The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 31-03-2019, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 264 / Power: 6
Billylai80 is one of the Best!Billylai80 is one of the Best!Billylai80 is one of the Best!
Re: New 2036: Former 2041 cat 150 PRC house

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
OKT Helper, listen carefully, I “eat salt more than u eat rice” in here ... u think u could intimidate me with your words?! My toe is laughing. Mind you, u are only a OKT helper.

I have no time for OKT or OKT helper like you ... I have already achieved my objective of exposing u as an OKT helper of L2036. (Formerly an OKT helper of L0819).

Today I happened to have time to ridicule you ...
Fuck you. Dun fuck around with me. I know more OKT than you even thai and viet are my friends. You think who u are. You are nothing to me not even a small ant. So what I am a OKT helper.

Last edited by Billylai80; 31-03-2019 at 10:05 PM.
Old 31-03-2019, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billylai80 View Post
Fuck you. Dun fuck around with me. I know more OKT than you even thai and viet are my friends. You think who u are. You are nothing to me not even a small ant. So what I am a OKT helper.
Whether u know every OKT in GL or if u are a OKT runner or helper or even an unofficial partner of whore shops in GL, I dun give a damn as these people are nobody to me. You are very naive and have grossly underestimated me by intimidating me online as you do not know who am I in the real world. Do remember this country is strictly governed by law and order. Let me advise you - “communicating an electronic record to incite violence is an offense under Section 267C of the Penal Code”.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 01-04-2019, 04:19 AM
Samster

Billylai80 is one of the Best!Billylai80 is one of the Best!Billylai80 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Whether u know every OKT in GL or if u are a OKT runner or helper or even an unofficial partner of whore shops in GL, I dun give a damn as these people are nobody to me. You are very naive and have grossly underestimated me by intimidating me online as you do not know who am I in the real world. Do remember this country is strictly governed by law and order. Let me advise you - “communicating an electronic record to incite violence is an offense under Section 267C of the Penal Code”.
Just don't fuck around with me. You are just a customer in geylang
Old 01-04-2019, 08:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
ah_kun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Bro, what u said above in bold is very true ... I agree with u absolutely.
Just sharing my experience bro, hope I didn’t offend anyone or stirred shit. Cheers man.
Old 01-04-2019, 12:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah_kun View Post
Just sharing my experience bro, hope I didn’t offend anyone or stirred shit. Cheers man.
Dun worry, it is a good thing to share openly so that all fellow genuine players could benefit from it. I shall up u for your contribution.

You and I weren’t the only parties that experienced below par service from L2036 WLs. There’re many fellow samsters above mentioned have had similar negative experience re 2036 WLs’ service. People usually tried the WLs once and never return till they heard good things about the WLs. These WLs tend to get complacent once their demand increased.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 01-04-2019, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dun waste time on this OKT helper as he can’t answer your questions. Simply put, none of L2036 WLs can offer the full spectrum of Cat150 Services ...
Oh I am just providing him a proper FR format to describe the 2036 gals Since he is so confident the girls are pretty and good.
Old 01-04-2019, 03:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2062 / Power: 12
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

2036 is absolute nonsense when it comes to service level. Rush game from start to finish. Girls are easy on the eye sure but what's the use of that if all you get is fake stereo sound, various restrictions on what you can do in bed with them like no kissing or licking nipples or no position other than missionary, and them trying to fast game finish you in 20 minutes with only the most cursory of foreplay thrown in?

Been there once last December. Definitely not repeating it ever. In general I find PRC girls sorely lacking in service level compared to Thai girls anyway.
Old 01-04-2019, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 14
Skinny_addict is one of the Best!Skinny_addict is one of the Best!Skinny_addict is one of the Best!

I really like the physical appearance of the gals in this house. Only if they can provide a decent service and good attitude. I spent about 18k a year in GL, this is the only house I felt that the gal service drop every time I rtf. Maybe they expect tips which I don't giv. and their service can't make me extend the session. This year I'll stop going this house after a really bad experience. I'll go there again if I really meet a girl that I like and don't mind the lousy service, and also my regular rtf not working.
Old 01-04-2019, 03:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

I used to be a regular in 2036 (and 2041 even before David started manning the shop).
Service standards really deteriorated far too much.
There used to be gals whose services can match their beauty.
However this is sadly not the case since 2017 when I last went there.

Hence I’ve stopped going to the joint.
On rare occasions, I’ll still call for their gals from 2033.
But so far only Xin Er is still ok to me in terms of services (got lip pecking and some services but already considered good enough for me after heavy discount cos she’s very pretty imo).
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 01-04-2019, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 6
Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold

Thank you all for sharing. Now I know house to avoid.
Old 01-04-2019, 09:13 PM
Samster

[QUOTE=Fat Fatt;18529099]Oh I am just providing him a proper FR format to describe the 2036 gals Since
Old 01-04-2019, 09:24 PM
Samster

I thinks girls are all right with me when I call them
Old 01-04-2019, 09:36 PM
Samster

Kongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to beholdKongyong is a splendid one to behold

After reading all the comments here I also scared to go.
Old 01-04-2019, 09:43 PM
Samster

After seeing all the comments here also scared to go there.
Old 01-04-2019, 09:51 PM
Samster

After seeing all comments here I also scared to go there.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1