The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent

Old 17-06-2014, 12:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 11
SioniX deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Chae from Sistars

Is an 8 / 10.
FJ is damn good, she will gyrate and squeeze u when u cum
GFE is high

but problem is she is not the one in the pics in current thread.
and she is older so when i go in for a 20 year old, of course i felt duped.

She did a tour before, from different stable i think her name was La or wie back in march. can't remember coz i did not rtf either of the two.
i can't find any threads or links but it was a blue background the pic then if people can recall. About same time as Inn and Ji.
Old 17-06-2014, 11:42 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1501 / Power: 19
conquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant future

I have tried two Chinese ones from Shanghaifun. Thankfully both times they looked like the pic and overall experience wasnt too bad. Both left for home liao.

But bit scared of PRC after reading recent posts about them.

MrPimp stable looks similar to pic but service can be better.

I would say that until now, Iconick's stable has not disappointed me at all. the other Seiko was superb. Sumiko face average but the sex was fantastic. A few others I cannot remember name but they were all great. Bro Iconick, can give me discount heh? =P

Haven't tried Thai ones so wondering if there are recommendations.

Oh, and I recently discovered a way to check looks, esp the PRC ones. May not work all the time but it was spot on for the few times I tried the method. Worked for the two I mentioned earlier and for another few the result was totally different from picture so I quickly siam =)
Old 18-06-2014, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 17
Rice Cooker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRice Cooker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

want to share a great gem with u guy, if her service no good, u can come find me. Her standard is really top notch and very worth it for all bros to give it a try, especially first timers who wants to guarantee a great first experience.

The girl is from sistar, Chae.
http://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=455154

below is my FR for her:

Rice cooker here! Today session was really a full out lust for both of us. We were both super horny and she was really accommodating. I cant tell you how much i enjoyed the scession and this is the best $350 + $100 (tips) that i paid for. Every single cent was worth it.

Great job sistar. Another great Gem.

Oh did i mention, she is definitely not a rusher. As a matter of fact i was surprise myself, WHICH IS why i wanted to write this FR.

The story - i was done and wanted to make my way to the toilet, so i reach out to my shirt and pants and she stopped me. She told me to wait and dont wear first. I was surprise. I did what she said and OMG! after the session there is BOOBS massage!! No one gave me that before. She has so huge jugs and it felt really good. ALL MY STRESS i all gone after this. It was slow and good. and it was really sincere! She did my whole arms and legs and never miss out a part.

Very good experience: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 5 Hearts service
GFE: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 5 Hearts for GFE
RTF chances: Very high. (i never RTF anyone before so far in my entire chiong life, she may be the first)

Now to the main story line -

She was really cheerful and polite when she open the door. She made me feel comfortable and at the bath room we started kissing and stripping each other's clothes off. She then reach out for my dick and started sucking. I cannot wait to take control of her and when i had the chance i started eating her bald pussy. She moan with great pleassure and started to cum. She was really so refine, her pussy has no smell or taste. One of the best i ever had. When she gave me a bbbj she was so hungry for it. Eye contact was there, and her moan and wet slurp was loud and fucking arousing.

I lay her down on the floor and started to pump her very quickly and another arousing sight occur. Her boobs were jigging up and down, amazing site. I was weak to the visuals so i cum quite quickly. Wanted to extend for another hour but i had work commitments. I promise her that i would come back for her and write her a good review.

Guys really no kidding, she is a rare gem! If you guys are looking for service, you wont be disappointed at all. instead it will blow your mid and set a higher standard for your future girls =)

Face: 9/10 (verified, thats her in the pic)
Body : 10/10 (smooth fair skin, slim body and huge boobs)
Boobs: 10/10 (soft, big natural.)
Frenching: 8/10 (she smells nice)
Bbbj: 8/10 ( eye contact is genuine and the bbbj was very sincere with the slurping sound.)
Fj: 9/10 (manage to make her orgasm twice! once when i was eating her and the next was doggy)
Old 19-06-2014, 02:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
shadow67 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried Yuki from bro Iconick.

I hardly write FR but I had such an unforgettable session with this gem that I would strongly recommend her here. Wrote a short FR in Iconick thread.

No wonder there are many positive comments about bro Iconick...
Old 19-06-2014, 06:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 636 / Power: 22
des4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rice Cooker View Post
want to share a great gem with u guy, if her service no good, u can come find me. Her standard is really top notch and very worth it for all bros to give it a try, especially first timers who wants to guarantee a great first experience.

The girl is from sistar, Chae.

below is my FR for her:

Rice cooker here! Today session was really a full out lust for both of us. We were both super horny and she was really accommodating. I cant tell you how much i enjoyed the scession and this is the best $350 + $100 (tips)
Wah bro , you sibei generous leh 100 tips !! But dun spoil market lah , not many as rich or genersous as you
Old 19-06-2014, 07:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
iloilo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My honest FR on Sistar's CHAE

Looks: Not quite like the photos - the face is not so sharp, but that's the power of photoshop! Very very cute, just not so much like the photo :P

Body: O god the boobs so big, so soft... 100% natural goodness. Skin smooth and soft like milk. Pubes neatly trimmed into a tidy triangle.

Bbbj: Average, not the best I ever had.

Service: Fucking amazing customer oriented service. As others said before, she treats you like a king and makes your feel relaxed. Boobs massage? Ass rimming? Nice la... Moaning also damn nice.

Communication: Very friendly, cheerful and chatty, but her English level is very low. Don't expect to discuss complex topics...

