The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

Old 09-10-2019, 02:02 PM
Samster (A)

My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 1
angelika5 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterangelika5 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: ❤️❤️❤️Hot Yang Poland Girl [email protected] CIM, COF, ANAL

Available 😎
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 09-10-2019, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
EroticEE deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Angelika is one of the FL in my list that provides top notch service and high level of GFE. When I came in, I had a blonde Victoria Secrets model like appeared before dressed in sexy lingerie with stockings. I think I felt my heart beating with high acceleration as she approaches me. She smiled, arms around me and locked in kiss as if we knew each other like a dating couple. Her no airs and friendly personality starts you to have a short chat before heading to the showers.

After the shower I can see her waiting on the bed kneeling and gesture me to join her. When I reached the bed she turned around on fours and a shapely ass greeted me which I went ahead to caress and kiss it. Her ass is smooth and well toned and thighs not flabby. Perfect. Then she got up and slowly took off her bra and underwear. I asked her to leave the garter belt on and the sight of her naked with it is such a turn on. Her perky breast with pink nipped and clean shaven pussy were a sight to die for.

Seeing my dick is in a semi erect state, she started bj me. Her tongue is simply amazing running through my shaft and balls taking turns. Closed my eyes to enjoy every moment of it.

She lay down on the bed invitingly for me to go on top of her to kiss her from the top all the way to the pussy lips. Much time were spend on below as I can hear her moaning with pleasure.

Next she cap me and proceed to cowgirl riding seeing her shaved pussy pounding. Instinctively I cupped her breast and teased the nipples. We switched to doggie and I am facing the shapely ass again. My turn to do the pounding slowly and accelerate and deeper as she was screaming for it. I think her knees gave way and she was lying face down on the bed. My dick did not leave her and I continued to pound deeper from that position. That made me want to cum. I signaled her to turn around in missionary and make the last sprint to the finish line.

Spend the remaining time to catch my breath and chatting with her before heading to the showers again.

The experience was one of the best I had. She definitely a GEM giving money for max value. Definitely RTF when time allows. Bros please take good care of her as she is really rare GEM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 10-10-2019, 05:02 PM
Samster (A)

angelika5 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterangelika5 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Available😎
Old 10-10-2019, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 8
Dango1882 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDango1882 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Finally managed to book Angelika

Location discreet with on-site parking or nearby mall for drivers. Clean towels available.

Young Polish lady, gorgeous slim blonde wearing exactly the same lingerie as her photos. Speaks good English (she also speaks a few other languages)
Blonde (real not dyed) and blue eyes; slim with nice soft natural B cups
Hugged on arrival with nice GFE touches.

Showered and BBBJ then moved to the bed for more DATY and 69. Covered FJ in various positions (and I mean various) ... couldn't take it anymore and came in missionary. Chatted a bit before showering together.

Haven't tried Euros here for a while due to a run of so-so experiences. But she is the best Euro I have had so far in Sg. Thanks.
Old 12-10-2019, 12:12 PM
Samster (A)

Available😎
Old 13-10-2019, 04:31 PM
Samster (A)

Available 😎
Old 14-10-2019, 02:32 PM
Samster (A)

Available😎
Old 14-10-2019, 05:42 PM
Samster (A)

Available😎
Old 15-10-2019, 06:08 PM
Samster (A)

Available😎
Old 16-10-2019, 06:39 PM
Samster (A)

Available😎
Old 19-10-2019, 01:15 PM
Samster (A)

Available😎
Old 19-10-2019, 02:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
robocopz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Had a session with her last week, very sexy and sweet lady. She has one of the best bod of all gals that I know so far. Overall satisfied with her.

Look: 7.5
Body: 9.5
GFE: 9
Rtf: won‘t mind rtf
Old 20-10-2019, 05:17 PM
Samster (A)

Available😎
Old Yesterday, 05:26 PM
Samster (A)

Available 😎
Advert Space Available