The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 12-06-2019, 08:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 17
eyesman is a Helpful and Caring Samstereyesman is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

RTF Winnie of Teeruklover - 1200hrs, 11 June 2019

Had a RTF with Winnie. GFE was better this time and though still chicken and duck conversation, google translate helped.

Winnie is a gentle girl and the bonk experience is not commercial or rushed.

She takes her time during BBBJ but I know I want to make love to her. Again she is really tight! If you are not hard enough, you can't enter her. Locked lips throughout the session and that made me able to cum faster. 1st shot ended with my cum on her stomach.

2nd round started with fore play. Kissed while she stroked me and I fingered her. I pleasured her with rhythmic movement till she was wet and frenched till she was out of breath and she passed me the condom! She mounted me and rode me for awhile but that was enough to finish her! All that was left was for me to finish myself off and I did just that and this round ended with me ending inside of her.

Truly enjoyable time with this amazing girl.
Old 12-06-2019, 08:40 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 427 / Power: 5
Ryujin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRyujin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRyujin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRyujin is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRyujin is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=731956
https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=731952

Vanessa and Kiki (Seduction) on 11/6/19 @4pm
Read the FRs on these pair of tarma ladies and quickly txt and secured a booking with Bro Seduction who was prompt and quick with his respond.

Location: A nice hotel room in B area. Showering was done with both ladies together. I was sandwiched in between. 4 hands were soaping me front and back. Vanessa in front of me started frenching and giving me a mini handjob, Kiki used her big boobs to rub, press against my back. Lucky i didnt shoot out there and then.

Back to the room, wiped dry and hopped onto the bed.
Action packed. Kiki began to french me, i stroked her nipples and Vanessa started a bbbj. Once i was ready, Kiki capped on and rode her fast, Vanessa came forward to me and offered me her boobs to suck and frenched with me. I was still locking lips with Vanessa when my lil bro failed me and i shot out in 3 mins? Shit, damn paiseh. Lanlan, Vanessa cleaned my dick and brought me to shower again. Back in room the 2nd time, both of them started to plant little kisses on my cheeks and upper chest. Gnn, Kiki suddenly went down on my lil bro and woke him up with a rousing bbbj. Vanessa was tickling my nipples and giving me light kisses. 2nd round started i fucked Vanessa hard in missionary while Kiki was catbathing my back and rubbing her tits against it. Vanessa kept asking for kiss so i laid on top of her and gave it to her while my cock was deep inside her. Kiki upped the tempo by pushing my butt to give Vanessa the deepest penetration my cock can go. I did slightly better this time, I lasted a whole 5 mins. After that , Kiki showered me and there was no rush to chase me out. Both cuddled together with me and pampered me like a small boy with kisses and small talk. I left with 5 mins left and tipped them $10 each as makan money. Very satisfied.

Looks: Kiki 8, Vanessa 8.5
Body: Kiki 8.5, Vanessa 8.5
Boobs: Kiki 9, Vanessa 8.5
Pussy: Kiki 8.5, Vanessa 9
Frenching: Both i give 9.
BBBJ: Kiki 9, Vanessa 8
FJ: Kiki 8.5, Vanessa 9
GFE: 9/10 for the pair for efforts.
Damage: $200/2/60 $20 tips.
Overall, felt damn good with them hehehe. Will come back for more of this tarma action.
Old 12-06-2019, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 17
sal1234 is one of the Best!sal1234 is one of the Best!sal1234 is one of the Best!sal1234 is one of the Best!

Joy from SS (1/5)
10 Jun

Think she go back already. Still log FR just in case she come back

Looks: 7/10 will grow on you
Body : 8/10 nice hourly figure. Point will he higher if not for the tatto
Boobs: 7/10 D i think but man made
FJ : did a few position and no complain from her
CBJ : short

Ovrall will rtf if she comes back
Old 12-06-2019, 11:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 5
paparazi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypaparazi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

tried Gina from scarletthouse last night

Awesome boobs cup C natural. Only difference,Her face is really slutty and cfm.

Looks: 10/10 ( Super fair skin)

Body: 10/10 (very slim and slender with smooth fair body with natural C boobs)

Bbbj: 9/10 (soft and sensual kind, very patient until I stop her)

FJ: 9/10 (super tight pussy, apply little ky. The rest all pure real juice once she gets high)

RTF: Definitely

https://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=731340
Old 12-06-2019, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 6
thanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Audi from SS
wow she is my best bonk of this year so far
strong point:
fit body. very slim. half back yakuza tattoo, makes her look like tanned fit japanese lady 555
boobs: natural , b at most, but i like natural boobs
bbbj: always give u visual when she is sucking and give you the occasional eye contact. she also tease ur ball before and ehile sucking with the tip of her finger giving tingle sensation
FJ: very accomodating, tight as well. good audio, willing to french with me. treat her well and she give u the ride of your life. ground shook when she pump u long and hard 555
gfe: wah cannot tahan this gfe, always hold part of tour body, your hand, your arm and your little brother most of the time 555. give me drinks also and massage when i ask. she ask you what you want and when you tell her, she always reply with that demure look and say, up to you....cannot tahan....

weak point:
BBBJ suction a bit less can improve.
look: some say face as not as pretty as in real life, but to me even prettier. those who like woman with syt feature, but have some freckles, cute bang and long hair, she is your type. i always have fantasy banging someone with long hair but hair not tie up, seems very personal and she listen to me not to tie her hair

she may not fall to commando category but she is the best experience to relive fucking your ex gf experience. last few more days.
mileage might vary, but try her bro, i did not have any regret
Old 12-06-2019, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Thailover18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seriously bullshit to both slut dungeon and teeruklover stables. Either reject booking or just ignoring and dont even reply my msg. How to bonk like that?
Old 12-06-2019, 12:49 PM

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
mark100622 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MMF
Who is interested to join me ?

