The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 14-11-2011, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Suriyothai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by aries3288 View Post
I have been in Bangkok since 6 Nov and so far there is no problem in Sukhumvit area but the flood is fast approaching Ratchada and probably Silom areas. 11 days for the flood to be totally cleared from Bangkok is bullshit. Water is still rushing towards inner Bangkok and high tide is expecting over the next few days. There is still a chance of inner Bangkok being affected and this chance gets higher as days go by. Residents in the flooded areas are dismantling the big bags used to prevent flooding in inner Bangkok and this is definitely bad news. Politicians give contradicting settlements all the time as they do not know what they are saying.

If you can, avoid Bangkok until second half of December and you will enjoy yourself more. Many ladies have return back to their home due to the flood there and bottled water is hard to find. The tap water taste like river water and the hotel that I am staying had to provide bottled water for brushing of teeth.

Bangkok weather is hot and there has been no rain for the past 8 days that I have been here. Whatever water that is rushing down is accumulated water from the heavy rain in the previous two months and we are talking about billion cubic meter of waters flowing towards the Gulf of Thailand. All the flood barriers to protect inner Bangkok only slows down the drainage of this huge amount of water into the sea and at the end of the day, inner Bangkok may not escape but whatever flood that happens there would be minor.

Glad I am leaving Bangkok tomorrow morning for Dongguan where the weather is definitely better.
Hey, are you sure..... I am here for almost a month and staying in Silom area. Dun think water will flow into Silom o inner city area. Water bottles drink are still in abundance at least since last week. 11 days are refering mainly to industrial areas, though my work info says it could take much longer.

C'mon, life is back to normal. crowd are back and so is the road traffic. Some places that reported flooded (in Bkk) in past weeks have receded, dun read too much into media as they are very anti-government and misleading..
Old 15-11-2011, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLHunter View Post

Flights suspended. Not a good sign leh.
Flight suspended should be due to internal Tiger flight problem. Anyway, not the 1st time problem with Tiger. Dun have to worry. BKK airport is still dry, the road to the airport is usual full of cars. The airport is still in operation unless they organise another big party there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Can don't wash your car for a few more days? Do dry cleaning, use powder...
Dun suddenly pop out n scare ppl leh.
Old 15-11-2011, 12:41 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Kanasai you think SAF style meh?
Old 15-11-2011, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
555+ field camp powder bath! Oh man! ROD permanently leow. Just got paper from gahmen last month. Pursuant to Chapter XX, Para X of the Enlistment Act... blah, blah, blah... u r no longer required...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suriyothai View Post
C'mon, life is back to normal. crowd are back and so is the road traffic. Some places that reported flooded (in Bkk) in past weeks have receded, dun read too much into media as they are very anti-government and misleading..
Live eyewitness account from Krungthep yesterday says that jams are back along Sukhumvit after nearly a month! All the kon Thais r streaming back to the capital! No wonder mayor has reported full house every night at Cowboy! Eeee... haa!

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 15-11-2011, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
blue.true is Cool - loads of Potential
Red face Re: Bangkok Field Report

[QUOTE=indianmagicoil;6576001]555+ field camp powder bath! Oh man! ROD permanently leow. Just got paper from gahmen last month. Pursuant to Chapter XX, Para X of the Enlistment Act... blah, blah, blah... u r no longer required...

Relieved Of Duty permanently leow....
LoL...... Omg..... Bro IMG Pii must still be Young?
Got mine at around when I was about 38.....
Take Care......
Old 15-11-2011, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by aries3288 View Post
11 days for the flood to be totally cleared from Bangkok is bullshit.
haha

did they say totally clear or "start" clearing ?

if they said totally clear , they are not scared they will not piss off people even more ?

then again when things cock up red shirt will just blame yellow shirt , yellow shirt blame red shirt

Last edited by Glock; 15-11-2011 at 10:24 PM.
Old 15-11-2011, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
It was raining dogs and cats few days ago, wed or thurs. I remember clearly cause I wanted to wash my car, was driving along Sukhumvit heading to Ratchada when it started to rain.
How's the trip down to Patts? Ok? Prob end up solo trip this Dec as companion scared of situation and postponing the trip to next year. So, I dun wanna waste trip, will still make a trip down.

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 15-11-2011, 11:30 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
How's the trip down to Patts? Ok? Prob end up solo trip this Dec as companion scared of situation and postponing the trip to next year. So, I dun wanna waste trip, will still make a trip down.
Plan your trip up north....
Old 15-11-2011, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Plan your trip up north....
Go north no kangtao leh... you mean road to Patts that bad har?? khun ao pai chiangmai mai?

