The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-05-2019, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Greymann deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L8h45

Feel damn horny this week. Went down today around 4 plus. Weather slight drizzy. Took the party girl G70, name Joy. Love her vampy red misty eye make up. Really look like madam SG party girls. Saw her sitting there with 4 other girls. Having read the review, immediately take her for audition.

Easy to warm up. Friendly attitude. However as she mentioned she just arrived for 2 weeks, English not good yet. For me, 2 weeks old pussy. Still fresh!!! Do note her boobs are small. Definitely not for boobs lover. But IÂ’m a ass guy, saw that big pointy juicy butt, my cock stand, giving her the respect that she deserve!!

Proceed to shower. Wow!! Catbath. I thought sheÂ’s giving me standing Nuru Sia. The soapy feel of two bodies sliding and rubbing is heaven!! Sliding n grabbing my 2IC head, knn I cannot think n almost fuck in the shower. Tahan tahan.

Proceed to bed. Told her I love being suck. She smile seductively n proceed to give my 2IC a Long wet deep suck.
Caps on, start with cow girl then doggy. How can i waste that piece of great ass. Putting in my heart n soul n continuous pounding creates this “Pak Pak pak”sound and with full control, I’ve to Pull myself out to cool down before continuing another deep pounding in missionary position.
Note, She will hold and gives deep deep Frenching while I give my whole n I lick her left face cheek wet like those disgusting old ah Pek in Jap AV.

Finally buay tahan, exploded n my first fuck with G70 ended with we both shag n sweaty n gasping and then, the bell rings. End of session. Regret telling her off the Aircorn. DidnÂ’t know this session would be this hot lol.

Nr :G70 Joy
Face: 8/10
Tattoo: below left collar bone ( 2 names engraved)
Boobs: A.(however make up for service)
Bbbj: 9.5/10 ( thereÂ’s never a perfect bbbj, thereÂ’s always room for improvement)
Fj: 9(hardworking, no complains)
GFE: 8
RTF: definitely Yes!!
Old 31-05-2019, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1581 / Power: 8
Gaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant future

Manage to have a slot with G70,
Nice sexy make up, body was great with excellent service.
Only boobs are on the small size.
OKT is friendly.
Worth the RTF.

Saw G10 and G88 on the way down, G10 looks petit and easy to carry, G88 looks quite cute with short hair.

Will KIV.
Overall this house provides decent standard of service.
Old 31-05-2019, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Bochibochi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got G9. Name Beauty. Tall girl 170 cm from Bangkok.
Big and nice boobs with soft touch though silicon and clear scar under the bust. Trace of C-section on body. But good body with tight belly. Tan but smooth skin. Gave BBBJ and kiss. Good feeling in fucking. GFE. RTF definitely
Old 31-05-2019, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5147 / Power: 13
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaze View Post
Manage to have a slot with G70,
Nice sexy make up, body was great with excellent service.
Only boobs are on the small size.
OKT is friendly.
Worth the RTF.

Saw G10 and G88 on the way down, G10 looks petit and easy to carry, G88 looks quite cute with short hair.

Will KIV.
Overall this house provides decent standard of service.
Heard good things about G10. Boss said she worked in a factory in Nagoya, Japan before she came to SG to work in Geylang. So she actually does know Japanese and does know the full JAV works. Seen her in person before, definitely worth a visit if you're into the whole petite fair skinned JAV sort of girl.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 01-06-2019, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Seen her in person before, definitely worth a visit if you're into the whole petite fair skinned JAV sort of girl.
petite? fair skin?
confirm u seen the wrong person!!
Old 01-06-2019, 08:41 AM
Samster

bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

i dun see anyone fair in this batch..
by fair.. i mean like ex g11 soda 1816 chiangmai kind of fair
Old 01-06-2019, 06:39 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
i dun see anyone fair in this batch..
by fair.. i mean like ex g11 soda 1816 chiangmai kind of fair
bro any recommendation here ?
Old 01-06-2019, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
bro any recommendation here ?
top ap ... g97
Old 02-06-2019, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1465 / Power: 19
Linnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud of
Had G10 recently. Looking at her devilish tongue lashed out of that innocent face while she was fucked hard is a MAJOR TURN ON. Every time she did that, I either sucked on her tongue or tongue-fight with her. KINKY!

Another kinky shit is when she lick my groin and balls, my precum was leaking out like a tap.

After extending, second round ended with doggy sex. Her back is quite sexy and plus those dimples (some people love these) near her buttocks, i surrendered after her moaning goes onto the next level.

Her face quite demure but her body with that body hugging dress is very very sexy. Love her long legs, nicely shaped breasts and smooth skin. Made for sex!
Old 02-06-2019, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 23
nedy77 has a brilliant futurenedy77 has a brilliant futurenedy77 has a brilliant futurenedy77 has a brilliant futurenedy77 has a brilliant futurenedy77 has a brilliant futurenedy77 has a brilliant futurenedy77 has a brilliant futurenedy77 has a brilliant futurenedy77 has a brilliant futurenedy77 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkning View Post
petite? fair skin?
confirm u seen the wrong person!!
I agree, G10 is not fair and definitely not petite.
wrong number/wrong person
Old 03-06-2019, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1581 / Power: 8
Gaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nedy77 View Post
I agree, G10 is not fair and definitely not petite.
wrong number/wrong person
Slim and tan skin.
Old 05-06-2019, 06:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 12
galaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samstergalaxyass is a Helpful and Caring Samster

G10 quite tall and have a nice body shape.
Was sitting there looking at her while waiting for my regular
Old 05-06-2019, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5147 / Power: 13
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxyass View Post
G10 quite tall and have a nice body shape.
Was sitting there looking at her while waiting for my regular
Who's your regular? Mine's G70 now.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 06-06-2019, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3761 / Power: 21
Beckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond reputeBeckham07 has a reputation beyond repute

Delete post

Last edited by Beckham07; 07-06-2019 at 10:22 AM.
Old 06-06-2019, 07:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1465 / Power: 19
Linnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud of

Saw a new G88, fair hot biatch
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1