The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 21-05-2019, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 394 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Petain Girls Photos

Hi all, started this thread, so that anyone who has any photos of any of the girls there can post here. Some might want to know how each look like, before deciding which to close down to.

Let the photo posting begin.
Old 21-05-2019, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 23
slashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of lightslashGNR is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Petain Girls Photos

School holidays started already ?....
Old 21-05-2019, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 10
joelee1688 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoelee1688 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoelee1688 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

They are not like Prc or Thai that come n go. Some are staying in SG. Please spare a thought for them and don't post anything stupid. Want to see go see real person. Period!
Old 22-05-2019, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
boobyboob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by joelee1688 View Post
They are not like Prc or Thai that come n go. Some are staying in SG. Please spare a thought for them and don't post anything stupid. Want to see go see real person. Period!
While I love collecting photos of the WLs for my own personal stroke collection, I'm totally with joelee1688 on this one. In addition to respecting the WLs' privacy, if they are forced to leave PT because of upset family members, that'll just mean fewer ladies for us to bang!

I know some bros have been posting pics from the WLs FB pages (I've addressed this in the past as well). As a compromise between protecting the ladies and satisfying our own personal perversions, I'd suggest listing nothing more than a FB id if you're gonna post anything at all. No pictures. That way, the bros who are interested (like myself) can go find the pics ourselves and the ladies won't have their faces splattered all over a hooker forum.

And yeah, if you're really that interested in seeing what they look like, go down to PT and see for yourself. The gals are way more accessible than in GL.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1