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 15-11-2011, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
Go north no kangtao leh... you mean road to Patts that bad har?? khun ao pai chiangmai mai?
North Chiang Mai will be good to explore. If u going then maybe we can go together and hopefully the land is dry.
Old 16-11-2011, 03:45 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I is an old man, eating with puying, oredi invite stares, knn.
Eating outside with god daughter will feel paiseh meh?
Old 16-11-2011, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
itron9000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Visit to Dr.BJ and SOL
On a short 2 day trip to BKK, having read about the new bar on soi 7/1, thought of giving it a try and compare past experiences at SOL
Went there yesterday around 3.30 afternoon, nice clean and impressive place as compared to similar bars, 3 consultants and 4 nurses present at the time, selected a consultant, mid 30s, looks a 4, off to the cubicles, the recliner seems a bit uncomfortable to enjoy a BJ, she pulls down my pants, wipes the Junior, and immediately starts a BJ, I ask her to slow down and ask her to undress, very reluctantly she take off her top, had to ask again if can undress completely, uttering something in Thai she undresses, and goes at it again, take her hand and put it on the balls and ask her to massage when doing the BJ, some small talk in OK English and resumes the BJ, I folded back my legs on the chair and ask her if she could do a rim job, no cannot, its ok, finish off after about 8 to 10mins, 200 tip for her.
Nice and clean place and everything stops there as far a BJ bar environment is concerned.
Out of the door just before 4:30, had a late lunch early dinner at one of those Egyptian restaurants on soi3, and was trying to compare my past experiences at SOL and today’s experience at Dr. BJ, was not able to recollect as It has been almost 5 months since my last visit to SOL, so thought of going there today, hired a motto taxi and went to SOL, OHHH what a ride it was, thank god I’m still alive.
Reached SOL around 6:45 5 ladies sitting outside, one cute looking short girl, a little shy trying to hide among the 5, kay, 27yrs, good looking 7 and very fair, and nice big boobs, looked quite attractive in that red T-shirt and jeans, smiled at her and walked inside expecting her to follow me, the second sofa near the bathroom door busy, so sat at the bar, a lady comes in from outside asks what I want to drink, gets the beer and starts rubbing my bro, I ask her if she can send the lady in red, she says her name Kay, new girl, and asks if I want only Kay or 2 ladies including herself, I say first only Kay maybe later both, Kay joins me at the bar, very nice lady, buy her a drink and in the first 5 mins my pants are down the ankle, I ask her if we can move the sofa No.1, she moves the drinks, and we move to sofa No.1, a little misunderstanding, I ask her if she can remove my shoes and pull out the pants completely and put them on the sofa to be a little more comfortable, she immediately remove my shoes and socks, puts them in a corner, removes my pants folds them and puts them on the sofa, reaches for my T-shirt, I just think why but then just go with the flow, removes my t-shirt, removes her T-shirt and bra, oh nice set of tits, just touch her jeans pant button when she is taking off the bra, off comes the pants and panties, OHH nice shaved pussy, I think the misunderstanding was her very limited English and my non existing Thai, and a mix of sign language and English asking her to remove my pants, she thought we need to undress.
She wipes and starts a BJ, which goes on for sometime, with me having full access to her except a firm moving away of my hand when trying to do a little anal probe, after a few mins of BJ I pull out a condom from my pants pocket and she mentions “you know fucking money” OHH what a sentence, I say “I know I come here many time” she puts the condom and rides me, then doggy on the sofa and finish after some time, both walk to the bathroom still naked clean up and return to the sofa, ask her to get a drink for me and for her, she reaches for her pants to dress before going to fetch the drinks from the bar, I stop her and mention BJ again after the drinks, she puts back the pants on the sofa and comes back with the drinks and sits on my lap, very little conversation because of the language thing, after about 15 mins of fondling and exploring, she goes back to BJ, I show her and ask if she can do a rim job, pauses for a min and call out the other lady still sitting with a customer on sofa one, the other lady comes over and asks what I want, explains to kay and goes back to her sofa, Kay smiles take out a wet wipe I go on all my four doggy style, she wipes the AH and does a real good rim job for a long time simultaneously playing with the bro and giving a HJ, then back to BJ and finish after some effort, a small load in her mouth, runs to the bathroom and comes back. Both dress up, pay the bill and leave with a big smile on my face.
Total cost 1500 (FS) + 700 (BJ) + drinks + small change as tip = 3000, but an awesome 2 hours, 2 guys walk in during my time there, one sits at the bar like for 5 mins takes a lady to the bathroom, and after about 15mins comes out pays and leaves, the other guy walks in has a look at our sofa, then has a look at sofa 2 stands in the middle of the bar thinking, then a lady joins him, and he sits at the bar she fetches him a drink and try’s to initiate some action, but I think he refuses, she walks off, maybe he was waiting for the sofas to be free, as he was still there after an hour when I was left the place, the mamasa was there most of the time sitting in the corner of the bar, both the times I walked the to bathroom I saw no action on sofa one except the girl being topless and the gentleman still fully dressed, drinking and talking to the lady.
Conclusion: DR.BJ nice clean bar, but what I really look for in a BJ is only at SOL. Two different setups offering two very different concepts which cannot be compared. For me the winner is SOL.
Old 16-11-2011, 04:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 19
ThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring SamsterThaiHotels is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by itron9000 View Post
Visit to Dr.BJ and SOL
On a short 2 day trip to BKK, having read about the new bar on soi 7/1, thought of giving it a try and compare past experiences at SOL
Went there yesterday around 3.30 afternoon, nice clean and impressive place as compared to similar bars, 3 consultants and 4 nurses present at the time, selected a consultant, mid 30s, looks a 4, off to the cubicles, the recliner seems a bit uncomfortable to enjoy a BJ, she pulls down my pants, wipes the Junior, and immediately starts a BJ, I ask her to slow down and ask her to undress, very reluctantly she take off her top, had to ask again if can undress completely, uttering something in Thai she undresses, and goes at it again, take her hand and put it on the balls and ask her to massage when doing the BJ, some small talk in OK English and resumes the BJ, I folded back my legs on the chair and ask her if she could do a rim job, no cannot, its ok, finish off after about 8 to 10mins, 200 tip for her.
Nice and clean place and everything stops there as far a BJ bar environment is concerned.
Out of the door just before 4:30, had a late lunch early dinner at one of those Egyptian restaurants on soi3, and was trying to compare my past experiences at SOL and today’s experience at Dr. BJ, was not able to recollect as It has been almost 5 months since my last visit to SOL, so thought of going there today, hired a motto taxi and went to SOL, OHHH what a ride it was, thank god I’m still alive.
Reached SOL around 6:45 5 ladies sitting outside, one cute looking short girl, a little shy trying to hide among the 5, kay, 27yrs, good looking 7 and very fair, and nice big boobs, looked quite attractive in that red T-shirt and jeans, smiled at her and walked inside expecting her to follow me, the second sofa near the bathroom door busy, so sat at the bar, a lady comes in from outside asks what I want to drink, gets the beer and starts rubbing my bro, I ask her if she can send the lady in red, she says her name Kay, new girl, and asks if I want only Kay or 2 ladies including herself, I say first only Kay maybe later both, Kay joins me at the bar, very nice lady, buy her a drink and in the first 5 mins my pants are down the ankle, I ask her if we can move the sofa No.1, she moves the drinks, and we move to sofa No.1, a little misunderstanding, I ask her if she can remove my shoes and pull out the pants completely and put them on the sofa to be a little more comfortable, she immediately remove my shoes and socks, puts them in a corner, removes my pants folds them and puts them on the sofa, reaches for my T-shirt, I just think why but then just go with the flow, removes my t-shirt, removes her T-shirt and bra, oh nice set of tits, just touch her jeans pant button when she is taking off the bra, off comes the pants and panties, OHH nice shaved pussy, I think the misunderstanding was her very limited English and my non existing Thai, and a mix of sign language and English asking her to remove my pants, she thought we need to undress.
She wipes and starts a BJ, which goes on for sometime, with me having full access to her except a firm moving away of my hand when trying to do a little anal probe, after a few mins of BJ I pull out a condom from my pants pocket and she mentions “you know fucking money” OHH what a sentence, I say “I know I come here many time” she puts the condom and rides me, then doggy on the sofa and finish after some time, both walk to the bathroom still naked clean up and return to the sofa, ask her to get a drink for me and for her, she reaches for her pants to dress before going to fetch the drinks from the bar, I stop her and mention BJ again after the drinks, she puts back the pants on the sofa and comes back with the drinks and sits on my lap, very little conversation because of the language thing, after about 15 mins of fondling and exploring, she goes back to BJ, I show her and ask if she can do a rim job, pauses for a min and call out the other lady still sitting with a customer on sofa one, the other lady comes over and asks what I want, explains to kay and goes back to her sofa, Kay smiles take out a wet wipe I go on all my four doggy style, she wipes the AH and does a real good rim job for a long time simultaneously playing with the bro and giving a HJ, then back to BJ and finish after some effort, a small load in her mouth, runs to the bathroom and comes back. Both dress up, pay the bill and leave with a big smile on my face.
Total cost 1500 (FS) + 700 (BJ) + drinks + small change as tip = 3000, but an awesome 2 hours, 2 guys walk in during my time there, one sits at the bar like for 5 mins takes a lady to the bathroom, and after about 15mins comes out pays and leaves, the other guy walks in has a look at our sofa, then has a look at sofa 2 stands in the middle of the bar thinking, then a lady joins him, and he sits at the bar she fetches him a drink and try’s to initiate some action, but I think he refuses, she walks off, maybe he was waiting for the sofas to be free, as he was still there after an hour when I was left the place, the mamasa was there most of the time sitting in the corner of the bar, both the times I walked the to bathroom I saw no action on sofa one except the girl being topless and the gentleman still fully dressed, drinking and talking to the lady.
Conclusion: DR.BJ nice clean bar, but what I really look for in a BJ is only at SOL. Two different setups offering two very different concepts which cannot be compared. For me the winner is SOL.
Bro,

Thanks for the report. Looks identical to the one on the BangkokTonight Forum.

http://bkktf.com/cgi-bin/forum/topic...ic=388&start=0

Tim
Old 16-11-2011, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Eating outside with god daughter will feel paiseh meh?
neber mind one, suan me lo....

so you now why I paiseh to go PRC......
Old 16-11-2011, 05:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Dun suddenly pop out n scare ppl leh.

Aiyah, I used to such comments liao.... always puyings say that to me, whenever I say hello to them.........
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1