how experience the Mistress is with anal play with the amount of pain you feel. With an experienced Mistress, even with huge dildos, you feel shiok because she knows how to pace herself and not have a "the faster/harder" the better. I orgasmed 4 times and squirted watery liquid out my dick with strings of precum dangling to the floor of the tub. It was fucking intense. I was moaning uncontrollably loud and shivering from the intense pleasure, Mistress had to tell me to shut up. She fucked me with her toys and her fingers for about 40 minutes until a point where I have no energy to moan. I was just kneeling down half limped, shivering but it was so good I didn't want it to stop. She made me a slut. If at that point of time, she get some random guy to fuck me, I would do it for her despite me being straight.

After the 4 squirts, she used, what I believed to be a prostate massager and massaged my prostate til leaked cum from my dick. Only 2 Mistress ever successfully made me auto-cum, Mistress Cleo and Mistress Ana. Filipina Mistress are born Goddesses and deserve to be worshipped, in my humble opinion.

Thank you, Mistress Ana. It's an honour to serve you.

Last edited by CumDumpToilet; 10-05-2019 at 03:39 PM.
Old 11-05-2019, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
uchihaitachi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumDumpToilet View Post
Just had one of the best session and once again it's another Filipina domme. So far from my experience, Filipina dommes are very dedicated to this art and are very respectful in a sense that you get what you asked for and not be taken advantage of.

Thank you, Mistress Ana. It's an honour to serve you.
kudos to you bro , gd to hear that you enjoyed her caviar, any direct link to her website?
Old 11-05-2019, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 456 / Power: 11
Zzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of lightZzun is a glorious beacon of light

Mistress Ana is definitely an anal expert. Had the most intense anal session few years back when she visited. Worth the experience. She will push you to your limit. I remembered the inflatable anal thing plus the sounding combo, plus her sinister laughter. Totally under her control.

Missed those times with PRC doms like An Er and Mistress Tian (Rachel). They know what they are doing, confident and forceful.
Old 12-05-2019, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by uchihaitachi View Post
kudos to you bro , gd to hear that you enjoyed her caviar, any direct link to her website?
Keen to double session with her? Are you into forced bi? If no she can still use a double ended dildo on us.
Old 12-05-2019, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumDumpToilet View Post
Keen to double session with her? Are you into forced bi? If no she can still use a double ended dildo on us.
Hi, I believe you are the guy who come after me on the day she landed lol. Your handphone is running flat right? I had the morning session and yes she is good. Been with her for few years already and one of her regular.
Old 12-05-2019, 02:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kalautanak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros. Anybody knows any mistresses who does wrestling/scissorholds fetish? Mistress Vanessa used to do it, but its sad that she has retired.
Old 12-05-2019, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi, I believe you are the guy who come after me on the day she landed lol. Your handphone is running flat right? I had the morning session and yes she is good. Been with her for few years already and one of her regular.
No I came the next day. You into forced bi?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1