NIDA from TRL will be the target.
Old 12-06-2019, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
twinv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Karen scarlethouse

Short FR.
Face: 80% similar to photo.
Body: ok boob, and butt nice to grab.
Com: primary 1 english
Bj: not bad as I have high expectations
Finger: rub outside only(wet)
Gfe:8/10 (english not that good but she hug me and show me her fb throughout, really good gfe)
Fj: missionary,cowgirl,missionary
Old 12-06-2019, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
fetish75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yesterday session with Bowwy from SS

Face: Chio and cute.
Body: Boob just nice. One of the nicest boob I have ever encounter. Soft and nice to grab. Nice butt too.
Bj: Never try.
Finger: Tight pussy. Wet easily.
Gfe:9/10 always put on her beautiful smile, no commercial feeling.
Fj: missionary, doggy
Old 12-06-2019, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 6
Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

Hi bro. cool down~
There are at least 25 stable for you to choose.
If really these two stable either reject or ignoring, they are not the first stable aware like this. Go another stable bonk.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thailover18 View Post
Seriously bullshit to both slut dungeon and teeruklover stables. Either reject booking or just ignoring and dont even reply my msg. How to bonk like that?

Last edited by Bonkbonk3; 12-06-2019 at 01:37 PM.
Old 12-06-2019, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 7
18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonkbonk3 View Post
Hi bro. cool down~
If really these two stable either reject or ignoring, they are not the first stable aware like this. Go and stable bonk.
Most stables are filtering base on a list of ban numbers. Unless you happen to be in the ban list.
Old 12-06-2019, 01:48 PM
Samster

Bonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to beholdBonkbonk3 is a splendid one to behold

Ban number? I know stable with another stable share contact.
That is why some stable will ask you booked with which stable before...
Use new number lo...use Malaysia number use Thai number lo...Use new wechat lo...Stable not happy? Spam or Report their account and number lo...see how many stables can tahan lo... tio bo?

See how they place booking lo...

Say before.... don’t ya ya papaya.

Number of chiongster vs number of stable...Who win?

One stable I don’t want say name... after asking which stable I booked before. Trying to reply a few stable... without checking... blocked you...

Simi lan Jiao!!

This post is for stable real boss see. See how your operator are.

Final warning. Before chiongster ban report or spam your booking account or number.

You can ban or block chiongster. Chiongster can do also. Who win? Tio bo?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18sons View Post
Most stables are filtering base on a list of ban numbers. Unless you happen to be in the ban list.

Last edited by Bonkbonk3; 12-06-2019 at 01:58 PM.
Old 12-06-2019, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Final warning. Before chiongster ban report or spam your booking account or number.

You can ban or block chiongster. Chiongster can do also. Who win? Tio bo?
Nobody owes you their business.
If you are not happy with the stable or kena ban, find another one la.
If you sabo them, will indirectly affect the other bros and FL also, not cool leh.

For e.g. u go to this wanton mee stall, the uncle see you buey song, dont sell to you. You can go to another wanton mee stall to buy right? If you trash his stall, then other happy customers cannot eat his wanton mee right? If different wanton mee stalls face the risk of 1 unhappy customer sabotaging his business, then it becomes harder to sell wanton mee, then sooner or later no more wanton mee for everyone to eat.

Edit: Its ok to share their bad service (or no service) here to inform other bros, but there's no need to go report their numbers or do anything that will have direct consequences.
Old 12-06-2019, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 13
machoviking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Mei Silkstockings
Date: 10/06/2019
Time: 430pm

Wonderful session with Mei
Real gfe. Can speak English well.
Lovely pair of boobs. I fucked her boobs a while.
Deep and Long bbbj and willing to get mouth fucked.
First shot multiple positions. She cum in cowgirl. Lots of dirty talk. I cum in her mouth
Second shot I doggy her all the way till I cum
Wonderful session.
Old 12-06-2019, 02:34 PM
Samster

I said already mah... go another stable lo...for sure have one(bo ho sen) sabo stable about chiongster who not happy. Some stable block are because of “they” and some aggressive chiongster. But no matter how it goes...it will still come.

One day you block one bo ho sen(crazy) chiongster, this is what will happen also. It works two way. Just stating the fact. This is reality. Some will understand some will not. Some will accept some will not... this I bo bian you

About same to uncle from wanton mee stall, tio one crazy customer. Crazy customer hum tum uncle go hospital. Few days cannot do business.

Quote:
Hi bro. cool down~
If really these two stable either reject or ignoring, they are not the first stable aware like this. Go another stable bonk.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sammybk View Post
Nobody owes you their business.
If you are not happy with the stable or kena ban, find another one la.
If you sabo them, will indirectly affect the other bros and FL also, not cool leh.

For e.g. u go to this wanton mee stall, the uncle see you buey song, dont sell to you. You can go to another wanton mee stall to buy right? If you trash his stall, then other happy customers cannot eat his wanton mee right? If different wanton mee stalls face the risk of 1 unhappy customer sabotaging his business, then it becomes harder to sell wanton mee, then sooner or later no more wanton mee for everyone to eat.

Edit: Its ok to share their bad service (or no service) here to inform other bros, but there's no need to go report their numbers or do anything that will have direct consequences.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1