RTF: Very very possibly. Maybe even overnight! :O

Thanks to Sistar for this goodie!
Old 20-06-2014, 02:05 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1501 / Power: 19
conquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant futureconquest9 has a brilliant future

Was reading the Euro FL FRs... I have tried a few myself and my last one was sheer disappointment. What I don't like is that though they put 45mins, most these days seem to want to rush you to be done by 30mins... not very service oriented... But I guess we are paying a cheaper rate.
Old 20-06-2014, 11:05 PM
Samster

Who did you try bro?
Old 21-06-2014, 11:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
hendrik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow67 View Post
Tried Yuki from bro Iconick.

I hardly write FR but I had such an unforgettable session with this gem that I would strongly recommend her here. Wrote a short FR in Iconick thread.

No wonder there are many positive comments about bro Iconick...
Yes one of the good stable
Old 22-06-2014, 09:52 PM
Samster

My honest FR of Boa from Sensations http://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=455547

First time trying Sensationss stable due to unusual happenings at my usual provider.

OKT: Responsive. However he does ask for your SBF nick, and some ppl may not be so comfortable with that.

Face: It is exactly the person in the photos. You see the 2nd photo in the red lingerie? 100% this face. Of course the skin has been airbrushed of blemishes and stuff la, but you won't see even supermodel have that kind of complexion. She is very pretty.

Body: Boobs not the biggest of course. Skin v smooth. Pussy is shaved, no smell. Slim figure.

Frenching: Lots and lots. I am a happy man

BBBJ: Average, but the CFM look she gives you while doing it is 11/10!!! Buay tahan man!!!

FJ: Happy to please, all kinds of position, she also very flexible.

GFE: Extremely high. If you like GFE like me, you will be satisfied. I wish her English was better though, its hard to have the full GFE experience without proper communication, but thats just me being fussy. If she can speak good English I sure shell out for overnight liao :P

Others: She is a non-smoker, I didn't get any smoke smell from her mouth or any other areas. According to her she is a university student just trying to make some spending money now. Not sure when she's going back so I urge all bros to act now and book!!! I will probably be back, depends on how horny I get this week...

Shoutout to Sensationss for the booking. Gonna have to try ms. Kim next...
Old 23-06-2014, 01:39 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 5744 / Power: 13
SHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond reputeSHAVE has a reputation beyond repute

Have any bros tried Christina from Mr. Pimp? Care to share your experience with her here?
Old 24-06-2014, 01:18 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
whet101 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Amina from Bro Iconick

Bro Iconick was prompt and swift to response. After hearing abt the venue, wow...first time for me at a 5* hotel (thumbs up).

Once instructions given and went up to room. Pushed open the door and saw the gal behind...at first it did not appeal too much but it'll soon grow on you.

Had some small talk, followed by shower...together which was SOP. But wow, her figure was alluring...big boobs and not those super slim kind. (those kind which I like).

After we finish shower, proceed to bed. There were some talk and some awkward moments but this only brings out more of her innocence and shyness..which helps heighten the GFE feel.

The other thing i like was the frenching. It was the longest french session I have ever had with any FL, and this was impt to me. Next I proceed to paint her below and felt her love juice flowing..and it tasted wonderful. We proceed to 69 and I must say, her suction was strong.

We were both sexually heighten and proceed to cap and cowgirl. I like her grinding movements and her soft moans. She seems to be enjoying the process as well as the frenching continues. It ended in doggie and at that time, both we sweating mad.

OKT: 10/10 (fast to response)
Location: 10/10 (best i had so far. sets the tone for the sexxion)
Face: 7.5/10 (similar to pic.
Body : 10/10 (smooth fair skin, slim body and huge boobs)
Boobs: 10/10 (soft, big natural)
Frenching: 8/10 (once we broke the ice, we were frenching all the way)
Bbbj: 8/10 ( great suction)
Fj: 9/10 (the chemistry was great)
RTF: definite
Old 25-06-2014, 11:37 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jason6698 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ji Hyun from sistar,must try!!!

http://sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=456791
My view on how she look overall:-what you see is what you get 10/10
Body: Slim figure and well maintain. Sexy model like body type. None scar nor tattoo 9/10
boobs: DOUBLE CC 10/10
Pussy: Tight and trimmed 10/10
My view on how her service during session:-
Shower: 9/10
Frenching: Had a mouthful throughout the seesion with her 10/10
Painting: No smell, gets wet easily. 9/10
Bbbj: very slowly and then increasing speed, strong suction and deep throat. 10/10
FJ: Not so much the wild agressive type but more on passionate love making. She gets wet easily and KY not needed. Flexible and accomodative to various positions. Her moans and looks during sex are inducing. Fully utilised my 2 shots with her. 10/10
Moan: Nice soft and sexy moaner. Get me high especially when we hug and her moaning near my ears. 10/10
GFE: I will rate as high here. She gave me her full attention throughout the session, hold of hands with hugs and kisses. Have the girlfriend boyfriend feeling when im with her. 10/10

My overall view:-
I find her having good attitude, obliging and feel comfortable when im with her. Overall im pleased and had an enjoyable session.
A wonderful girl and worth it to try.
Already book my RTF.
Old 25-06-2014, 01:43 PM
Samster

kellyjob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

New Tall & Gorgeous Korean Model Saka....Fantastic Service & Killer BBBJ

Must say its really money well spent..
Old 28-06-2014, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 19
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1